What is wrong wid hmong people these dayz!!!!!!

kvang

sarNie Egg
hi as you all know, I am mad at the Hmong community/ people who are causing all these stupid shits to make hmong ppls have bad names. Why are Hmong pplz doing this to Hmong pplz. Yes all of yous will not care and say that it's them but!!!! it reflects on all of us at the end!!! Like the gangsterz, killing each other every year, couples cheating and killing each other and go haunting n do some stupid stuff to get in trouble. I know that in the future, everyone will hate us because I am sure that pplz other than Hmong in MN and Cali hates Hmong pplz already for the stupid shits that are happening in the hmong community. I don't get these hmong pplz. Don't they know that Thai, Laos, Vietnamese, Chinese, and French hates us! They don't even like us that is why they try to kill us but hmong pplz are soo stupid that americans will want to kill us in the future!!! Instead of helping each other and give us a good name, hmong pplz gives us a horrible name and americans will believe the races that gives us bad names n will be on their side. This is why hmong pplz can't have a country of their own because it will be a mess up country. I want to help the hmong pplz in laos but I see that soon or later, everyone will hate us so there is really no point of me helping. they might even try to kill me. Sorry if i offended anyone. It's just that when you think of all these hmong problems, the hmong pplz who fought for all of us to have this kind of lifestyle during the vietnam and secret war deserve to live in it and not the ones who are killing our hmong name now! There were soo many hmong pplz who died for our freedom and we should make everyday count but there are some who hates being hmong, believes in something else but hmong's traditional beliefs, and etc.

Sooo... what do you guys think????

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Interesting Thought,

But all I can say is, YOU TELL ME what's wrong with them HMONG PEEPS.

I mean I've had my fair share of good and bad experience and I still can't come up with a rational decision as to why, HMONG peeps these days are the way they are.

Only theory, Frank says this a lot, Evolution is going into reverse (for those who believes the theory of evolution).

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
hi as you all know, I am mad at the Hmong community/ people who are causing all these stupid shits to make hmong ppls have bad names. Why are Hmong pplz doing this to Hmong pplz. Yes all of yous will not care and say that it's them but!!!! it reflects on all of us at the end!!! Like the gangsterz, killing each other every year, couples cheating and killing each other and go haunting n do some stupid stuff to get in trouble. I know that in the future, everyone will hate us because I am sure that pplz other than Hmong in MN and Cali hates Hmong pplz already for the stupid shits that are happening in the hmong community. I don't get these hmong pplz. Don't they know that Thai, Laos, Vietnamese, Chinese, and French hates us! They don't even like us that is why they try to kill us but hmong pplz are soo stupid that americans will want to kill us in the future!!! Instead of helping each other and give us a good name, hmong pplz gives us a horrible name and americans will believe the races that gives us bad names n will be on their side. This is why hmong pplz can't have a country of their own because it will be a mess up country. I want to help the hmong pplz in laos but I see that soon or later, everyone will hate us so there is really no point of me helping. they might even try to kill me. Sorry if i offended anyone. It's just that when you think of all these hmong problems, the hmong pplz who fought for all of us to have this kind of lifestyle during the vietnam and secret war deserve to live in it and not the ones who are killing our hmong name now! There were soo many hmong pplz who died for our freedom and we should make everyday count but there are some who hates being hmong, believes in something else but hmong's traditional beliefs, and etc.

Sooo... what do you guys think????
I have no idea what you're talking about as in the Thai, Laotians, Vietnamese, Chinese, and French? hate the Hmongs?? I wouldn't generalize that all of them do or do some of them do anyways? Americans want to kill us? Why are we here in the American country then?? Are you talking about those few particular whites??

I'm kinda lost at some of your points.

How do you know that with your help it will be useless at the end? You got to take the first step to see.

Can you explain the last thing you said? I'm not clear on it. Is there something wrong about believing in something besides Hmong's traditional beliefs??

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
I think hmong people want to be notice, and that is just another way to get attention! hehehheheee...Yeah right...To me that is just the fun part of life...people are to make mistake and learn from them... Its not just hmong, other nationalities are doing the same amount of danmages in their committees too.

Recently read this article about this chinese bank manger and him stealing money from his clients...Read this article on Yahoo news, under world news.

