what is the best lakorn of all time?

rainruma

sarNie Egg
Sawan Biang (2008) ---- ---- Best written, Best acted, Best directed, Best complex characters
I have yet to see a lakorn with better writing... that script was so tight, every word measured.... every scene revealed more insight into the characters' psyche.... and layered, scenes did more than one thing at once... truly excellent writing!

Honorable Mention
Neung Nai Suang (2005) ---- ---- Very good writing, directing, acting.
Look Mai Klai Ton (2000) ---- ---- Excellent writing, acting, directing, complex characters .... Very Mature and Unique lakorn
Koo Gum (2013) ...(Haven't scene other versions) but credit goes mainly to the book and original story, but this was a nice production.

Last edited:

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
2016:

Padiwarada
Luerd Rak Tarong
You and me both. We have the same taste in lakorn. Padiwarada is by far my favorite lakorn of all time. I just started watching Luerd Rak Taronong and I like it also. Some more of my fav are Koo Kum with Bie and Noona, Jao Sao Ban Rai, Fai Luang, Meun Kon La Fak Fa, Kha Badin, and Game Rai Game Rak.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

For me:
1. Nakee with Ken P and Taew
2. Supaburoot Jutathep series specifically Khunchai Rachanon (part 4) with Bomb and Taew
3. Sood Sai Pan 2013 with Toomtam and Vill
4. Lom Sorn Rak with Nadech and Taew
5. Ngao Jai with Toomtam and Vill
6. Raeng Ngao with Ken P and Janie

Cristonkay

sarNie Egg
I am still new to this thread. But after watching 12 Thai dramas the best for me is LA RAK SUT KOP FAH not only for the chemistry of the main character but the story as well. However, ERINHA, my first friend here told me to watch PIN ANONG because of Weir and Min is also the main character. I started watching PIN ANONG, I'm still in EP1, so I can't make comment yet. But I notice that the actors/actresses are similar to LRSKF.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sawan Biang, great acting from the whole cast especially Ken T. Only one villain and she didnt want to shoot them at the end.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Goo Kum... cus they remake it every year! Lol. I love the one with With Bird and Kwang version! This story is a classic, they seem to remake this to movie/lakorn every year. It's hard to pick the "Best" lakorn of all time because almost every lakorn is missing something for me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I probably reply in this thread already but I'm just like Dory , have selective memory + I'm a girl , we have difference opinions depending on our mood for today o_O. Even the best lakorn have flaw i wish was play out differently , anywho , my choice is Kookum :p Bie/Noona's verison , best rscene ever :risas3: plus aftermath