what is the MOST expensive

Quarter

Tell me about it.
my gum disease *sigh* at least im gum disease free now. cant believe it, my mom wanted me to use the money to fix my car instead. oh lord.

sirena

sarNie Adult
hi girls!!!!!!!!!!! remember me :DDDD

i havent logged on in sooooo long i don't even know what the news and stuff with u all anymore

well im glad to be back :DD

and im soo sorry for hijacking the thread, forgive me :]

but yeah i miss u all <3

the most expensive thing i own i guess it my diamond earring my parents bought me since i was in like in 8th grade

i love it

it sumthing i can keep forever :]

i cant allow my self to spend hundred of dollars on purse or shoes i work too hard for money lol

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
hundreds on purses or shoes? haha yeahhhh rightt, are there really purses or shoes that only cost a few hundred? didnt know that even existed.
a good pair of shoes or purse goes for at least a grand and thats the cheap end!

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ you can get great shoes and purses for less than a grand!! heck, you don't even have to spend a hundred to get a nice pair of shoes. i can understand name brand for a couple hundred, but damn, a grand plus?!! thats just ridiculous!

sirena

sarNie Adult
just because its designer product it doesnt mean you'll always look good in it

and yes, u can find a pair of shoes or purse that around hundred of dollar

i might not carry hermes or chanel like some of you

but my $80 aldo bag and my nine west heels does the job for me and both of them cost under a grand

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
ridiculous? haha
most ppl would probly think im crazy then, bc my hermes bag probly costs more than most ppl's car hahaha i know i still kinda feel bad buyin it but just HAD to have it

sirena

sarNie Adult
^^ you can get great shoes and purses for less than a grand!! heck, you don't even have to spend a hundred to get a nice pair of shoes. i can understand name brand for a couple hundred, but damn, a grand plus?!! thats just ridiculous!
judypppppp i miss you!!!!!

judyp

sarNie Adult
oooh my gooosssh! more than a car! geesh, i gotta see the purse! lol. you should soo see my facial expression right now. its like :eek: :ph34r: :loool: :lmao: all together. lol.

sirena

sarNie Adult
well i know i always look good in designer, cant say the same for everyone else

thats great

i mean, everybody loves nice things

but im pretty sure theres other people out there that are like me who look for alternative

and try to work it out both way

sirena

sarNie Adult
thats kinda hard to believe

unless that bag is made with gold and diamond

i can find something like that at the mall for lik98% less then that

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
its porosus crocodile and the hardware is diamonds (1.5 karats 163 stones) and gold totaling 5.57ctw
so yeah believe ittttttt

and of course you can find purses similiar to that bc they're knockoffs ahaha and they look cheap bc of the material used

sirena

sarNie Adult
when i say similar i dnt mean knockoff like purses with designer brand on it when its not

im talking aout just plain purse no designer attach or anything to it

talking about purse i love the new ruffle purse by prada and the ruffle shoes :]