I've come across aticles about american people killing eachother.

India, child being totured. And many more...

For your sake Kvang just don't go off saying stuff that only happen once in a while. Remember that we are all human and no one will be saint...

IT MY OPINION ON THIS MATTER....HEHEHEHHEHEH

bugsy

sarNie Adult
so are you saying that by how you're complaining about this, it makes you a better hmong person?

Here's the thing. It dont MATTER whatever the hell us Hmongs (or not even Hmongs, just any other minority out there...but in this case since you're pinpointing the Hmongs...Imma use them) .. but yes..it doesn't matter what Hmong people do...it can be as little as a hmong child pushing a white child out of the swing. That's just child's play but people...the mainstream people, the people who create society, can create whatever they want from it. Whether good or bad. Or it can be as big as a husband killing a wife (which we all have heard of) but then again, it's just the fact that we're a minority and its easier to pinpoint the whole ethnicity. Are you getting any of this so far yet? What you're saying is that oooooh...hmongs are doing this and that to ruin the hmong reputation. But who are the people who give that reputation to us? The whites of course. We cant run from it. And dont expect all Hmongs to just sit quietly in their little houses and pretend this world is not cruel and sterotypical because it is. Shit is going to happen anyways. And just because we're a minority...its easier for the majority to accuse and decide our reputation for us.

You dont hear people going "ooh...those white people, they're all killers" whenever a white husband kills his wife and buries them somewhere. They pinpoint the individual so ONLY the individual's rep is ruined. So don't ask "what is wrong with hmong people these days?" I think there's a different question and i'll leave that for you to figure out yourself.

People arent perfect and that's no different for Hmongs too.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
lol...sry, i just think this topic is funny...i tried to stay away but i couldn't...lol...i'm one of those hmong "haters"...you can say...ever heard of the phrase "hmoob tsis hlub hmoob, leej twg thiaj li yuav hlub hmoob"?...i'm one of those people that will say..."screw hmong ppl"...ppl will ask me what/who hmongs are and i'll say...hmong ppl are nobodies...wanna know why?...because that's what/who they are...they're nobodies...compared to other minorities hmong is very small population and no one knows or cares about them...only reason this topic is up is because hmong ppl brought it up...white ppl don't care what hmong ppl do...white ppl don't care if hmong ppl kill their families or not...white ppl don't even know that hmong ppl exist!!!...yes, it's true...now go have yourself a good cry because you don't exist to the white folks...i go to an all "white" school and more than half of the white ppl here on campus has never heard of the word "hmong" before...see, that's how much hmong ppl mean to white folks...i'll repeat myself, now, go get yourself a tissue and have a good cry...because white ppl don't care about you...lol...dude, this is how society works...get over it...HMONGS ARE NOT ALL THAT!...the world DOES NOT revolve around hmong ppl!...awwwwwwww...i didn't burst anyone's fantasy bubble with that comment, did i?...lol

as for the laotians and thais hating hmongs...lol...now, that statement is just gonna get you in trouble...haha...you can't just lump one whole group into being haters...let's invite the laotians and thais here in SW to come and join in our little party, shall we?...let's see what they have to say about that comment...and you can't blame them for hating the hmongs...i hate them myself...what if things were the other way around?...what if it were the laotians or thais who are invading hmong land?...what would happen then?...oh, i know...hmong ppl would be oh, so loving and just invite them in with open arms, right?...they would just give up part of their land and resources to the laotians and thais...because that's just how hmong ppl are...hmong ppl are so loving...(and if you didn't catch that...i was being sarcastic)...lol...hmongs are always whining about how the world population is hating and dissing on hmongs...it's getting so pathetic it's not even amusing anymore... <_< ...like a bad joke that keeps on getting repeated and just gets annoying and you just wanna kill the next person that tells the same joke

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think hmong people want to be notice, and that is just another way to get attention! hehehheheee...Yeah right...To me that is just the fun part of life...people are to make mistake and learn from them... Its not just hmong, other nationalities are doing the same amount of danmages in their committees too.

Recently read this article about this chinese bank manger and him stealing money from his clients...Read this article on Yahoo news, under world news.

I've come across aticles about american people killing eachother.

