WHAT MODERN ACTOR DO YOU WANT IN A BORAN LAKORN?

nuaom

sarNie Egg
tangmoe said:
here u go.. thookatha.. aint dan just hott in those clothes imma go do some more pasteing later hehe

[post="4661"][/post]​

HA HA HA +!!!!!!!! DAN SO CUTE... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Num4ever said:
I want Num to be in a boran lakorn.
[post="5051"][/post]​
ouuuuuuuuuuie num.. yea i want to see num in boran lakorns too . hehe.. he be cute hehehhe :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mos_Koblover said:
wow, dan actually look great in boran clothing he should do a boran lakorn with bee matiks ^_^
[post="5126"][/post]​
yea dan should do a lakorn with bee... shes the only girl that i can think of .. that will look cute with dan in a boran lakorn

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
here u go.. thookatha.. aint dan just hott in those clothes imma go do some more pasteing later hehe

[post="4661"][/post]​
HAHAHAHA holy crap, he actually looks pretty cute! it might just work!!! although he does look real young in this pic. :p

hey, can you do that with other people's heads. LOL LOL

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yeah i agree..he should do a boran with bee...they look good together..iunno why but they just match.
[post="6390"][/post]​
yups they do match.. i dont like bee in modern lakorns.. but shes a good boran actresss!! :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah...same here..i dont' like bee in modern lakorns either..she's just an annoying character foe modern lakorns...her ass need to come bak to boran lakorns..i love her boran lakorns...she's so good. I want her to come bak so i can wtach more of her boran lakorns.and please stay away from ur brother in lakorns. hahaha

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yeah...same here..i dont' like bee in modern lakorns either..she's just an annoying character foe modern lakorns...her ass need to come bak to boran lakorns..i love her boran lakorns...she's so good. I want her to come bak so i can wtach more of her boran lakorns.and please stay away from ur brother in lakorns. hahaha
[post="6447"][/post]​
ahaha.. ditto on that.. come back and play with dan.. not ur own brother!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:

[post="4661"][/post]​
ehhhh....it kind of weird looking.... :rolleyes:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
ehhhh....it kind of weird looking.... :rolleyes:
[post="10239"][/post]​
i agree to don't think dan match boran lakorn :lol: serious too

Dao

sarNie Egg
mine has to be num sornram. man i love this guy. especially from sailohit & thats why i wanna see him in boran style lakrons.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea...Dan looks weird in lakornpuenbarn clothes...ummms...sorry Tangmoe but your man doesn't pass lol...
[post="10354"][/post]​
:lol: i agree with u to Ann not passing grade i mean not pass anyways i think borans stars should just stick to it

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
anyways i think borans stars should just stick to it
[post="10473"][/post]​
ditto! :lol:

also you guys...i don't think i like bee matika in modern even boran... :mellow: sorry bee's fans... ;)