what kind of hmong girls is prettier?

skies

sarNie Adult
lol...."what kind"?!
beauty is something that varies within time and among people
i don't know what kind of hmong girl looks pretty
but i'll say the ones who doesn't put on layers and layers of makeup and aren't so"dressy"
the makeup part doesn't go for just hmong girls...everyone INCLUDING THE GUYS
haha
ok
i'mma leave now

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
well, i think that all the girl in this world is pretty...no matter how they looked like, there heart may be kind...and some girl that are pretty, you know they may be evil..but it depends...naturally girls are pretty and girl that put on make up are pretty too, but i think that naturally girls are more better, cause then they dont cover up there face...hmong girls have many prettiness in a way....so yep i dont know

bee1210

sarNie Egg
well to me......all the girls in the world r pretty in their own way.....in my opinion, i think asian girls are the prettiest out of all other girls........and i think that the type of hmong girl who r the prettiest r the girls who is natural (NO MAKEUP NEEDED)..........even if they r not pretty.........i find them pretty if they have CONFIDENCE.. :D

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
well to me......all the girls in the world r pretty in their own way.....in my opinion, i think asian girls are the prettiest out of all other girls........and i think that the type of hmong girl who r the prettiest r the girls who is natural (NO MAKEUP NEEDED)..........even if they r not pretty.........i find them pretty if they have CONFIDENCE.. :D

hey i like that last sentence you said....well that is true too.....

a person that is not good looking but has a kind-hearted, it's pretty already...
a person that is evil and bitchy...but has beauty, it's pretty already....

pretty pretty pretty these days dont match but yeah that's how pretty is...

well it just weird huh....i could be wrong but is true though...
guys these days, this century.....just go by the looks and clothing.....lol...
even singers and movie actor and etc....they judge on your looks and height? status? weight?
well i just feel bad about it....why did they even come up on those rules....so racist...

if i am one of those judger, i would choose everyone...who cares about the looks or something else...
imma do my own business in different ways.....i will offer clothings, make-up, pre-paring object, and so on....during the action....or anybody could just wear whatever they want as long as they know it's proper...lol...

the innocent ones, i would help them look better.....
the looking good ones, i would just leave them alone or whatever.....lol...depends..

that's how it is!!!!!
you dont want yourself to look bad too.....well if you can afford it then go ahead...and let them saying all those funnny word back to you....it FEELS BAD.........lol....

Yeah! to be famous! like what i'm trying to say here......
IT'S ALL RACIST!!!!.....they choose the better one....

but to be something else besides famous....
ARE JUST FINE!!!! not racist.....lol....

ooh...why am i starting a new response here....i just realize it doesnt match the topic at all.....hehe...