what sign is your true love?

what sign is your true love quiz

Your True Love Is a Cancer

Why you'll love a Cancer:

Cancer's loyal and sincere heart makes your own sensitive heart melt.
Caring and devoted, a Cancer will take the lead in pursuing you - and not give up!

Why a Cancer will love you:

You're laid back enough to deal with Cancer's little mood swings and freak-outs.
A fellow homebody, you know how make Cancer comfortable and at home with you.
FUNNIE THING IS... The guy I do like is a CANCER! lol... ^_^

Your True Love Is a Gemini

Why you'll love a Gemini:

Witty and sharp, a Gemini can keep up with your fast (and ever changing) mind.
You're both fun loving and free spirits. You and a Gemini can enjoy each other without expectations.

Why a Gemini will love you:

Not only can you keep up with a Gemini's sharp tongue, you can introduce a challenge or two...
You're appetite for fun and novelty will keep a Gemini interested - at least for a bit longer than usual!

====

What month is Gemini? :huh:

Yes! Libras need not apply. :lol:

XCappy

Mr. Char
Your True Love Is an Aries

Why you'll love an Aries:

An Aries has the red-hot seduction skills to woo you
Never boring, an Aries will give you the romantic challenge you crave!

Why an Aries will love you:

You have the intensity and energy to go head to head with your Aries...
And the undying passion to keep an Aries coming back for more.

Hmm, I am Aquarius.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Your True Love Is a Capricorn

Why you'll love a Capricorn:

Hard working and driven, a Capricorn will work overtime to win your heart.
Be prepared to get wined and dined, even once you're convince that your Capricorn is the one!

Why a Capricorn will love you:

You don't rush things. You know it will take a while for a Capricorn to trust you, and you can wait.
Social and outgoing, you can introduce normally shy Capricorn to a great circle of friends.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Your True Love Is a Capricorn

Be prepared to get wined and dined, even once you're convince that your Capricorn is the one!

You don't rush things. You know it will take a while for a Capricorn to trust you, and you can wait.
Social and outgoing, you can introduce normally shy Capricorn to a great circle of friends.

OMG Ice we got the same one lol! Ummm the funny thing is I don't like shy guys.

Liberty

sarNie Adult

nina07

sarNie Adult
Your True Love Is a Gemini
Why you'll love a Gemini:

Witty and sharp, a Gemini can keep up with your fast (and ever changing) mind.
You're both fun loving and free spirits. You and a Gemini can enjoy each other without expectations.

Why a Gemini will love you:

Not only can you keep up with a Gemini's sharp tongue, you can introduce a challenge or two...
You're appetite for fun and novelty will keep a Gemini interested - at least for a bit longer than usual!

--
i dont get it :huh:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Your True Love Is an Aquarius
Why you'll love an Aquarius:

Independent yet devoted, you'll appreciate the unique approach to love Aquarius takes.
You both see love as a bit of a game, and Aquarius will challenge you until you're completely hooked.

Why an Aquarius will love you:

You're secure enough to give Aquarius tons of space - even if it means separate interests and friends.
You have the brains to keep Aquarius engaged and curious. And the passion to change the world together!

...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i really never been close with an aquarious hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i don't believe this...:(

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Mine...

Your True Love Is a Cancer

Why you'll love a Cancer:

Cancer's loyal and sincere heart makes your own sensitive heart melt.
Caring and devoted, a Cancer will take the lead in pursuing you - and not give up!

Why a Cancer will love you:

You're laid back enough to deal with Cancer's little mood swings and freak-outs.
A fellow homebody, you know how make Cancer comfortable and at home with you.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

Independent yet devoted, you'll appreciate the unique approach to love Aquarius takes.
You both see love as a bit of a game, and Aquarius will challenge you until you're completely hooked.

You're secure enough to give Aquarius tons of space - even if it means separate interests and friends.
You have the brains to keep Aquarius engaged and curious. And the passion to change the world together!
Funny thing, the guy that I like right now is an Aquarius!! :loool:

Liberty

sarNie Adult

nettand

sarNie Adult
Why you'll love a Scorpio:

Strong and sexy, Scorpio will overpower you into falling in love (before you even realize it!).
You'll love being swept away by Scorpio - into a world of insane passion.

Why a Scorpio will love you:

You don't mind letting your Scorpio take the reigns, as long as you know you're truly cared for.
Loyal and devoted, you would never do anything to set off insanely jealous Scorpio.

I am not in a realationship now nor am I looking BUT the persons(males) friends or otherwise
Scorpios is the ones I DO get along with best. And I would never betray their trust either
and automaticly they feel it too as some have entrusted me with for them huge secrets
and they are person who normally wouldn't do so.
My beloved son is also a Scorpio.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Your True Love Is an Sagittarius!

Why you'll love a Sagittarius:

Deep and philosophical, you'll love getting lost in hours of conversation with your Sag.
Your Sagittarius is curious and adventurous enough to keep you interested... not an easy task!

Why a Sagittarius will love you:

You're passionate about a few important issues, a kind of depth that Sagittarius finds very attractive.
You're outgoing, flexible, and up for almost anything. You and your Sag will have tons of adventures together.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile

I'm a libra and horoscope says these two are very compatible!!

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
Your True Love Is a Taurus
Why you'll love a Taurus:

Romantic and sentimental, a Taurus can provide you with the security you need.
And you both share a fondness for the finest things, from great food to luxury vacations.

Why a Taurus will love you:

You have the honesty and direct approach that down to earth Taurus desires.
And enough elegance to show a Taurus a few new decadent delights!

cecilia

Staff member
awe, my is an Aquarius