what is consider the saddest lakorn ever

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Song Rao Nirudon..juz the ending cuz i neva expected a tragic ending

Jai Rao..was sad cuz i'm a baby for childhood sweetheart..plus the ending..

but eh tinking about it now i haven't seem much sad lakorns...hmmm <_<

Mamia with Kob and Num
was Mamia reallie tat sad? i dun remember crying as a lilo kid..hmmm

Mae

sarNie Adult
Would someone please give me a summary for Mamia. Thanks
Mamia is based on a real/forbidden love story between a Chiang Mai prince and a Burmanese girl. It's so good, yet so sad at the same time!

Mae

sarNie Adult
was Mamia reallie tat sad? i dun remember crying as a lilo kid..hmmm

To me, it was extremely sad what happened to each one of them... they loved each other so much, but politics tore them apart... the whole notion of having to choose between one's country or one's love is such a sad fate... emotionally, it's really sad...i didn't cry either, but it broke my heart watching and knowing it was a real story about a Chiang Mai prince...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sad lakorns... gosh, let me think of which ones I think are the saddest.

Mae Aii Sa Eun (Noon/Vee): definitely a tearjerker for me. It was tragic ending. Noon had everything at first but in the end she was left with nothing. I remember balling in front of the tv. I didn't have any tissue with me instead I use a towel. :lmao:

Tep Tawan (Benz/Aum A): the plot of the lakorn itself is enough to make me cry. I felt so sorry for all the characters in this lakorn. So much heartbreaks and heartaches. It broke my heart.

Neung Ru Thai (Ann A/Oil): it was such a sad lakorn. I hated the way Ann A's family treated her, specially after she found out she had cancer. :lmao: It was a tearjerker for me.

Kamin Kub Boon (Joy S/Job): Job was such an ass in here! He left Joy S to be with another girl <_< Joy S went crazy. it was just sad. brought so much tears to my eyes...

judyp

sarNie Adult
ayarak (w/ nok chatchai, kwang, mam jintara) - i must have cried in every scene! i still have the whole set of this somewhere in the house because my pops want us to get the message of it. i cried and cried every time i watched this especially the way kwang was treated! :(

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok the lakorn that I thought was most saddest to me was Jai Rao.

Man I cried well not really cry lol but one tear haha and I barely ever cried. The ending was not what I expected. :(

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
jai rao wasn't that sad. like it made me tear up but not to the point that made me bawllll.
i think ruk ter took one was sad like fakelyy since i thought he died....hehe. i cried right there. like my tears

Song Rao Nirund Dom (2005) with Aom Phiyada Akarasenee (By : Polyplus) (Ch.3 2005) - sarnworld wiki

THAT WAS SUPER SAD.
i remember the part when the leaves fell and the picture frame crack or something. i started to tear up instantlyyy.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Kamin Kub Boon is also super sad. I've only seen the original Nirute version which was a looooong time ago so I'm not sure if they've changed the story for other versions. But from what I remember the N'ek becomes crazy and the p'ek goes off and enjoys his life with the n'ek's friend..
Is this the lakorn with Joy, Job(?), and Vicky? And Nangek's 'friend' is called Sa in the lakorn?

Edit: NVM, i just saw Noy's comment. ^____^

shachibasha

psychotic
jai rao wasn't that sad. like it made me tear up but not to the point that made me bawllll.
i think ruk ter took one was sad like fakelyy since i thought he died....hehe. i cried right there. like my tears

Song Rao Nirund Dom (2005) with Aom Phiyada Akarasenee (By : Polyplus) (Ch.3 2005) - sarnworld wiki

THAT WAS SUPER SAD.
i remember the part when the leaves fell and the picture frame crack or something. i started to tear up instantlyyy.
omg i cried in that part too like once the frame droped my goosebumps came then my eyes start to water..then the screaming came my tears just started to fall after that ..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Would someone please give me a summary for Mamia. Thanks

OHHH I LOVED THE THEME SONG IN MAMIA!

basically, it's num and kob's lakorn. num is this rich thai guy, and kob is this burmese girl. num and kob fall in love when num comes to kob's village. unfortunately, num has to go back, but he's so in love with kob that he takes kob with him back home. he dresses her up as a guy and claim that kob is his friend. kob and num live together at num's home in secret. they promise each other to love each other and will never be with ne one else as long as they are alive. but then kob's identity is revealed and she has to go back. num has no choice but to let her go because his parents disapprove becuz she's burmese and theyre thai.

in the end kob becomes a monk and keeps her promise, but num ends up marrying a girl that his parents make him marry. kob is kinda heartbroken, but she goes to num's home after his wedding to return his gift to her when they were together. however, num doesn't have the courage to meet kob because he couldnt keep his promise. so kob leaves the num's gift with the slaves, and she leaves back to the temple.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i say BLA BOO TONG was the saddest thai movie made ever! even tho it was a boran, i still say it's the saddest movie ever!

cocochaneln7

sarNie Egg
Niran song Pope with Pip rawich and Tak bongkoch. The Ending Was the Saddest thing ever! ever! ever! Tak was so good in this movie. I don't know what happened to her.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Is this the lakorn with Joy, Job(?), and Vicky? And Nangek's 'friend' is called Sa in the lakorn?