India, child being totured. And many more...

For your sake Kvang just don't go off saying stuff that only happen once in a while. Remember that we are all human and no one will be saint...

IT MY OPINION ON THIS MATTER....HEHEHEHHEHEH
I agree with you too. other nationalities also do bad thing, not just the Hmong people. Even Thai, Viet, Comd, and other that are minority are the same. So, every nationality, there are good and bad about the people.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
so are you saying that by how you're complaining about this, it makes you a better hmong person?

Here's the thing. It dont MATTER whatever the hell us Hmongs (or not even Hmongs, just any other minority out there...but in this case since you're pinpointing the Hmongs...Imma use them) .. but yes..it doesn't matter what Hmong people do...it can be as little as a hmong child pushing a white child out of the swing. That's just child's play but people...the mainstream people, the people who create society, can create whatever they want from it. Whether good or bad. Or it can be as big as a husband killing a wife (which we all have heard of) but then again, it's just the fact that we're a minority and its easier to pinpoint the whole ethnicity. Are you getting any of this so far yet? What you're saying is that oooooh...hmongs are doing this and that to ruin the hmong reputation. But who are the people who give that reputation to us? The whites of course. We cant run from it. And dont expect all Hmongs to just sit quietly in their little houses and pretend this world is not cruel and sterotypical because it is. Shit is going to happen anyways. And just because we're a minority...its easier for the majority to accuse and decide our reputation for us.

You dont hear people going "ooh...those white people, they're all killers" whenever a white husband kills his wife and buries them somewhere. They pinpoint the individual so ONLY the individual's rep is ruined. So don't ask "what is wrong with hmong people these days?" I think there's a different question and i'll leave that for you to figure out yourself.

People arent perfect and that's no different for Hmongs too.
I must agree with you on that.

calla

sarNie Adult
i feel sorry for Hmong since i'm also Hmong, but sometime its also annoying. such as those Hmong people who arrival to Whitewater and Thailand. now even the Thai people don't want them...Lao also don't want them back. it makes me sad and mad at the same time. but after all i do really feel sorry for Hmong people.

if someone ask me where i came from....i would say Thailand but I'm Hmong.....lolz.

natty

Chubs
now there are a very very small minority of hmong that i'm proud of and i think the rest should follow their lead.. chor lacy, and pa... these three are highly educated, they dont cause trouble, they dont shout out "hmong pride you b****", they are over 21 and not married with 4 kids... what i hate most is those who represent their country/mother country with thuggish representation.. people treat you base on how you represent yourself.. dont you know that? it's good to have pride, to love your country, to love your people but look around you.. you are only a tiny pin point in the world..

if you want the rest of the world to look at you with respect, and importance then do something good, get educated, be something to do something for others..

kermint

sarNie Adult
i think Hmong people are all crazy rite now these days even tho me hahahahahaa. i also think that maybe because of we live in this Country too. back to Laos/thailand is nothing much happen to hmong people tho so they usually live a happy life. these days Hmong people live are crazy and mental..........

and Hmong people these days are so credulous

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
i think that whatever you're mad at, keep it to yourself. instead of giving hmong bad names saying that they are this and that. i think YOU'RE giving yourself a bad names. not the hmong people. i'm sorry, but whenever i enter in this hmong forum, i always see stupid topic like this. why don't you guys stay ontopic on entertainment only instead of dragging "REAL LIFE ISSUE" in here.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i have no saying in this.....cuss the more we bitch and bitch ish not gunna make a different, it's gunna make this topic flame up....

Muddie Murda

smile...
there are some who hates being hmong, believes in something else but hmong's traditional beliefs, and etc.
Hehe, kind of funny...how you talk about all the bad things hmong people do...and then you say that at the end like it's not reasonable to hate their own people.

suesan

sarNie Egg
i think that whoever hate themselves as being hmong, they are crazy. are'nt you proud of being hmong? What is so bad about being hmong. if you dont' want to be hmong, why don't you just dye your hair blond, change their first and last name to something else that nobody knows that you are hmong. But no matter what you do, your gene is hmong, and you've got hmong blood so don't even try to like other nationality but not your own. It's not like hmong are the only killer on earth. Other people are a lot worse. Don't you people ever watch the news or what. Don't just pinpoint only the hmong people, we are all human being like others too so you gotta respect your own nationality. Well if you don't like then when people ask what nationality you are, just said that you're chinese or korean, or whatever except hmong. no one will know who you are and where you from. I'm glad that some of you don't like being hmong because we only want people who are proud of being hmong in the hmong communitey, and you are a bad example for the hmong people.

