what u guys get for xmas?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
so what did ya guys get or buy with ur money?

i got lots of money and just went crazy as normal buyin clothes and stuff for the car .... bears, sunglasses, shoes haha u know...

ma friend got me some spongebob things too which i was really pleased with :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
my sister bought me some pajama, i got money from my other sister & older bro, i got some very comfy gloves, this hand rejuvenator, scarf and lotion, a dollar from my 7 yr niece & got offered $5 dollar from my 3 yr old niece which i politely said no to LOL...(if i take it ..she will ask me to take her to mcdonalds and her happy meal will cost bout that much if not more...plus i gotta drive ..doesnt seem like a fair trade!) :lol:

the older brat...

the lil brat..
who took her own pic...when she gets her hand on my cam..she will snap pictures of herself... :rolleyes:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
My 2nd bro got all the family a custom made t-shirt with my dad pic. and our last name YIN and the dog chain with my dad dob and death date ( RIP daddy). My husband got me a Ashton Kutcher camera ( I been naggin him about that hehe...) and my husband knows me soo well I love him to death for this :p he gave me 200 dollar so I can purchase all the lakorn that I haven't watch or collect. So later today I'm going on an online shopping spree lolz... I'm knock-up so I can't buy clothes. I'll figure after the baby is born I'm gonna be home for awhile need lakorn to watch. I just got my husband tickets to the TIMBERWOLVES game ( he was soo happy already)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I got a lot of shirts, sweaters, tshirts, sweat shirts, dresses from almost everyone because i had it on my list since i didn't know what i wanted (now I have a basketfull of new clothes.) haha. I also got teas, earings, mugs. an elephant ring (my fave animal), lotion, bath stuff. usual christmasy stuff.

I also got a new mouse for my laptop from my sister :D and a cute jacket.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I got like an Enchanted collection: the movie, the dolls, the story book, and a locket. I also got an electronic dictionary (I really need it), some clothes, lotions, and two copies of Hong Gil Dong (K-drama, one in dubbed version and the other is high quality Korean w/sub version...I'm keeping both cause I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling since they will know if I watched it or not). I'm expecting WEN (hair product from sister because the shipping was delayed. I'm getting it late).

Oh I got the funkiest present from my elder brother. He got me a food chopper/slicer. I mean, I don't cook and I live with my parents. I just don't get why he got me a food chopper/slicer.

My 2nd bro got all the family a custom made t-shirt with my dad pic. and our last name YIN and the dog chain with my dad dob and death date ( RIP daddy). My husband got me a Ashton Kutcher camera ( I been naggin him about that hehe...) and my husband knows me soo well I love him to death for this :p he gave me 200 dollar so I can purchase all the lakorn that I haven't watch or collect. So later today I'm going on an online shopping spree lolz... I'm knock-up so I can't buy clothes. I'll figure after the baby is born I'm gonna be home for awhile need lakorn to watch. I just got my husband tickets to the TIMBERWOLVES game ( he was soo happy already)
so you're pregnant? congratulations! how many months are you?

so for christmas i got: this bvlgari necklace i've been looking at for forever -- from my bf (he is the best; love him so much!), some elsi peretti and david yurman jewelry, money, the turquoise colored croc. hermes that i adored in the boutique, and some other trinkets and stuff...but the best gift was having my parents over in nyc!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude speaking of bvlgari I got my husband the cologne a few months back and man that thing smelllllllllllls so gewwwwwwwwwd. I prefer it over the other cologne's I bought him LOL he has like 8 but he uses bvlgari because he likes it more than the others o_O cause it has that freshy smell to it not to strong not to sweet smelling rawr; LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i didn't get anything. :( but i'm still hoping that something will be surprising me through the mail! :) i highly doubt it but i don't want to be hopeless either. LOL

XCappy

Mr. Char
i didn't get anything. :( but i'm still hoping that something will be surprising me through the mail! :) i highly doubt it but i don't want to be hopeless either. LOL
What are your talking about ? You got some perfume.

As for me, I didn't ask for anything. I just got $150 though. This is good for my current savings. I'll maybe invest in a suit :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i didn't ask for anything this xmas and my parents thought something was wrong with me... :lol: anyhow, since i didn't ask anything this year, they gave me money instead... my aunt gave me a bag and a wallet and i'm still waiting for my friend's gift...

i bought some clothes, a new backpack, shoes, tons of books and other stuff... ^_^ I wanted to buy the twilight collector's edition book but it's not yet available here... -_-

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
What are your talking about ? You got some perfume.

As for me, I didn't ask for anything. I just got $150 though. This is good for my current savings. I'll maybe invest in a suit :lol:
oh crap, i forgot about that!! my brother got me some perfume! it's on its way through the mail! i knew i was waiting for something!! and STFU cappy! what do u need a suit for?

*sigh* i hope i get other things in the mail. *miracle miracle miracle, PLEEEASE!!!*

XCappy

Mr. Char
oh crap, i forgot about that!! my brother got me some perfume! it's on its way through the mail! i knew i was waiting for something!! and STFU cappy! what do u need a suit for?

*sigh* i hope i get other things in the mail. *miracle miracle miracle, PLEEEASE!!!*
Ahahah Thookie, why do you have to tell me to keep my mouth shut ? I'm so nice to you and this is how you thank me !

The suit is for a future use. Don't be too curious !

You hope to get 15k right now, I'll pray for you... You know what ? For the next lotto event, put the number 15 as the special number. You'll lose again, and I'll laugh.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
you little biznitch, did u cross off my "miracles"?!?! now that you cursed me, i'm sure to win! HAHA!!

as for the suit, it's not going to make u look any better. just face it, you were born looking like a LOSER and you will always look like a LOSER!!!!!

while on the other hand, i will be a winner...especially of the LOTTO!! you'll be sorry and i'll be the last one laughing! MUAHAHAHA!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Thookie! Send me your address and you'll get something! Muahahaha

Gosh this xmas is another memorable one. We didn't open our gifts until the 27th because we wanted the family to be together.

I didn't really ask for anything this year. All that was on my list was hot guys that no one can ever get me, such as Ken, Aum, etc. lol So because of that I got a lot of clothes, sunglasses, a Patrick Star toy :D, A pink fluffy chair, a jewelry box, money.........And waiting for some more stuff in the mail from my sister because...maybe it's delayed? :D

And my baby bro got me the weirdest shizzles...He was raking leaves outside and he found this fingertip softner or something? The brandname of it was my name and he got excited :p and decided to wrap that up in a present for me. He was covered in dirt and I looked at it like o_O lol the family had a good laugh over it.

I got my baby brother a telescope. It couldn't stop saying "Oh my god!" I also got him a beef jerky with cheese as a laugh and put it together in a box with some rocks (he collects rocks) :p He was like "OMG! IT'S MY FAVORITE!" Haha

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I got a hand-made painting from someone. :wub:

And ten bucks from an uncle of mine. LMFAO.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
i got money and make up and shoes! :lol: my favorite was a card with a $100 from my older sister. the words she wrote on the card was very sweet. and for christmas, i bought myself a new black winter jacket! it's soooo cute and keeps me extra cozy! lol. can't forget about yourself now! ;)