What runs in your bloodline?

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
wow..i guess i'll be a boring person too and tell you guys that i'm 100% hmong..^^ that can speak english fluently and a little of french from school..^^

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Hmmm, a pretty interesting topic I say. :p

I have 75% Chinese blood and 25% Indonesian blood, and grow up in Singapore although I live in Australia for more than 15 years. My partner is Thai and lived in Bangkok for almost a year. I hence speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa, Thai and other Chinese dialects.

soritathao

sarNie Egg
Me I half hmong and half thai. My mom she half thai and half Swedan. My dad well he was born and raise in france, where my dad a doctor. I'm grown around Caucasian people and d few hmong. But i live in Hawaii. I'm not pretty sure of what I am by the way.

jt89

sarNie Egg
Woah! I'm overwhelmed by the mix in here. o__O

I'm almost full Laos. lol Grandpa's a mix Chinese so I've heard.

I'm a Laos born, raised in Australia. I can speak and read Laos and Thai! yay! But i can't write..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just recently found out that I'm not 100% Filipino after all... :lol: my dad is a mixture of Spanish, Chinese and Filipino while my mom is a mixture of Mexican and Filipino.. but I only speak Tagalog and English fluently... :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hmmm, a pretty interesting topic I say. :p

I have 75% Chinese blood and 25% Indonesian blood, and grow up in Singapore although I live in Australia for more than 15 years. My partner is Thai and lived in Bangkok for almost a year. I hence speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa, Thai and other Chinese dialects.
when u say bahasa, do you mean bahasa indonesia or bahasa malaysia? :huh:

vive

sarNie Egg
I'm half Thai and half Italian..look like just a lookkrueng. Can speak and understand both of them fluently, without any problem at all.

Just like Stefan Santi..and it's funny how my real name is Stefano!

nikki1786

LizQuen
imma pure filipino... i think... i never asked my mom or my dad about our bloodline since im not quite interested LOL... however, my generation together with my cousins in our family, we grew speaking tagalog even if we our ancestors were "Ilonggo". -__-" dont ask if how many dialects in philippines, because even i... i dont memorize them XD

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
my dad's a full chinese and my mum's a mix chinese,malay n bugese(one of indonesia's ethnic)..
i can speak n understand english,malay language,cantonese,mandarin(so-so) and indonesian language..but wuld luv to learn dialects like hokkien n hakka...n THAI...easier to watch lakorns

XCappy

Mr. Char
Cambodian/Chinese with knowledges in Chinese Mandarin, Chinese Teochew, French, English, German. I can read Thai eventhough I don't really understand what I'm reading :D. I have a huge book about Thai language but right now I'm lazy to read.