what is that black dot on Benz's lower lip?

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
is it a mole, i didn't notice it before?
no it's not a mole.............it's like a mark after she got into an accident.............i think it's a mitocyle accident while doing a lakorn............ i'm not sure tho but she got tat mark after an accident cux i watch thai entertainment new about thai stars a long time ago and they were talking about her accident..........so tat's why she got tat mark.........anywsae don't mistaken it as a mole which is NOT a mole.................. ^_^ ..................

pze

sarNie Adult
from wat i remember it appear when she had that lakorn Sapai Rai Sak Di Na....and since that lakorn and her songs/cd was just a big hit it just got bigger.....i dont recall her saying anything about an accident....but i dont know i could be wrong also.....like tangmo had one that started growing on her lips as well...and she said if it got any bigger she was gonna go get it removed.....

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
i was wondering the same thing, i cant stop starrin at in her movie with janie. haha i thought it was a mole.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Maybe it's a mole... maybe it cancerous... that's why it got bigger. I would figure the scar would heal and turn back to normal if it's from an accident.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
its not a mole

if you watched Lom Huan she has it like half way through the lakorn

i never heard about the accident but if it is from an accident then glad that shes ok and has jus that scar cuz it could have been worse

natty

Chubs
i dont know.. from what i remembered.. she said it's a mole.. it used to be small, unnoticeable but then it got bigger.. she didnt want to get it remove because she said she was afraid of pain and since the doctor said it's not cancerous she decided not to take them out.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I remember watching her in her old lakorn (lakornpuenbarn - boran) Buagaew Buatong and she never had that on her lip..