what's the beef between kwan and Poo..

nangfa

sarNie Egg
just saw the new rite now...something about them not getting along...Kwan and Poo( the one that married to the politican guy who used to be in the entertainment too.) anyone with more infor?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, that sucks to have drama with somebody working with you. But I think things could've been handled differently. Look at Chad and Sophia from One Tree Hill..they were married and then divorced and was still able to work with one another. Also, I don't know who called, but what if somebody else on set hates Kwan and knows that she doesn't get along with Poo, so they're causing all this drama to get kwan in trouble. Hmm, the possibilities.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
wow, that sucks to have drama with somebody working with you. But I think things could've been handled differently. Look at Chad and Sophia from One Tree Hill..they were married and then divorced and was still able to work with one another. Also, I don't know who called, but what if somebody else on set hates Kwan and knows that she doesn't get along with Poo, so they're causing all this drama to get kwan in trouble. Hmm, the possibilities.
I was thinking the same thing.

noungning

Heartless
i was just watching the news, my mom had on this morning, thai entertainment news, i don't remember the name of the show, but they get the details of entertainment news and discuss about it. they said, "someone" texted poo, and that someone is from the lakorn they are filming... and it's the makeup person's phone (the cops discovered), and asked that person, and that person swears they didn't text it, but "someone" borrowed it, and the cops knows who did... lol and so does everyone else now because it's made public that it was Kwan. em so yeah she becomes sick and goes to the hospital... hmmm... running away eh??

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Well since the Poo girl went to the cops then Kwan wouldn't gone to police station and got a fine right. So I don't think it was kwan

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Well since the Poo girl went to the cops then Kwan wouldn't gone to police station and got a fine right. So I don't think it was kwan

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think it's Kwan, because the suppose evidence is too easily planted. Who would be dumb enough to borrow someone else phone on the same set and text it?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:loool: I'm sorry to Kwan fans, but ... lol I was holding out on Kwan's innocence to, but .. after I read Poo Prinya's article then I'm convinced it's Kwan because now Golf has blasted on to the set accusing Poo of calling or texting him saying Kwan bring lots of guys to the set and doesn't that sound familiar? Thats exactly the type of txt's that Poo Montana recieved. So now they are trying to throw the ball to my Poo and also I don't think Poo Prinya is the one doing it lol she wouldn't be stupid enough to text Golf or whatever but do remember that everyone involved are teenagers :wub:

kwan always seemed down-to-earth and nice, so i didn't expect her to do something as rash as texting harrassing messages to anyone, let alone someone significantly older than her...despite what poo motana said about kwan, i don't think the harassing text messages were necessary in the least...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
the whole thing sound shady..tooo many ppl involve..it kinda like telephone the "REAL WORd/THINGS" is always a new story once it been past on to more than 3 ppl

ChenrukNote

Goddess
:loool: I'm sorry to Kwan fans, but ... lol I was holding out on Kwan's innocence to, but .. after I read Poo Prinya's article then I'm convinced it's Kwan because now Golf has blasted on to the set accusing Poo of calling or texting him saying Kwan bring lots of guys to the set and doesn't that sound familiar? Thats exactly the type of txt's that Poo Montana recieved. So now they are trying to throw the ball to my Poo and also I don't think Poo Prinya is the one doing it lol she wouldn't be stupid enough to text Golf or whatever but do remember that everyone involved are teenagers :wub:
I like Kwan as an actress, but I totally agree with you P'Tina. Did you see the interviews on the entertainment news where Golf's like he didn't make Poo cry it was part of her script to cry lol? Oh and on Dao Kra Jai today, Poo Monthana tells about everything that she dislikes about Kwan from her arriving on set late, talking on her cell while she has to be in the scene, and about not greeting her (wai) and then they also showed Kwan's side and she contradicts with everything Poo Monthana said. There was this part that they got of them two in a scene together and its the scene where Poo Monthana has to grab Kwan's hair and Kwan and her were arguing about the way Poo Monthana was grabbing her hair lol so childish. Oh and also the reporters asked Poo Praiya about the situation between Kwan and Poo Monthana, and Poo priaya says she knows but she doesn't want to say and let them clear it out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i put the blame in all the people involve and i hope it is not to raise their lakorn ratings. anyways grow up and let it go. they are not children any more and that is very disappointing that they couldnt handled it maturally but cause a little riot. bad bad bad! :lol:

max

sarNie Elites
I just read all three articles... and no offense, but maybe it is Kwan's fault? There are two people complaining about Kwan... Poo and the other Poo...

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I read about Kwan and Poo's confict on Kwan's Fan Club...translated in english too!!!
I think Poo's just making a small issue into a big one.