what is the MOST expensive

Babyt

sarNie Elites
my fiancee's wedding band and my new setting for my ring and the matching band (well he's paying for mines, but i hold the money so it counts either way)...oh and my LCD tv lol

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
wow, my whole life savings isn't even as much as some of you spend on shoes. dayem. you all just showed me how poor i am.

i love target... and i buy my food in bulk at sam's club. i got issues w/ forking over money, even to pay for necessities like kids lunches, just because i wanna have enough for bills. but my internet gets paid! :p

ijohn

sarNie Adult
--- i'm not one to spend much on myself it's like i have a guilt complex when i do--- the last expensive thing i bought was my iphone in BKK it was $720 then i felt guilty for a while cos i could have used the money to buy a friend braces in thailand( well i ended up sending her the money later for them, 30000baht) i have a hard time treating myself to nice things because there really not practical,,, i grew up dirt poor and remember getting teased a lot for what my parents could not aford so i've become immune to expensive things unless they are cool gadgets... i do like shopping sort of like a girl---lmao--- but it's just for other ppl and not myself as much... i also shop at discount stores and wholesale clubs :) i think maybe i do spend a lot on travel(vacation) last year i spent $14K on trips for myself but thats more about experiencing the world and cool places then tangible things i'll forget tomorrow...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm a shopaholic. I buy things compulsively and then have buyer's guilt everytime but it doesn't stop me from buying the next time. And I don't obsess over designers either but price won't really deter me. I just got Chanel sunglasses last weekend and when my parents saw the price tag they were like WTH were you thinking. But I figured they didn't have room to talk. My mom will spend loads on handbags like thousands but then she'll buy shoes from Payless. My dad needs to have every cool gadget out there even if its useless.