What kind of childhood fears did you have??

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
yeah.. there are so many beliefs rite now, that sometimes you just have to wonder which one is true, or one that is just BS.. ya know..

but do you guys believe in dream interpretation..

I do.. even though I don't know what most of them mean.

I wanna dream of lottery numbers, but they don't come. but I have dreams that have numbers in them, but they are so cryptic, you don't know what it means.
hope I dream of lotto numbers tonight, I need some new stuff. haha lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah.. there are so many beliefs rite now, that sometimes you just have to wonder which one is true, or one that is just BS.. ya know..

but do you guys believe in dream interpretation..

I do.. even though I don't know what most of them mean.

I wanna dream of lottery numbers, but they don't come. but I have dreams that have numbers in them, but they are so cryptic, you don't know what it means.
hope I dream of lotto numbers tonight, I need some new stuff. haha lol

LMAO sueliq i used to live with lots khmer folks at them apt complex..it was a thai interpretation dream book boy any dream was all kat<--khmer word...into numbers..lol..half the time they get it right..you know the 50/50 chance.

and yes there are so many things you dont know what to believe or what not..but like that say..bau men jeua kom merl gneay!! <--more khmer words. ^_^

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
but like that say..bau men jeua kom merl gneay!! <--more khmer words. ^_^
ain't that the truth, but recently i've been having dreams of old ppl from my past, but then they turn out to be somebody else.. its so confusing.. and then i spend so much time trying to interpret my dream within the dream that i don't wanna wake up, then I end up waking and being late for school..<< well thats my fault. I'm so lazy, my class is so early. haha

But the interpretations that i'm pretty sure is right is when you dream of:
Snakes - thats your love, you might get married or meet your mate soon.

Fire - Danger! Be careful (depending on where the fire is)

Somebody is destroying your clothes - Someone talking shit on you

When something bad happens to you or other ppl - usually means the opposite.

Someone asking to live with you - you might be pregnant.

This one happened to me.
you dream if someone is asking another person to leave with them - They might pass away.
My grandpa was really sick, when I had this dream that my grandma, was asking him to come live with her again. My G"ma has passed for sometime, when I had the dream.
G"pa - was like no, I don't want to go yet, I have to take care of my daughters.
G'ma - But, they are old enough already, and they have their kids to look after them.
G"pa - Then I need to take care of my grandkids.

Then I just woke up, and went to my G'pa room, and he was awake, sitting in the dark wanting to take his medicine. he got better after that. But sad to say :( he passed away couple years after that. When I think about him, I wonder if my G'ma came and got him. Ever since he died, I have never had a dream about him. :spin:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
This one happened to me.
you dream if someone is asking another person to leave with them - They might pass away.
My grandpa was really sick, when I had this dream that my grandma, was asking him to come live with her again. My G"ma has passed for sometime, when I had the dream.
G"pa - was like no, I don't want to go yet, I have to take care of my daughters.
G'ma - But, they are old enough already, and they have their kids to look after them.
G"pa - Then I need to take care of my grandkids.

Then I just woke up, and went to my G'pa room, and he was awake, sitting in the dark wanting to take his medicine. he got better after that. But sad to say :( he passed away couple years after that. When I think about him, I wonder if my G'ma came and got him. Ever since he died, I have never had a dream about him. :spin:
awww im sorry sueliq..all the things you typed bout the dream is true..those are signs..and i for one do believe in it..

i had a dream twice ..that there was a fire in the kitchen at the same house...when i told my mom..shes like youre gonna have a fight with someone whether it be a quarrel or something..but its within the family..and what do you know..i did end up arguing with my lil sister..gosh it was over something stupid though..who gets to use the computer lmao...it was really STUPID!

all this ghost talk is creeping me out...i still look behind my back when im walking down the dark hall..even though i know theres nothing in this house i currently live in..its been peaceful so far *knocks on wood!

