What Lakorn star do you absolutely hate

chee

sarNie Egg
man, where do I start?

I will start off with the actresses, please don't hurt me.......I am just basically stating my opinion like everyone else :D
soemthing about these actresses that bugs me.

JANIE: Her acting is soooooo dull, its like no matter how hard she tries she is not compassionate with the roles she plays & her face too *ugh* can't stand it.
VIEW: Her facial expressions are so horrible :( her crying scenes make me wanna punch myself for watching, if it wasn't for P'Bie. & She is very abd at acting her emotionS!
makes me don't believe in whats he is saying ESP when she told P'Bie : I love you. it was hard to believe she meant it.
AOM: Though she is a great actress because she can play both the nang'rai and the nang'ek I respect her BUT she seems EVIL in her looks sometimes or too overconfident in her skills it annoys me.
Her crying scenes looks as though she is asking for candy........just like a kid.
PINKY: to me i think she just has the same role over and over again, its os boring her acting does not entice me as an audience. I'm glad she and AUM aren't together anymore...... she is too high class for a so so.

Actors

MART: PERV. its written all over his acting, he is just not a very good actor. Not sincere at all, i feel liek he is just acting all the dang time.
NUM: he is over rated seriously, i only like a few of his lakorns but he mostly plays teh same role all the time and maybe switch it up once in a while.
KEN: He is not that great now that I am rewatching some of his lakorns although he does have a few that really shows his improvements as an actor. Its so boring to see him with anne now. I feel like they were a one hit wonder no need to keep doing the same thing over and over again.

I won't make teh list long, these are my main ones.

cecilia

Staff member
I beg to difference on Janie .. i like her in all kind of role she did in the past -- she's very VERSATILE from evil to the nice naive n'ek -- love in NAMPUENG KOM and the UNFORGETTABLE spy Sompong!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky-she seems very egotistic, and she has this very mean, kind of bitchy look to her. Esp. with the Hubby rumors now dun ever think I can watch any of her lakorns. Loved her as a child though.

Film-like are you serious, he cannot act nor sing to save his life, yet there's someone constantly trying to promote him, but we all know he sleep around with old men for money n fame, cannot believe how many ppl forgave n forget .

Bie-first of all horrible singer, and everyting about him is unbelievably cheesy. Can't stand them trying to make him look like a bad boy, just comes off ridiculous, he has a kids face.

Best- horrible acting, robot like, very deep manly voice.

I have to make a comment towards the comment bout the older, more experienced actors / actresses to step aside for younger newbies as lead, to that I say NO. Why should a talentless newbie get the lead. Unfair. Thai entertainment need to create better roles for their older actors, not just tossing them aside for roles such as aunts n sisters, or pairing them up with newbies that make them look like perverts.

On a lighter note, I think Mos, Bee N., Joy R., Captain, Vickii, Ploy C.and our beloved Tik has not made the list yet. Anyone interested in adding?

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I know a lot of people are going to butcher me but:

Actresses:

Aff: Ugh, her voice is annoying and her screaming in jum luk reuy was completely annoying...i only made it thru the movie cuz i found aum so hot! Her nose bugs me and I don't find her acting all that great either. Plus, she's overrated, I still can't see her past a supporting character.

Peung: Her lazy eyes annoy the hell out of me, mind you, loved her movie with Pong!

Vill: Her facial expressions do not change...she only made it as an actress cuz she's pretty?

Actors:

Mart: I have to agree that he does look like a perv, and plays a lot of those roles. He's like a pedofile at work. hahah j/k but u know what i mean.

Rome: Although he is attractive, he hasn't really grown as an actor considering he's played in so many lakorns already.

Tle and Tye: Ew, I'm sorry, just ew. Don't like their acting much either.

cecilia

Staff member
[quote name='pink_juliet_kashie' date='19 July 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1279532287' post='698348] Thai entertainment need to create better roles for their older actors, not just tossing them aside for roles such as aunts n sisters, or pairing them up with newbies that make them look like perverts.
[/quote]
Muahaha. i could not agree more but for some reason -- i prefer older actor with younger n'ek than older n'ek with younger p'ek .. it seems wrong for some weird feeling. lol

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my god, there are so many star haters here lol
but in a way I understand you all... especially for Poo P.

I absolutely hate :

- Kwan U. miss Strawberry
- Pinky S. she's pretty but.. I don't know. Maybe her "bitchly look" like someone already said
- Cheer T. Ugly face in beautiful dresses while presenting tv shows...Erkk
- Lydia, great voice, great songs, but please, I don't want to see her face in lakorn.
- Film R. singer ? no. actor ? never.
- Weir S. not handsome, not a good actor, hmm.. Why are you in the industry again ? Because you love Pan ?

