what is the MOST expensive

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
thing you bought yourself, NOT including your house or cars...

im talkin about like purse, shoes, clothes, hats, jewlery....etc...................

ok, GO!
i wanna see some answers!!!

mine.............i would have to say, my hermes bag i just got in NY haahha, i think i just spent my life savings on it! haha JK, but it was damnnnnnnn expensive but i love it so much, i went to sleep next to it the first night i got it! hahaha

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
ohhh haha. well thats a good thing u did, but now your stuck with two pigs in your house?
i probly woulda done the same thing, im a huge animal lover, i dont eat any meat, but yeah, how long have u had the pigs? haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
ohhh haha. well thats a good thing u did, but now your stuck with two pigs in your house?
i probly woulda done the same thing, im a huge animal lover, i dont eat any meat, but yeah, how long have u had the pigs? haha
In the garage for 2 days and then my uncle killed it and perform some ritual stuff. I don't pay attention to those things.

Jtepe your a veggie person. I eat meat but not a whole lot.

noungning

Heartless
most expensive...? em... gosh, i spend so much money i don't even remember... but is it 1 item price...? if not, probably um my living room furniture & dining room set? it's not really just for me, it's for everyone... but i guess that's the biggest purchase i've made all in 1 transaction.

but if it's broken down to 1 item... i think it's a tie between my laptop and stove haha.

shachibasha

psychotic
ehh one item that i bought myself that is the most expensive?
i think it has to be my notebook comp that i bought in thailand

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
laptop? I can't say my laptop coz my dad bought it for me... :lol: most of my things are bought by my parents since I still don't have a job... but I bought my cell phone with my own money... it's actually from my savings... :lol:

well, a lot of what i have i didn't buy myself...lol...either my parents or my boyfriend did...let's see...my tuition, my laptop, cellphone, my Cartier watch, my Chanel watch, some of my Bulgari jewelry, and Hermes bag, few Louis Vuitton bags, and 2 Balenciaga Motorcycle bags all fall into that category...lol...well, that and my Berkshire Hathaway Class A shares...

what i did buy for myself: jimmy choo shoes (i have 13 pairs of those), Chanel sunglasses, Tiffany & Co. jewelry, Chanel classic bag and Chanel reporter bag, Gucci horsebit bag, Rolex watch, Coach leather peyton bag, Coach lindsay vintage printed python shopper bag, Hermes scarves (8), and Louis Vuitton shoes (5 pairs)...those and stocks...also my clothes which are are various brands, but from Nordstroms, Saks Fifth, and net-a-porter.com...

well, that's off the top of my head, so i don't know what else...

oh, but the single most expensive thing that i have (but that i didn't buy for myself) would be the Berkshire Hathaway Class A shares...the single most expensive thing i bought myself would be the Rolex watch...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahahha pigs are xpensive. if ur gona have them for special occasions ahha yes theyre xpensive. but mine would either be my laptop wait i think my braces are... hmm. b/c it was like 5000 for braces

Katerine

Butterfly123
hahahha pigs are xpensive. if ur gona have them for special occasions ahha yes theyre xpensive. but mine would either be my laptop wait i think my braces are... hmm. b/c it was like 5000 for braces
omg :eek: you spent 5000 for braces i got mine for free ;)

anyhow the most i spent is for my laptop which i'm still paying for -_-

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^ =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you get them for free? what you know a orthodonist haha. but 5Gs. for my teeth. that my mother spent for me =D hahaha. seems like the laptop is the big thing here

jeanie

sarNie Adult
My parents bought my laptop for me. The most expensive thing for me would be my Zanotti sandals. I had serious buyer's guilt for awhile after.