Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Look Mai Lai See - Amy

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Ruk Tid Lob - Jui

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Susie

sarNie Adult
dude this was a hard question!!!!!!! I so wanted to go with look mai rak see but dang i just went w/ this one of him &jui due to that fact that there was alot of sweet scenes and that this is the first time seeing cee act mean LOL. GOSH I LOVE THE LAKORN: LOOK MAI LAI SEE WHICH WAS THE FIRST LAKORN I WATCHED OF HIM HE'S SO CUTE WITH AMY IN THE PHONE BOOTH CUZ IT WAS RAINING. :wub: CEE IS MY FAV PRA'EK!!!!! *out of topic but do u know any websites or the profile on cee(thanks a bunch)

L

lalalek

He was so off the hook in Oon I Ruk!!!! That was the first movie that caught my attetion that he played in ....i like Ruk Tid Lob with Jui!!!! Funny that was the only 2 movies i watched with him in it!!! lol :lmao:

solin

sarNie Adult
I like the one with Cheer the most !

maijune

SarNie Adult
i loved him with cheer the most....they are super cute together....this list should have pieng pen fah and kom faek too...cee and cheer have couple of lakorns together and i loved all of them...especially pieng pen fah and kom faek..they are soooooooooo cute in these two lakorns....

nina07

sarNie Adult
ooh, dudee. haha. this thread was made in 2006 :lol: no wonder why it had a short list of lakorns keke.
Mine would have to be:

Nong Miew Keal Petch :wub:
Pleng Din Klin Dao ^_^