What is This?!? Toey is Close to Wawaa as More Than Friends

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:

Yes, that gal. HEHE. 

OMG!!!! The more I look at her, the more she looks like Wawwa. I can't believe Eric dated her, he belongs with me lol hahaha when she smiles, she really looks like Wawwa.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Heidi said:

OMG!!!! The more I look at her, the more she looks like Wawwa. I can't believe Eric dated her, he belongs with me lol hahaha when she smiles, she really looks like Wawwa.

I can't believe it either. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:

I can't believe it either. 

Most Korean girls look very plastic, but it could also be that they go for the dewy look. but Wawwa just looks super plastic, especially without makeup, look at her in Bang Rajan.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Heidi said:

Most Korean girls look very plastic, but it could also be that they go for the dewy look. but Wawwa just looks super plastic, especially without makeup, look at her in Bang Rajan.

Yeah MOST Korean entertainers today look extremely plastic, that is no stretch, Wawwa isn't too bad compared to Korean gals, but relative to Thai gals, yes she does. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:

Yeah MOST Korean entertainers today look extremely plastic, that is no stretch, Wawwa isn't too bad compared to Korean gals, but relative to Thai gals, yes she does. 

Plastic or not, I honestly think they look better than Wawwa lol....but yes compared to Koreans, Wawwa doesn't look to bad, but she still isn't that pretty. She was the prettiest in the Sixth Sense.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's the same guy she was talking to. He's a mutual friend from outside of the industry. Man, the things people do for fan service is crazy. Toey and her were so lovey dovey. I really don't like this whole koo jin thing. Back in the days, actors kept their distance and never held hands and such to tease fans. Their onscreen and off-screen work environment were completely different. They promoted their lakorns normally.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Yeah I know. Today you really don't know if they are just fan servicing or really flirting. So when you hear a couple breaks up with a 3rd hand rumors, it kind of makes you believe it and not be surprised. I mean seriously, how can you trust your bf/gf to not develop any feelings for their costar? Then if they really make that relationship real, how can you (the new person) trust them not to develope feelings for their next costar? If they can do it with you, hey maybe they can do it with someone else too. lol Maybe that's why Mark is sticking to Kim like glue hahaha.