Whats your favorite apples?

Rakniran

My favorite apples is Pink lady apples. THey are not too sour nor sweet. They are in between of both. THey have the sweet and sour taste. yummy

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
one kind of appples I like is "Fuji"...for it's crisp n more of sweet than sour side..

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
OMG..talking about apple...I have to say "pink lady"!YUM!.....just talking about it making me wanna run out of my class and rush to fuirt market right away!...hmmm.....appplllleeee! LOL

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
honey crest...

but sadly i can't eat apples, cherry, peaches, nectarine, blah blah blah...

sigh...

K

KawaiiTennyo

starryXing* said:
I love crab apples!! I wish they were bigger sometimes! :p
[post="19538"][/post]​
damnit i wish california has crab apples eat it with fish sauce and peppers yummmy!!!!

Rakniran

KawaiiTennyo said:
damnit i wish california has crab apples eat it with fish sauce and peppers yummmy!!!!
[post="19572"][/post]​
KawaiiTennyo,California does have crab apples. They grow it there too. Last time,I was there. I saw it everywhere. Well,i went to Fresno,CA though. What part of CA are you talking about? Yeah ,crab apples are good with fish sauce and shrimp paste.Yummy.....Lady pink is the best...

K

KawaiiTennyo

Rakniran said:
KawaiiTennyo,California does have crab apples. They grow it there too. Last time,I was there. I saw it everywhere. Well,i went to Fresno,CA though. What part of CA are you talking about? Yeah ,crab apples are good with fish sauce and shrimp paste.Yummy.....Lady pink is the best...
[post="19643"][/post]​
i live in sanfran .. oooh no i havent seen any and i like it plain with no shrimp paste .. i dont know im not use to eating it like that