What movie is this?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I just saw this cover at LCE and at the top it says Hmong-thai. Does that mean that that guy is a Hmong guy in a movie with joy s?

skies

sarNie Adult
uhmmmm...i don't know but i dont think the guy is hmong...haha...he's thai actually....i think it's just a series that has been dubbed in hmong or has hmong subtitles???
never seen the series so i don't know the storyline...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm about 95% sure the guy is not Hmong..his name is Vier he's also in Duang Dung Haruthai with Kwan who is partially Hmong....but he's not hmong...he's a lovely guy though...and the girl is not Joy S. her name is Alexandra...she's actuallie not Thai..but Laos.....this drama reallie popular wen i first came out...if u're a Vier fan...as i heard it...you should not miss it!!! i dunno about the hmong ver. have not see the original either...but i would like to see it though... :p

Fearless

sarNie Adult
So he's not hmong and she's not joy s.. wow she looks like her.. I thought it was her... well anyways thanks for clarifying.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
YOUTUBE...ITS UNDER WIER OR VIER OR SANDERS...THEIR NAMES...BUT I THINK IT'S THE PRODUCTION...DON'T KNOW THOUGH..I THINK THAT WAS A VERY NICE THAI ROMANCE LAKORN..