kvang

sarNie Egg
For those people who got offended, I understand how you guys feel but like I said before your reading, I said the people who are causing, not everyone, and I also said sorry if you are offended. I love being and I tell people who ask me who I am- proudly and tell them the hmong history.I know that it sounds like I was complaining but if you say so then say whatever becuz I am just sad and mad about everything that is happening to the Hmong people in America, Laos, and Thailand.

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
seems to me like this topic is for a bunch of narrowed minded teenage girl...

kvang and her side: If you truely want to keep your 'hmong reputation' at a decent level, why don't you take things in your hand.

anit-hmong: According to your comment, you sure hate being hmong. The only way to not have the hmong blood line in you, is to commit sucide and be reborn. Or claimed that you are not hmong. According to your comment, you know how to write hmong; whatever got you to put your effort on learning the written language of the people you hate the most?

For me I don't hate being hmong and not that proud being hmong, but I've never took my effort to learn how to write in hmong. But knowing how to write and read in hmong will get anyone a better job, especially if you are living in a heavily hmong populated area. And being billangual is not enough learn another language and the $17/hrs turns to $25/hrs.

Haha....i'm off topic!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
seems to me like this topic is for a bunch of narrowed minded teenage girl...

kvang and her side: If you truely want to keep your 'hmong reputation' at a decent level, why don't you take things in your hand.

anit-hmong: According to your comment, you sure hate being hmong. The only way to not have the hmong blood line in you, is to commit sucide and be reborn. Or claimed that you are not hmong. According to your comment, you know how to write hmong; whatever got you to put your effort on learning the written language of the people you hate the most?

For me I don't hate being hmong and not that proud being hmong, but I've never took my effort to learn how to write in hmong. But knowing how to write and read in hmong will get anyone a better job, especially if you are living in a heavily hmong populated area. And being billangual is not enough learn another language and the $17/hrs turns to $25/hrs.

Haha....i'm off topic!
i'll repeat myself...i do hate hmongs...and i'm not going to hide that fact...as for my reasons for hating them...i'm not about to share them except for the fact that they're a bunch of idiots who think they're so high and mighty just because they're hmong...always whine whine whine...and it's always about them them them...like everyone should cater to them because they are hmong...and we all know hmongs are the greatest human beings to ever grace this earth, right?...yeah yeah...whatever...and the fact that i can read, write, and speak hmong...that's got nothing to do with my hate...and it doesn't mean that i have "hmong" pride and think i'm above everyone like the rest of the hmong population...the way you hmong ppl talk...you think you're all that and everyone should please you no matter what...you seem to think you're so great and when things don't go your way you whine about it...like a freakin spoiled brat...dude, GET REAL!!!...hmong ppl think everyone's hating on them and dissing on them when they are oh so innocent...what a bunch of BS!...take a look around you...your parents...your grandparents...your aunts...your uncles...your whole freakin family and your friends...they all talk crap about white ppl and other minorites more than the white or the minorities talk crap about hmong...as i've stated before...whites and other minorities don't even know that hmongs exist!...they don't give a crap about hmongs...almost all my friends are either white or minorities and everywhere i go...hmong ppl talk crap about them...putting them down...dude, hmong ppl don't know them...they don't have the right to put someone down because of their skin color or their racial background...and you all say hmong ppl are the greatest human beings ever...i say, just shove it...i'm not about to let some stupid hmong ppl who are freakin close minded put my friends down

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
According to what you're saying, you really don't hate the Hmongs. You hate what many of them do. By saying you hate the Hmongs because of what they do, it doesn't give a valid point to why you hate the Hmongs (as in the race). Each Hmong person varies in personality, attitude, and character. You can't possibly use what you see from a couple of people out of the entire Hmong population to assume and generalize that all of them are like that way in which supposely cause you to 'hate' the race.