what is your favorite boran lakorn? and why?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
what is your favorite boran lakorn? and why?

you can go back as far as you want?

i actually have a bunch of favorites, but that's not fair to everyone else. lol

so i'll say, glor pet jet see and jao ying kun tong. :D

oh yeah, forgot to say why....

glor pet because the storyline was great...and also, how often are you going to find like 7 pra'eks in one movie, right? hehe

jao ying kun tong, just because i grew up on this one and i thought it had a good storyline too.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Pla Boo Thong and Glot Pit Jed See

I love these two...MAN IM STILL LOOKIN FOR PLA BOO THONG...anyone happend to have it or know where i can get it...please pm meeh or reply..please..and i say please...hahaha...!

Pla Boo Thong - Loving it because it's just such a sad movie and the storyline and evathang about it was great.

Glot Pit Jed See - Kute ass guys..and i also love the story line.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Klot pit jed see!! best best ever!!!

O_O I might upload it.....as soon as I know how to work the sound to record. T_T I can record the video, but I can't hear anything!!!!!!!!!!! Once I get it fixed I'll be uploading it! ^_^ I wanna share my fav boran lakorn!

K

KawaiiTennyo

all the boran's lakorn i liked and watch is mostly starred by kob haha .. ma lai tong .. and i cant think of it .. but there's this one oooold boran lakorn i watched when i was like 5?? uhmm it's call jao yin ah saveen .. or soemthing like that..

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with u girls grot ped is the best. i mean wat's not like it was dramatic, romantic and had hot guys.

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat the tittle of dat kid with dat black mark on his cheek ? the one where up in heaven he was given dis ax and he go around cuting the god/godness body part and den the Big God burn him with a fire ring and send him to earth ??? wat the tittle ? haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
wat the tittle of dat kid with dat black mark on his cheek ? the one where up in heaven he was given dis ax and he go around cuting the god/godness body part and den the Big God burn him with a fire ring and send him to earth ??? wat the tittle ? haha
[post="2431"][/post]​
aw, dang, i don't know the title of this lakorn but it sure sounds like a cool movie! haha

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
sarN said:
[post="2431"][/post]​
The title to that Lakorn is Kwan Fa Nah Dum....man talkina bout that movie brings bak memories..i wanna watch it now.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
The title to that Lakorn is Kwan Fa Nah Dum....man talkina bout that movie brings bak memories..i wanna watch it now.
[post="2626"][/post]​
wow it brought back the memories! gosh i love that little boy. he's so adorable! i miss him being on screen but he's growing now. sighsss... i'm so old. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
BaBeeLaiLai said:
[post="2626"][/post]​

:p thank just wat i needed !

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Didn't they do a remake of this lakorn? Kwan Fa Nah Dum...I thought they did with ch7? I didn't watch it but I saw some parts of it. Like a year or so ago with that guy who was caught with Ecstasy? What's his name again?

Rakniran

i cant remember the name of the boran,but is about four boys..old man and woman raise them. then they got killed and grow into a plant and those bad peoples try to kill them again so those two old elder pull them out of the ground and throw them in the river..Thats all i can really say...dont know the name.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Rakniran said:
i cant remember the name of the boran,but is about four boys..old man and woman raise them. then they got killed and grow into a plant and those bad peoples try to kill them again so those two old elder pull them out of the ground and throw them in the river..Thats all i can really say...dont know the name.
[post="4488"][/post]​
i think u are talkin about "see yorn guman"

my favorite boran lakorn..happens to be bla bo tong... i just love that boran lakorn.. :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
BlueMoon said:
Didn't they do a remake of this lakorn? Kwan Fa Nah Dum...I thought they did with ch7? I didn't watch it but I saw some parts of it. Like a year or so ago with that guy who was caught with Ecstasy? What's his name again? <_<
[post="4393"][/post]​
The one ur talking about is the only one that i have seen of the movie Kwan Fa Nah Dum...i have no clue if it's the orginal or the remake..but damn does anyone own this movie? hehehe

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
The one ur talking about is the only one that i have seen of the movie Kwan Fa Nah Dum...i have no clue if it's the orginal or the remake..but damn does anyone own this movie? hehehe
[post="4605"][/post]​

i believe the one u guys are talking about is the remake... :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Theres an older one? damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....
[post="4659"][/post]​
yups. i saw the older one and the remake one.. and i love the older one more.. but the lil kid who plays in the remake one is sooo sooosoo adorable!!! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yups he was sooo cute.. man.. too bad hes old now!! urggg i wish he was stil young... he was the cutest kid that plays in boran :(

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i would have to say glot pit jet see cause it show that 7 guys have different ablitily and do things they own way like powers and style of fighting.. can't judge people how they are born like casue if u do something good u get something good in return :)