Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lao/Cambodian

• Lao/Other

• Total voters

noungning

Heartless
ahah i voted first but i think u should add because if u wanna break it down, i'm viet, thai, lao... but i do just consider myself lao when people asks haha, i don't like getting into too much depth.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
thats hard, cause i have lao, thai, viet, chinese blood in me...do you want what we would consider ourselves as? cause i just consider myself just laotian

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I cannot vote because there isn't a category for me to vote for up there. Oh Vanida, you did not tell us what you were either. I have more Thai in me but next is Laotian and then it is Chinese. My pu is Laotian but my ya is Thai/Chinese so that is why I have a Laotian last name.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I voted Laos/other because I've just recently (the past 4 years) been learning about my ethnic background. So far, I'm predominately Lao but with a little bit of Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese and Mongolian.
I'm tempted to send my DNA sample to a geneology lab here in the city but I have to shell out a good penny to get both of my parents DNA tested.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
What's a Laos/Luer?
Lao Leu is another one of the many ethnic groups in Laos, primarily from the Muang Sing Valley. They are originally from China's Xishuangbanna region in the southern Yunnan, where they are now known as "Dai minority".

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
Lao Leu is another one of the many ethnic groups in Laos, primarily from the Muang Sing Valley. They are originally from China's Xishuangbanna region in the southern Yunnan, where they are now known as "Dai minority".
Yes, I know Lao Lue or Tai Lue (Tai) {was confused about the LUER part) haha, but they are Lao 100% too(whatever that mean). Lao 100% are part of Tai family haha. They resided majority in Northern Provinces of Laos haha I like the way how people are referred to as Laos 100%, Laos Viet, Laos Thai haha...isn't suppose to be Lao Viet, Lao Thai, Lao 100% (including all Lao Loom) without s? haha

judyp

sarNie Adult
Yes, I know Lao Lue or Tai Lue (Tai) {was confused about the LUER part) haha, but they are Lao 100% too(whatever that mean). Lao 100% are part of Tai family haha. They resided majority in Northern Provinces of Laos haha I like the way how people are referred to as Laos 100%, Laos Viet, Laos Thai haha...isn't suppose to be Lao Viet, Lao Thai, Lao 100% (including all Lao Loom) without s? haha

yes. it should be without the 's'; Laos is the country, Lao is the ethnicity.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Full-Blooded Lao here from my understanding. But I do have other mix in me because my grandpa from my dad side is 'khon kha' ....... .