What's the best digital cam. brand?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I want to get a new one. I have Canon right now and I totally love it but it's getting old now and I need a new one w/ better megapixels. Please share your thoughts and opinions. (; Thankyou!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I used to have a sony cybershot 6.0 megapixel. It's pretty nice and I loved that camera cus it was my very first digital camera that I've purchased, until it died. And now I have a Nikon 8.0 megapixel and I super love it. It's not as thick as the sony one. Easy carrier. I can just slide it in my back pocket. Lol. I had that for a bit over a year now and is somewhat sick of it. I want the new Canon one but then nah cus alot of my friends got that. Lol.

My old sony cybershot looks similar to this one here.

This is my camera that I have now. That exact color.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I saw that one too. But Idk I'm sorta heading towards Canon again or either SONY that is. And I don't like LENS for some reason since it's at more risk.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah, I'm debating wither I should get. I'm stuck between these two.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...indingMethod=rr
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T90 Blue 12MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch LCD, Image Stabilization, Face Detection

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...indingMethod=rr
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T900 Silver 12MP Digital Camera, 4x Optical Zoom & 3.5" Touch LCD, Image Stabilization, Face Detection

Can someone explain to me, what is the difference between these two??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
theyre the same/similar except the other one has more features..
my cousin has the silver one.. it's good.. i guess lol..
that's all i can tell you since she's stingy lol xp..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I saw that one too. But Idk I'm sorta heading towards Canon again or either SONY that is. And I don't like LENS for some reason since it's at more risk.
My aunt has this one in navy blue-ish. I wish I got that same one too. I like it better than the one that I have. Lol.

Muddie Murda

smile...

This is my camera that I have now. That exact color.
I must admit, I like this camera too. I don't own one, but my sister does. I use to have a canon that I use for photography but it broke. I hated every other camera because they were always so pixelated or not as clear. The Nikon COOLPIX S210 showed about the same quality as my canon and I began to accept it on my "likable" list. :lol:

Sample shot from Nikon Coolpix s210

But of course, I have to show off my Canon Powershot s500 lol It's an old model, but I'm sure those that came after it are just as good or better.

Sample shot:

Then now, I have to compare a sucky HP camera. The HP Photosmart M632

Sample shot. You might be able to notice the very bad quality in this shot, but if you compare it w/ my other 2 cameras, you'll see it.

"Love" one is taken with my Canon. Canon is completely clear with the flowers, petals, and writing. "Kitty" is taken with HP. The flower in HP is very...edgy, and weird. You can barely make out the writing. "Lalaine" taken with my Nikon. Writing's clear and others are detailed.

PS: Sorry not promoting, just that these are the only thing I take pictures of :p

In conclusion, I like Canon's quality so far. I'm a very detailed person after all. I think I'll stay loyal to Canon :D

My next camera (and recommendation muahaha jk I know you said you didn't want one like this or something)

It's always Canon vs Nikon though. If quality is not really yo thang, just go w/ the one that fits your budget and looks fashionable ;)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks. MUDDIE, those are wonderful and soooo adorable photos:) I think I'm gonna go w/ SONY in the end though. But first gotta' go test out them first this Saturday. :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i started out with the canon elph series then tried sony but to be honest i prefer the quality of the photos produced by kodak's compared to sony's and canon's i suggest not looking at the cosmetics and styling and actually compare the photos they take! Nikon, Kodak and Canon are the more popular brands amongst professional photographers at the moment.

i recommend really doing your research and knowing what you want your camera to do for you, this sites been around a long time and has good info on how brands perform: http://www.steves-digicams.com/default.htm

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
if you want a point and shoot, go with canon because you'll be familiar with it already. I personally like Nikon, but for an SLR. I have a D80. If you want to compare cameras or read reviews, go to dpreview.com

sirena

sarNie Adult
i don't use a digital camera i use my cell phone it has 8 megapixle so i didnt feel the need to buy a digital camera

sucky part is the battery sucks when u use it for long time u have to recharge :p