what is ur favorite perfume or cologne?

kulyia

RUK
ilike paris hilton and Victoria secret the newest one in the thin container and its red, and wat else...AE perfume called seventy-seven.And yup, ilike Anchorblue MENS cologne.

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
Oh boy, good topic choice!! :p

I'm a big perfume collector. The ones that I didn't see is:

Clinique Happy (nice and clean)
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker (dang you Sex and the City)
CK In2U

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
scents are so personal, my taste changed

currently liking:

- jessica mcclinton always and forever
- hard candy

aznteadybear

sarNie Egg
I use many types of cologne because I don't like smelling the same stuff all the time, but right now I'm using

bvlgari, usher, lacoste, calvin klien, nautica I like the just got out of the shower smell. I don't like the things that are too sweet smelling

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I use quite a few kinds of perfumes. Baby Phat, J.Lo Love Glow, Britney Spears, Victoria Secret Wish(need to buy more of that). I also have varieties of body sprays from Bath&Body works and Victoria Secret(Love Spell,Pure Seduction)​

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I loooove the smell of Acqua Di Gio Giorgio Armani. Soooo good! & the newest one for men that smells good is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.

As for women perfume, I like....I have none. I don't like wearing perfume, but I like it on other people lol. Perfume gives me a headache. I like to take a whiff of it once in a while, but having it stay on me is sickening.