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks AMIkrazie..

all this talk of ghost and stuff is starting to creep me out too!!
Halloween is coming soon, and I know I'm going to be looking over my shoulders, watching out for CLOWNS*shivers* : o

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
damn it NOI!!!! I just read your closet thing I shouldnt have!
I sleep with my closet open! Gawd its going to take me forever to forget that!

OK here are mines I have so many.

I used to think that if I ate a lot of chicken wings then I could fly not that it was a scarry thing...just something I wanted to share..And you know what I think I just made that one up by myself? Hahahaha I still belive I will fly if I keep eating them hahaha.
My grandma knew this eye prayer thing for when something gets into your eyes. It was something about a lady. To this day I still think theres a little old lady in my eyes with a mop and a bucket waiting to clean my eyes lol...kind of scarry too huh?
I dont remember what it was I watched that made me think this way but I'm SUPER scared of hands sticking out from under neath my bed.
**I'm getting scared now.**
OMFG LOME THAT WHISTLE ONE GOES FOR ME TOO. LOL the other day I freaked out my baby cousin because she was whistling at nigh hahaha..
We used to walk home from school sometimes and my cousins mom would tell us not to drag our feets (in dirt, gravel, anything loose) because that will lead a trail for ghost to get you. EEughhhh to this day I'm still scared.
UMMMMM I will continue this when theres light outside..I'm getting goose bumps.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
theres still no light outside yet...that i know of but these ones are not scarry...they shouldnt be...

when i was small i watched that thai lakorn Mong Pa with my grandpa well bits and peicies of it but there was this part where Mong Pa took these ladies to rest at this house kind of by a river? There was this other girl living there and she had powers so she went to live in the flower and at night she got up and tickled the feet of these two ladies that were sleeping outside of the house. OMG I cant sleep without my feet being covered...ITS SO CREEPY!

my grandma used to tell us if we cant finish our food she will split our heads open and pour the food into our heads lmao i believe this is why i'm so fat! hahahaha

ohh and if we put baskets on top of our heads my parents and grandparents used to say that will shrink us. weird huh?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I fear the police, mascots, clowns and most of all, LIZARDS!!!

I'm so scared of lizards... eeekkk... just thinking about it already gives me chills down my spine...

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I cant sleep without my feet being covered...ITS SO CREEPY!

That's weird.. my feet have to be covered too. I have to cover my ears too, but not my face.. cause then i get claustrophobic. so I sleep on my side or tummy.

I don't know how my sis does it, but when she sleeps. she is under her blanket. I mean, you don't even see her hair. I'll be panicking if I do that. ahahah

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
That's weird.. my feet have to be covered too. I have to cover my ears too, but not my face.. cause then i get claustrophobic. so I sleep on my side or tummy.

I don't know how my sis does it, but when she sleeps. she is under her blanket. I mean, you don't even see her hair. I'll be panicking if I do that. ahahah
OMG my brother sleeps like that under the covers. I cant do it either..I get scared. I hate things blocking my airway. I always sleep with my light on or my tv or music I cant stand the silence it scares me hahaha.

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
here is a ghost story, I heard awhile back:

There was this lady who was trying to have a baby. She did everything she could but she wouldn't get pregnant.
So she decided to do InVitro. well then she got pregnant. She was so happy, she took care of herself, got the best of everything for the baby.

When the baby was born, she was disappointed. he was born with a cleft, and one of his eyes was scarred. she figured she got cheated cause she did everything, bought everything, and she got an ugly baby.

so the boy grew up being hated by his mom. One day when he was nine, the mom decided to take him out hiking. he was so excited cause he get to hang with his mom. so they went hiking on the mountains, when she told him to stand near the edge because he would get a better look at the scenery. thats when she pushed him off.

two years later, InVitro again, pregnant again, gave birth again. She was happy this time because she got a normal healthy boy.
Seven years later, She decided one day to go out hiking with her son.

when he was standing on the edge, she thought to herself " i am really lucky this time, I got a normal, healthy boy". she was imagining how her life would be different if her first son was still alive., When......

The boy's head did a full rotation, and said "ARE YOU GONNA PUSH ME NOW, MOMMY!!!"
OOHHH.. scary