What lakorn is this???

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

I stumbled onto this magazine. It looks somewhat old.
Anyone know anything about this lakorn? Or when it aired??? (I wished I knew how to read thai!)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
It was called 'Bodyguard Dad Diew' and I don't remember when it was aired... it should be at least 1-2 years ago? =)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
OMG! I love this lakorn! Noy, you should totally watch it!!!

Btw, I think it's more than 2 years old. I remeber watching this prolly back when i was in middle school, which is like 5 years ago? Can't quite remember​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awee Noy I will definitely watch it! Vicky & Cherry are two of my favorite actresses! :D by the way, what's this lakorn about???

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, craps! Lol. It's been a long while. I can't quite remeber. Feeling old. Hahaha. But um, I know that Vicky plays a princess but some villians were going after her, like trying to kill her. And I believe that Nott becomes her body guard. Or was it Pip?! I can't member much. It's an action lakorn, along with some comedy/romance. I have to watch it again to know the whole story line. Lol.​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ah, craps! Lol. It's been a long while. I can't quite remeber. Feeling old. Hahaha. But um, I know that Vicky plays a princess but some villians were going after her, like trying to kill her. And I believe that Nott becomes her body guard. Or was it Pip?! I can't member much. It's an action lakorn, along with some comedy/romance. I have to watch it again to know the whole story line. Lol.​
Ahhh so this is the lakorn where Vicky plays a princess! that explains the tiara! :lol: