WHAT'S THE LONGEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN ON SARNWORLD?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha....so what's the longest you've been on sarnworld? i think i've hit the record tonight (this morning). lol 17 and a half hours! although i have left myself signed on for a couple of days at a time before. but in terms of actually hanging around sarnworld and reading what everybody had to say....well, today was the winner...i think! LOL :lol:

well, since i have to work in a COUPLE of hours, i guess i should go to sleep now. ha

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOL mofos! ^_^
Since it's been on, i've been here whenver I get the chance. :D I even dissed soompi. hhahaha I needa go back to soompi and update some stuff there.

Nameless

N i n j a
Well it's takes me five minutes to browse through the entire forum. Another two or three minutes to reply to some posts.

And if you're talking about leaving sarN's forum open in my browser. It's always opened until I turned my comp off. So yeah, do the calculation. lol.

LuvLakorns

sarNie Elites
mines was on since Sunday nite... just dis morning i turn off my laptop :rolleyes:

Bou

sarNie Adult
um...i have absolutely no idea how long im on sarnworld in one day...i juss stay log on for the whole day and leave sarnworld on until i turn my computer off..sometimes i dont even turn my computer off....hm...but i uno how long specifially tho im guessin around 2-4 hrs?im not sure :unsure:

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
i forum jump so i'll have sarn open but i'll also be @ my forum...and some others when i'm bored hehe :)

but lately just sarn and memory box!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
mmm...i don't know how long am i stay on? well...in few days ago i signed up but didn't look around much because this computer isn't mine so i had to wait until i can use it. so today is the winner. LOL. man i can't wait to get my own computer seriously! :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
Well umm I might be one of the top 5 I guess. One thing about me is that my computer is never turned off.. its on 24/7.. of course I reboot it sometimes to clear up the memory but I'm always doing some p2p.. Anyway I am a person who always has about 15 browsers open.. and one of them is always sarn's and I hardly ever reboot my comp.. so.. I'd say a week? lolz

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG ! ya silly chicks ! *pull hair*

Muddie Murda

smile...
omg! it's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

I WAITED THE WHOLE DAY! RIGHT WHEN IT CAME DOWN AND RIGHT WHEN IT CAME BACK UP!

Rakniran

Was it down last night cuz i tried to get in . It said"theres data error or something" I couldnt get in.

How did you guys got post more then 100 already? When the new forum just got up? I'm trying to get my post up to 100 so,i can rent from their store. Im hoping by four month i will get up to 100 post. I cant wait so,i can rent Sawan Biang starring Kob and Brook..I cant wait til four months

LuvLakorns

sarNie Elites
once i'm at work that the first i check is sarNworld forum, before i start my day...upload and download while i work.. :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahahaha....thanks for responding yall, but what i meant was...not counting just leaving your browser on or logged on, what's the longest you've ever straight-up sat in front of your comp and discussed, read, & post things...without stopping? :p