What is your opinion on Bella Ranee Campen

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly I love her! I haven’t watched lakorns since raeng ngao in 2012 and finally started watching Kluen Cheewit last year so this says a lot lol. But anyways, I wanted bpoop phaeh and then decided to go watch Bella’s other lakorns like wimarn, phope rak, padiwa, and I’m a total fan now. She’s very versatile.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Thinking she’s a bad actress isn’t a fact its an opinion. If you feel that way it doesn’t mean we have to agree and make “excuses” to defend it. About the cheating part its up to you to think however.
Personally I am not too big on their real life image as I am to their ability to do their job well.

If you think Bella is using JJ or Weir then you must believe everyone with a koojin or famous bf must be using them too.

meredo

sarNie Egg
Wow honey I didn’t get offended or anything i just don’t care and please don’t reply you are the one who exploded, plus what is my integrity has do anything with this things I already told u what i think plus don’t twist my word and make me some lunatic who is willing do anything to save their idol it is the same way if i said you are willing to do anything just bring her down just to prove your points and ignore the facts make it excuses plus bella isn’t my favorite
P.S the only reason i reply to you because you shaded me so if you have say it one to one face to face this my style
Bye kiddo have great day you are free what ever you think just don’t reply to me because I simply don’t care I didn’t know you will be agitated
lol you say you are not defending or making excuses for her?thats exactly what you are doing. another evidence of you denying the reality. /shrug/

" for her acting she is really good" " she is mature and beautiful" those are exactly your words now "she is not your favorite"? lmao after all the facts i have revealed now you wanna pretend you are not a fan? if you are willing to go this far for someone who is not even "you favorite " i dont wanna know how low the standard is gonna get when it really gets to your favorite.

btw since when you got to control who i should or shouldnt reply? i wasnt replying to you in the first place. I was replying to this thread and it was you who couldnt sit on the seat and get all aggressive and replied to me first by making vain excuses for her after i have stated the fact.

And, i was never agitated and on the contrary i was amused, to see you jump up and down this whole time LOL

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Oh... calm down ladies and gentlmen haha...

Everyone sticks to our own statement. :cheer:

Whoever loves Bella and thinks she is the most talented and beautiful actress, let continue to even dream about her day and night...lol...

Whoever doesn't like her just continue to ignore and hate her, no big deal here...haha...

We don't have to correct everyone's view of fact. To each their own.

Well I wanted to interfier more but my English is limited so... LOL...

Let my soul invites you all some cups of cool beer then we all can cheer for whatever we feel about Bella...:aaaaa:

Like how is my soul's feeling right now... it is so desperate and hopeless that no chance Bella would pair up again with my Aum anymore.... crying a river...:crybaby2:

Ps1: I am sorry for my interfiering to this topic, sorry for my bad English if something not clear.
Ps2: @S.J.M - Although my English is bad, but I still can understand your points and for sure I don't feel you over defend Bella or what...

Last edited:

meredo

sarNie Egg
Well i guess you didn’t understand, i mean I’m tired of you
so don’t be so worked up and don’t be angry
1) you are free for what ever think
2) I never said I wasn’t a fan i said she is not my favourite, know difference......
3) well, i guess i was most amused by you even got me to have a fast heartbeat it is so fun, replaying to you
4) oh don’t forget the meaning of the shading that why i reply hahaha
5) i give you my thoughts & opinions but you are the one who got so agitated just couldn’t wait to make me some fan who doesn’t know anything just bring excuses.
6) well said everything I could in the most polite way I could but still you didn’t get meassage ignore everything,
7) my standards is just fine don’t worry
8)for the last time read my words next time carefully don’t twists and make something you just want out of my words
9)by the way replying it was most sincere & amazing & real & calm experience i have got so thank you dear.
Bye:icon12::angel10::clap:

meredo

sarNie Egg
Well i guess you didn’t understand, i mean I’m tired of you
so don’t be so worked up and don’t be angry
1) you are free for what ever think
2) I never said I wasn’t a fan i said she is not my favourite, know difference......
3) well, i guess i was most amused by you even got me to have a fast heartbeat it is so fun, replaying to you
4) oh don’t forget the meaning of the shading that why i reply hahaha
5) i give you my thoughts & opinions but you are the one who got so agitated just couldn’t wait to make me some fan who doesn’t know anything just bring excuses.
6) well said everything I could in the most polite way I could but still you didn’t get meassage ignore everything,
7) my standards is just fine don’t worry
8)for the last time read my words next time carefully don’t twists and make something you just want out of my words
9)by the way replying it was most sincere & amazing & real & calm experience i have got so thank you dear.
Bye:icon12::angel10::clap:

LOL i guess it is you who didn’t understand, i already told you i was never angry i am on amused so stop saying "don’t be angry".

it seems like you reverse what you said and trying to make yourself a fool by re-interpret what you said, and only when i pointed it out you are making it sound like ppl are "mistakening" you lol not so classy tactic.

and no matter bella is your favorite or not (which was irrelevant when you brought it up yourself to divert the point) the fact is she utilized male partners in and out side of lakorn and intervened peoples marriage while she had fans like you who pretending to not be a fan, (maybe you think that makes you sound neutral? LOL) to defend her by not recognizing the fact and trying to find sad excuses for her inexcusable acts and character flaw.

also since you are already saying one thing while doing one the other let me also point out to you thatwhile you are saying you were tired of me you tiredlessly replied me those articles so obviouly you were not tired LOLLLLL so stop lying to yourself and me that you pervertedly enjoy this

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
At first I wasn’t a fan of Bella’s .. until I watched her in Palmy’s music video

http://deungdutjai.com/2018/11/07/saunglinpalmy/

And thought she acted really well in it and she looked absolutely stunning. I then watched BPS and was blown away when she was acting as the evil girl.. I never expected Bella (she looks so innocent) to be able to play an evil role! My mind about her really changed and I started liking her after seeing what she is capable of.:icon12::love: She’s great. I have yet to watch more of her lakorns.:icon12: She also seems to be a nice gal and humble in real life!!! Hope she finds happiness and true love with Weir — he’s a lucky fella.

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
I agree with the "she used her bf" part. I remember when her lakorn with Pong and Janie was airing (Bella played the wife being cheated by her husband and best friend), there was a rumor that "there was a pra'ek cheating on his gf with a newbie co-star". There were many hints released by the reporter leading to Weir and Peak. The reporter also said that "the girl friend" caught them up and said she'd give her bf the last chance.

Bella did an interview and said she don't mind that pp thought it's Weir, it's enough that she found herself comfortable. Weir and Peak were called "cheater" and "the third hand" while the innocent Bella play the victim. At the end of the day, after her lakorn ended, the reporter said that the actor in the rumor wasn't Weir.
I also found out that the reporter was close to Bella's manager...