Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tard Rak Toranong(Captain/Pim Zaza)

• Krueng Tep Ratree(Janie/Rome/Joy R)

• Total voters

Mae

sarNie Adult
I really can't wait to see Kob and Vee.... Gotta support my favorite actress....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
it was a really hard choice but i choose tah and yard's lakorn b/c this will be my first time seeing tah in a real drama lakorn and i wanna know how well he can portray the character

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm waiting on Sawan Being w/ Ken & Ann...I cannot wait to see Ken be an ass...LOL...in his pass lakorns he's been noting but such a sweet-heart and a gentleman...a change would be nice...and also i luv these two..can't wait to see 'em again...though i feel like i'm betrayin' Aom & Ken...LOL

umm..how come Kob / Stefan new slap/kiss lakorn isn't on here..well i'm waitin' on tat one too...we actuallie get to see a baby foe once..

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay those lakorns are either kiss/slap or revenge and some has both so, which one you want to see the most ^_^

actually, im not too sure about Tard Ruk.

but yeh, i cant choose.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm waiting on Sawan Being w/ Ken & Ann...I cannot wait to see Ken be an ass...LOL...in his pass lakorns he's been noting but such a sweet-heart and a gentleman...a change would be nice...and also i luv these two..can't wait to see 'em again...though i feel like i'm betrayin' Aom & Ken...LOL

umm..how come Kob / Stefan new slap/kiss lakorn isn't on here..well i'm waitin' on tat one too...we actuallie get to see a baby foe once..

Is it true that Kob/Stefan have third lakorn together again? I like their first lakorn together. I didn't like that much of their second lakorn...story with the past and present. I hope their new lakorn will be good.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
im the first one to vote for pim and captain. guess im the only one so far?

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Me, I wanna see Ken and Mart :slapandkissse3: in "Sawan Bieng" and "Likit Gamathep". But it's a bit boring that Anne happens to be Nang-ek in both lakorn. No offense, I dunno, but to me, Anne looks older than Ken and Mart. I'd rather see Aff Taksa-orn as Nang-ek instead.