with touch and ning
their are my all time favorite actress and actor

thea

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
here we go again buddies LOL>>>>>>>
Sawan Bieng!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="126058"][/post]​
LOLz I think we all know that you think that's the best R scene out there sarn!

sarN

sarNie Granny
thea said:
LOLz I think we all know that you think that's the best R scene out there sarn!
[post="126061"][/post]​
well , i know ur is all of TIK :lmao:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm with sarn on this one. We're talking about good r-scenes, don't invovle actor and actress, but the character played out itself.

Sawan Biang

Reason:
They explain the surrounding. How pra'ek drugged the servants, so when he attempt to catch na'ek no one can stop him or hear what he is going to do to her. He also cut out the electricity and water supply. The hide and seek, full of suspense, will she get away or not? She runs up the stairs and slips. She limps to her room and out of no where in darkness pra'ek standing in front of her, slaps her once and dragged her into the room...throw her on the bed, struggle for awhile before blacking out. The aftermath is also good, because finally someone almost caught pra'ek right after he rapes na'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm..mines is still Royleh..i still cant stop thinking about that scene..and the after "r"..its so hot..

thea

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
well , i know ur is all of TIK :lmao:
[post="126066"][/post]​
Too bad he doesn't have many lakorn where he have 'r' scene.. :unsure:!

sulad

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
mine: roy leh sanae rai :w000t:
[post="126306"][/post]​
OMG! Girl don't even go there....Cause I'm gonna go all crazy again....HAHAHA....Totally AGREE...ROY LEH SANAE RAI...

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
LaLa Tsab said:
OMG! Girl don't even go there....Cause I'm gonna go all crazy again....HAHAHA....Totally AGREE...ROY LEH SANAE RAI...
[post="126450"][/post]​
got a clip of that lol!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Roy lay sa nae rai(tik-aom), kum ma tep luang (Jib-Kade), Cool gum(Bird-kwang) that's all i can think of right now.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
it's actually not an "r" scene but a love scene where they're both willing and one of my all time favorite. In Buang Benjatorn, when Laoperng/Chakrit says to Plaenoun/Marsha in the aftermath "do you know, madam, that you're sweet all over your body?" :w000t: :wub: I almost died!