what is ur favorite perfume or cologne?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
KawaiiTennyo said:
does the fantasy one from britney spears smell good?? cuz i LOVE curious hahah
[post="42434"][/post]​
britney's curious smells better than fantasy, i have both... fantasy smells like cotton candy. if u like curious u should try baby phat goddess smells good also

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
iluvnumandoil said:
britney's curious smells better than fantasy, i have both... fantasy smells like cotton candy. if u like curious u should try baby phat goddess smells good also
[post="42541"][/post]​
damnit im making a list of perfumes to get hahah thanks guys .. i already have j'adore( christian dior), Allure, curious, happy, cool water, miyake, now the lists of other ones.. B)

Bou

sarNie Adult
hm...i only have one perfume at the moment...and its swiss army for her lolz...i also have curious but i think its too strong for me

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
I used Victoria Secret fragrance products.. the one i'm currently using now is Very Sexy.. it comes with perfume, lotions, and powder... smells very "Sexy"... :shocked:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I love GCGB purfumes especially the one that's labeled "Nature", it has a herbal scent to it mixed with jasmines and other things, I also like Britney's curious one...it's sweet smelling

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
KawaiiTennyo said:
damnit im making a list of perfumes to get hahah thanks guys .. i already have j'adore( christian dior), Allure, curious, happy, cool water, miyake, now the lists of other ones.. B)
[post="42603"][/post]​
kt what does allure smell like? we have the same taste in parfumes! my newest one is dolce and gabana light blue, a little overwelming i would say

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
iluvnumandoil said:
kt what does allure smell like? we have the same taste in parfumes! my newest one is dolce and gabana light blue, a little overwelming i would say
[post="42862"][/post]​
allure smells kinda like old lady but it has a sweet smell to it .. haha i dont use it much lolz.. dolce and gabana light blue is that good?? and how much does it cost?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
KawaiiTennyo said:
allure smells kinda like old lady but it has a sweet smell to it .. haha i dont use it much lolz.. dolce and gabana light blue is that good?? and how much does it cost?
[post="42876"][/post]​
5 0z bottle is like $65 bucks, i dont know how to explain it but i wish i could upload the smell for u, lol... its one of those perfumes u wear on special occasions not everyday wear its too strong ( maybe old lady)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
iluvnumandoil said:
5 0z bottle is like $65 bucks, i dont know how to explain it but i wish i could upload the smell for u, lol... its one of those perfumes u wear on special occasions not everyday wear its too strong ( maybe old lady)
[post="42897"][/post]​
haha it;s okay i dont like old lady smells hhah =P j'adore is like that and so is allure ..old lady smell haha more like romantic .. i like playful ones..

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I like the Gucci one the most..other than that I dig the Realities one that my mom uses..I still have to finish my bottle of True Star and J-Lo Glow and Estee Lauder Paradise before I purchase any new ones :'(

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
MiSs_Kay said:
I like the Gucci one the most..other than that I dig the Realities one that my mom uses..I still have to finish my bottle of True Star and J-Lo Glow and Estee Lauder Paradise before I purchase any new ones :'(
[post="42931"][/post]​
the envy one?!?! is that like a playful smell or an old lady smell?? more romantic than cute?

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
my fav perfumes are cool water and clinique happy/clinique happy heart

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
huhu I smell Curious by Britney when i was in the US and i like it too LOL

well i use ::

- Amor Amor by Cacharel
- Emporio Armani (the silver one)
- Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Britney Spears Curious and Paris Hilton perfume. I forgot what Paris Hilton perfume is called.

Fenix

Nang Fah
KawaiiTennyo said:
i got sick of coolwater hahah there's a guess perfume?! im obsess with scents hahah how about the guys what cologne do you use?? haha my bf uses ralph lauren "purple label" only neiman marcus carries it ! omg!! it smells soooo goood!!!
[post="41842"][/post]​
Nong Lah, what's the name of your bf cologne? I used to use Ralph Lauren Polo Sport (blue bottle). Now i'm using Ralph Lauren Romance (white clear bottle). I think there are two kinds of RL Romance. The RL Romance Silver and Romance White (not sure if the names are right). I like the smell to Ralph Lauren Romance White better than the RL Polo Sport.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Fenix said:
Nong Lah, what's the name of your bf cologne?  I used to use Ralph Lauren Polo Sport (blue bottle).  Now i'm using Ralph Lauren Romance (white clear bottle).  I think there are two kinds of RL Romance.  The RL Romance Silver and Romance White (not sure if the names are right).  I like the smell to Ralph Lauren Romance White better than the RL Polo Sport.
[post="43064"][/post]​
my bf's cologne is RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL that's what it's called hahah .. you can only buy it from NEIMAN MARCUS .. smells GOOOOOOD!!!! -=) does anyone know a perfume call "CLOSER" i don't know who it's by .. haha and the thread starter spelled PERFUME wrong! haha

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
KawaiiTennyo said:
the envy one?!?! is that like a playful smell or an old lady smell?? more romantic than cute?
[post="42938"][/post]​
i have that, it' a romantic/cute smell its sorta like romance by ralph lauren

Natasha

sarNie Egg
Amor Amor by Cacharel....
it has got to be a scent from Heaven Mmmm God I love the smell... use it everyday...I'm going to stock up for life.

past favorites:
Romance and Glamorous by Lauren
and many many more I love collecting perfume bottles