what is consider the saddest lakorn ever

dhan9

sarNie Adult
the most i remembered that i criend almost every sad scene are

Mai ai sai ern (Noon and Vee)
Nang Tard (Kob and Vee)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Neung Ruthai starred by Ann Alicia and Oil Thana..that movie is a tear jerker..even though I only watch episode 13 to the end..so sad...luv Ann Alicia in here...it's on youtube if anyone of you want to watch it...
just watched this lakorn yesterday night at 12am!!..lol, i couldn't stop watching it..it was sooo SAD!...i cried like a baby when Ann went to see her grandma and her grandma just turn around and yelled at her!..cried the rest of the movie! I hate that Oil end up with the step sis...grr!

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I have to say Sarp Poosah.. even it a scary lakorn but it has a very sad story--the ghost lady story was sad. My whole family was all in tears when the ghost lady told her side of the story, how she lost everything from her father, her man, her maid, also her grandfather. Everything was taking away from her. We r cried for this lakorn, its a very sad lakorn.

kulyia

RUK
ayarak (w/ nok chatchai, kwang, mam jintara) - i must have cried in every scene! i still have the whole set of this somewhere in the house because my pops want us to get the message of it. i cried and cried every time i watched this especially the way kwang was treated! :(

DEFinitely agree with this.. first movie that made me Cry

kulyia

RUK
did you know that the Thai version changed the ending so that Aom die? But in the Cambodian dubbed she's didn't die, they kept the original. They pretend that she die so that no one would come after her. I was so angry that they killed Aom in the Thai version.

really? i only remember when he died, she wore the black dress.. boy do ihave to go back and rewatch it

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I have to say Sarp Poosah.. even it a scary lakorn but it has a very sad story--the ghost lady story was sad. My whole family was all in tears when the ghost lady told her side of the story, how she lost everything from her father, her man, her maid, also her grandfather. Everything was taking away from her. We r cried for this lakorn, its a very sad lakorn.
I SECOND THAT...IT WAS A REALLY SAD LAKORN..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i know this is not a lakorn but i just wanted to say the movie that made
me cry so much was ann and num movie(the letter)...every single time
i watch that movie it makes me cry...it just so sad!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I had to add Poot Pee Sawas - Touch and Ning I thought it was sad because he was under the antagonist's spell and it took awhile before he returned to Ning :(

bugaboo

sarNie Hatchling
i know this is not a lakorn but i just wanted to say the movie that made
me cry so much was ann and num movie(the letter)...every single time
i watch that movie it makes me cry...it just so sad!!
i know that movie made me cry too.. it was hella sad :[

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Nang Tard (Kob & Vee) - the part that Kob had to gave up her baby
Sarp Phusa (Aun, Ae, Tanya, Chai, Numpeung, & Aom) - whenever Tanya tells her story especially whenever she cries and shout/scream
Duang Jai Patiharn (Num & Kob) - when Kob was crying and hitting Num at the hospital
Sao Krua Fah (Kwang & ?) - at the end when she killed herself

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Prajan See Roong was really sad for me, Off Pongpat made me cry when Bie told him to appologize by going on his knees and bowing down to him, i never cry but i was close to crying

Mdc

sarNie Egg
I can't remember the title but that lakorn with Tang,Kade in it..its sad when he lost everything and even the girl he love...

also mai ai sarn with Noon and Vee

chee

sarNie Egg
OHHH I LOVED THE THEME SONG IN MAMIA!

basically, it's num and kob's lakorn. num is this rich thai guy, and kob is this burmese girl. num and kob fall in love when num comes to kob's village. unfortunately, num has to go back, but he's so in love with kob that he takes kob with him back home. he dresses her up as a guy and claim that kob is his friend. kob and num live together at num's home in secret. they promise each other to love each other and will never be with ne one else as long as they are alive. but then kob's identity is revealed and she has to go back. num has no choice but to let her go because his parents disapprove becuz she's burmese and theyre thai.

in the end kob becomes a monk and keeps her promise, but num ends up marrying a girl that his parents make him marry. kob is kinda heartbroken, but she goes to num's home after his wedding to return his gift to her when they were together. however, num doesn't have the courage to meet kob because he couldnt keep his promise. so kob leaves the num's gift with the slaves, and she leaves back to the temple.
damn, that is depressing...... :(

chee

sarNie Egg
I would have to list soem with brief description, though not all of it will be sad or extremely sad...to me its very sad in a way.

Barb Ruk (Captain & Sinjai): This was a very traumatizing lakorn. Captain played poor guy who works ass gigolo who falls in love with an older woman who is already married (sinjai).
Their relationships ois just so depressing, sinjai is forced married to an old money lusting man who beats her up for her money and secretly hopes for true love.
Everyone was against their love and when she found out about captain's night job....it was so sad because she gave him everything! The feeling you get from this lakorn is very mature and sad.

Muang Dala (captain & Aom): The fight for the land again. Its a very sweet and tender lakorn, you know ppl are going to die sooner or later and they build up this great love between the main characters
only to have it taken away n the end. Yes one of them dies...guess which one......

mamia (Num&Kob): This one was very sad, you knew from the start this was not going to be a happy ending. I remember watching this with my mom and grandma when I was younger, it was very sad esp the ending.
There was a chinese serie with neol leung and ekin cheng, where in the end neol became a nun too.