what is this hair thingy called?

i'm looking for this hair thingy for my mom. it's a wired head band that you use to do multiple hairstyles with. i've seen it several times in commercials... makes it look easy to make hairstyles. mom wants to try it out. any suggestions as to what the thing is called?

my aunt tried it before and said it sucked. so i'm not sure.

TIA! :D

kulyia

RUK
oh i know what you are talking bout.it used to be the bomb back then. lol. Well idont know the name but ill describe it.

it comes in a couple dark shades. its furry like a scrunchy but not the long furry fur, like a shirt. Its more common in black. Its often used for prom, or prom hair dressing. it can be twisted into a tail, ponytail, and it can snap, but hold in place real good.Okay, ijust reread ur thread. ithink im getting the wrong hair band thingy. lol. can you describe what exactly the one ur mommy wants?

in the book she showed me, they call it a "wired velvet band." i used those key words in my search, but i get nothing about hair. just some band.

i believe it looks like a hair band strip. about 1"in width and maybe 12" long? i'm not sure. it's used to help make various hairstyles.

i really don't know about hair stuff. :lol: thanks for the help so far. :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
my french lova has come out of her cave!! wasssup lily baby?

um i wish i could better advise in this thread, but uh, i don't even comb my hair most of the time let along put things in or on it. LOL

thanks for the help.

unfortunately, not those either. :huh:

the item is solid. no holes. probably 1x6". it's just wired stiff kind of cloth i believe. outside, it's a cloth material with no holes. and on the inside, there's probably a wire.

i think i must've gone through all the as seen as tv stuff already. it's probably pretty old and not popular, but the mom still insist and wanting to try it out regardless. so me hunting.

my french lova has come out of her cave!! wasssup lily baby?

um i wish i could better advise in this thread, but uh, i don't even comb my hair most of the time let along put things in or on it. LOL
Cave?!! Who say that i was hiding there? ;) *it would be too dark for me!

And i'm not surprise you couldn't help for this because you're already beautifull. ^_^ No need these thing for your hair!

thanks for the help.

unfortunately, not those either. :huh:

the item is solid. no holes. probably 1x6". it's just wired stiff kind of cloth i believe. outside, it's a cloth material with no holes. and on the inside, there's probably a wire.

i think i must've gone through all the as seen as tv stuff already. it's probably pretty old and not popular, but the mom still insist and wanting to try it out regardless. so me hunting.
So bad you couldn't find what you looking for on the website .

And i know how mothers can be annoying when they want something, my mum bothered me so many times with these things that nowadays i just ordered from Cambodia the hairs extensions she needs for when she have to go to a party and make one of her beautifull hairstyle.

But you can try this: http://www.extiff.com/extension-cheveux-cl...urel-p-136.html ( sorry i think the website is in french) but it's around what you looking for. and you can also find these stuff on ebay.