Mann

I don't hate these stars but there are somethings I dislike about them lol.

Cherry - I think she looks old for her age, around Sinjai's age already or so. I haven't finished a lakorn with her yet.. her acting is off to me.
Rita - I like her lakorns but sometimes I can't stand her voice.
Peung - I never liked her.. I know she was only a newbie but everything about her I didn't like.
Aff - I think her acting is a little off. She is gorgeous though, I'd prefer her doing work as in modeling.
Kong - I've never really could finish one of his lakorns but I loved the one he did with Rita.
Weir - His acting sucks so bad and he comes off gayish when he talks quietly.
Tle Thanapol - I never really liked him either. He's okay but theres just something about him

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Lol dang some of u guys dislike all the stars

actresses I think it's annoying or doesn't mAtch na ek role n I dislike some

kwan u she's not pretty n her eyes r to evil looking I prefer her the narai
Ann t so old yet star with super young actors ESP annoying when acting with Ken arg to much of them!!!! She should retire or something bc she fits for mother role
aff she's totaly scary when she smiles too freaken wide both her eyes n mouth! Her Nose is annoying so is her acting n crying over n to rated
ae I she's not pretty looks slutty n evil!!!! NW she plays a lot of horror lakorn lol not nek material
aom p (I think) she's not even young looking yet people kept saying she looks young yet her smile n lips scare me cause her fAce is small yet her lips r humongussss
poo p she's very pretty but acting sucks
punch her singing is ok but she's not so pretty n she tries to hard to be cute annoying
aum p she's pretty n sexy but fit for rai role
chompoo A she's just plain annoying to me with everything bout her
bee she's so rai her lips so thin yet she makes it even thinner n her lakorn not pretty to me
kob I used to like her but I think she's not so pretty anymore n her style just kills her beauty seems like she have a country girl look no matter what she wears lol it is supper annoying
Cherry omg not pretty at all
Janie she's ok but annoyin

Actors

Kelly first off his name is girly n he's so not praek material unattractive n poor acting
tang same as Kelly
Ken he's annoying ESP in Jai Drow n he plays too many drama with his mother (Ann T) lol
tik don't like the way he talks n smile!!! It makes him look unattractive
aum I totally think he has the rai look! Eversince I first saw him m JLR!! ESP his eyes don't see him cute or attractive at alL

can't think of any right Now but I sure do have lots more

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
IDK if I hate them...but they are annoying sometimes

Actress:
Jakajan - She's better @ supporting or n'rai...not n'ek.
Pinky - She's pretty, but she's so tiny & doesn't seem like n'ek material to me.
Pancake - Same roles constantly! Even in the singing one with New, she's so blah. Didn't like her since her 1st lakorn with Weir.
Mint N. - IDK, just don't like her acting/voice
Nat Myria - Just never found her attractive as n'ek. good singer though.
Amy Amika - She's too cute to play n'ek. Better as supporting.
Noon S - I don't like her with short hair.
Noon W - Never liked her lakorns because when she started acting she was too hyped up.
Poo P - Her lakorns bore me.
Bee M - Her lakorns bore me too.

-------------

Actors:
Kade - Never knew what ppl saw in him as p'ek.
Chaiya Mitchai - Stick to ligay, but not p'ek lakorn roles. too girly & not handsome.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Hate is such a strong word, so I have to choose wisely....
PANCAKE
Her acting sucks, she always plays the same snobby, rich girl role...even when she's poor, she still acts snobby, and she's not even as pretty as people says she is...and I'm sick of the fact that her channel keeps casting her in roles that could be done better by someone else

Ana

sarNie Adult
I dun like:

WEIR - He's not cute or HOT. I just dun see it in him. His acting sucks too.
AUN - Y does he have so much LAKORNS?
Pat Napapa - I dun hate her. I just hate when she can't SHUT UP! Her mouth keeps going on and on....
Bie - My sis loves him. I'm just the opposite. I dun like him. I think it's the way he acts. Trying to hard?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
On a lighter note, I think Mos, Bee N., Joy R., Captain, Vickii, Ploy C.and our beloved Tik has not made the list yet. Anyone interested in adding?
LOL okay, so an update...Bee N., Joy R., Ploy C. and even TIKKER...been mentioned so, so far Most and Vickii and Captain is still hate-less lol..

Hate is such a strong word, so I have to choose wisely....
PANCAKE
Her acting sucks, she always plays the same snobby, rich girl role...even when she's poor, she still acts snobby, and she's not even as pretty as people says she is...and I'm sick of the fact that her channel keeps casting her in roles that could be done better by someone else

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't remember if I commented on here but I don't think I have.

My first list is a love-hate thing ahaha. Let me explain further in the examples.