Edit: NVM, i just saw Noy's comment. ^____^
Hehe. That's the lakorn. It was so fricking sad! their parents disapprove of their love but Joy went behind her parents or grandparents back gave everything up to Job. He ends up leaving her, getting with the friend <_< that was just wrong. :lmao:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
man i have a whole list..i have to find it...i really do have a list :loool:
i have to agree with noy though. kamin kab poon was really sad. Joy S was sooooo good in there. i think i hella cried when she got her head shaved. that damn grandpa! ugh i hated him. and her damn husband ugh what a f*cking ass. i think i hated him more than i hated the grandpa hahaha. even the music was sad.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
man i have a whole list..i have to find it...i really do have a list :loool:
i have to agree with noy though. kamin kab poon was really sad. Joy S was sooooo good in there. i think i hella cried when she got her head shaved. that damn grandpa! ugh i hated him. and her damn husband ugh what a f*cking ass. i think i hated him more than i hated the grandpa hahaha. even the music was sad.
OMG I totally forgot Joy shaved her head. She was just crazy! Her acting in there was superb, it brought tears to my eyes when she cried. :lmao:

OOohhh another sad lakorn

Keb Pan Din with Aom P/ Captain: ahhhh the ending was such a tearjerker! Such a sad ending. Captain chose his land over Aom P :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
To me, it was extremely sad what happened to each one of them... they loved each other so much, but politics tore them apart... the whole notion of having to choose between one's country or one's love is such a sad fate... emotionally, it's really sad...i didn't cry either, but it broke my heart watching and knowing it was a real story about a Chiang Mai prince...
Yes..yes the thought of it is reallie sad...
but I believe sometimes..tat true love can't conquer everything...
i don't believe in someone giving up EVERYTHING and EVERYONE for just one person..
like how can u abandoned these ppl who stood by u through everything (parents for example)
and leave them for juz 1 person..
but for Mamia it was for his country....

OHHH I LOVED THE THEME SONG IN MAMIA!

basically, it's num and kob's lakorn. num is this rich thai guy, and kob is this burmese girl. num and kob fall in love when num comes to kob's village. unfortunately, num has to go back, but he's so in love with kob that he takes kob with him back home. he dresses her up as a guy and claim that kob is his friend. kob and num live together at num's home in secret. they promise each other to love each other and will never be with ne one else as long as they are alive. but then kob's identity is revealed and she has to go back. num has no choice but to let her go because his parents disapprove becuz she's burmese and theyre thai.

in the end kob becomes a monk and keeps her promise, but num ends up marrying a girl that his parents make him marry. kob is kinda heartbroken, but she goes to num's home after his wedding to return his gift to her when they were together. however, num doesn't have the courage to meet kob because he couldnt keep his promise. so kob leaves the num's gift with the slaves, and she leaves back to the temple.
u know wat is weird...i remembered so much for Mamia even though i tink i watched
tat lakorn wen i was only 6 or 7.... :lol:

the part i remember the most is wen she wiped his shoes w/ her hair

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! i was looking at tis list posted a while back by Ornie @ my old home T-Intermedia...
i see how many titles u gals mentioned tat was on tis list..

18 Of The Best Lakorn
by tv pool magazine

1. Koo Gum (Version Bird & Kwang)

2. Kameen Gup Poon (Old Version with Kwang)

3. Aroonsawat (Num & Pu)

4. Mae Bia (Sam & Sangrawee)

5. Nam Sai Jai Jing (Num, Kat, Tao, Nat)

6. Lord Lai Mungkorn (Tu & Preyanuch)

7. Dao Pra Souk (Num & Kob)

8. Som Song Sang (Chatchai, Off Pongpat, Marsha, Joy Siriluck)

9. Ayaruk (Chatchai & Mam)

10. Niras Song Pop (Pip & Tuk)

11. See Pandin (Mam Juntara)

12. Tawun Shing Pop (Lukesorn & Sattawat)

13. Nang Tard (Monludee)

14. Yam Muer Lom Pad Huan (Jay & Mew)

15. Kue Hatta Krong Pipop (Preyanuch, Jalunee, Nat Myria etc)

16. Sailohit (Num & Kob)

17. Mon Ruk Luke Toung (Tui & Nampueng)

18. Oum Ruk (Ken & Anne) :wub: ...no other recent lakorn made the list except for OR...