Aff: I have a girl crush on her. Loved her in Jam Luey Ruk and Wanida. But what annoys me is her high pitch voice. Rita voice does irritates me but Aff pretty much made me like Rita's voice and it no longer comes of annoying lol. Acting... well she is so-so. But I can't help but just love her!!!

Cherry: Only liked her in Kaew Tah Pee and Maeka Khanom Wan. Other than that, I can't stand her. But because of her two roles above, I adore her.

Tik: RLSR instant love. But then his other lakorns, blah. I liked Luerd Kattiya but an ending can make you really hate a lakorn. In Wanida, I am just like eh. It's Tik, eh.

Cee: I was once a teenager, loved loved Benja Keta Kwam Ruk but as I grew older, I realized how lame they are ahahaha!!! I think that was the only lakorn where I like watched throughout without skipping or going straight to the end.

Yeah this list above is kind of a complicated. A really complicated relationship between them and I lol

Now here comes the absolute dislike... like seriously why are they still in the acting industry?

Pinky- loved her as a child star not so much her adult years. She really does have a bitchy look and feel to her. And it happens to be true lol I know we shouldn't judge one person over a bad thing they have done but really she is sure something I just can't seem to like her.

Pat: Once loved her. Not so much any more. It is not even a love-hate thing, it is just 100% dislike.

AumP: no comment, I will be butchered in a million pieces.

More... to be continue

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I hate

Janie- annoying and too overly obsessed with herself. She is not pretty.

Chompoo- same reason. She is kind of cute but she is way too obsessed with her looks.

Best (I think that is her name. She played in one lakorn with Moss. The title was something superstar - Can not act what so ever. I don't think she is pretty either.

Taew- HATE HATE HATE HER. Don't like her acting skills or her looks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Heres more to continue my list.. please don't get offense with my bad words
Perhaps i don't hate anyone but just dislike them

Aum A and Mart - lately these days now they both gave me this image that reminded of a perver written all over their names but good acting
skill which improve quite abit

Ja the girl in Sai soke - there is something with her face that bugles me and cannot cry when it comes to a sad scene

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
Lol dang some of u guys dislike all the stars

actresses I think it's annoying or doesn't mAtch na ek role n I dislike some

kwan u she's not pretty n her eyes r to evil looking I prefer her the narai
Ann t so old yet star with super young actors ESP annoying when acting with Ken arg to much of them!!!! She should retire or something bc she fits for mother role
aff she's totaly scary when she smiles too freaken wide both her eyes n mouth! Her Nose is annoying so is her acting n crying over n to rated
ae I she's not pretty looks slutty n evil!!!! NW she plays a lot of horror lakorn lol not nek material
aom p (I think) she's not even young looking yet people kept saying she looks young yet her smile n lips scare me cause her fAce is small yet her lips r humongussss
poo p she's very pretty but acting sucks
punch her singing is ok but she's not so pretty n she tries to hard to be cute annoying
aum p she's pretty n sexy but fit for rai role
chompoo A she's just plain annoying to me with everything bout her
bee she's so rai her lips so thin yet she makes it even thinner n her lakorn not pretty to me
kob I used to like her but I think she's not so pretty anymore n her style just kills her beauty seems like she have a country girl look no matter what she wears lol it is supper annoying
Cherry omg not pretty at all
Janie she's ok but annoyin

Actors

Kelly first off his name is girly n he's so not praek material unattractive n poor acting
tang same as Kelly
Ken he's annoying ESP in Jai Drow n he plays too many drama with his mother (Ann T) lol
tik don't like the way he talks n smile!!! It makes him look unattractive
aum I totally think he has the rai look! Eversince I first saw him m JLR!! ESP his eyes don't see him cute or attractive at alL

can't think of any right Now but I sure do have lots more
You should just stop watching Thai dramas since u hate all the actresses... :)

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
actress i can never or bother to watch their lakorn...

pancake..i don't understand all the hype about her. she pretty but pretty to a certian level only. i think she has a big head/face and look way older then her age. if i didn't know she was 22 or 23 i would think she 10 years older...think she's being the goody good girl that everyone think/want her to be...

aum p. seriously they say she one of the sexiest woman...uh i don't know about that. she do have a nice body but sorry some of her pics she look like a guy...

aff. she is pretty to stare at but not acting...to me i find to her to be like song hye kyo just a pretty face that can bring in the $$$$...

jsnie..her lip/mouth just annoys me...

anne...she is getting old. she should start playing mother roles now...and her acting is never great. it's always like screaming...

joy r. she look constipated all the time..

actor..

por t..sorry he look like a rat

tle t...can not stand his face..how did he ever became p'ek??

Aum A. he just look like a rapist ..lol