What is Ch3's stance on kissing?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So to recap... Ch3 started it's "ban" on kissing in 2011 after the Thai culture ministry warned the big boss. 

Has ch3 loosened up since now Kim and Ananda had several clear, uncut, unshortened kisses, the most we've seen in a while. Act Art seems like the only  company to get away with it, even back in 2012 in Rak Kerd Nai Talad Sod, Diew and Maprang had full kisses. Anne's production gets their real kisses shown but only briefly and are shot from far away as shown in Aeb Rak Online. Broadcast as well once in a while shows a real kiss (Qi Pao, I believe it was very brief) but basically the question is, does it depend on the lakorn company? Is Off Pongpat just special then? Are some editors more conservative than others or what?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thai culture ministry's warning is only for ch3 or for all the channels??  After watching Bie and Noona's new lakorn, Idk why Ch3 acts so conservative and makes a big deal of a kiss lol. Its upto an actor to choose if they want to do it or not. I dont want to rant here cos this channel irritates me with their rules and bias.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Thai culture ministry's warning is only for ch3 or for all the channels??  After watching Bie and Noona's new lakorn, Idk why Ch3 acts so conservative and makes a big deal of a kiss lol. Its upto an actor to choose if they want to do it or not. I dont want to rant here cos this channel irritates me with their rules and bias.
I think it is because ch One is a cable channel and ch3 isn't. I notice ch8 is reang too. Also i think ch 3 pick and chooses who can do kisses and who can't it seems or if the gra'sae is too reang then they come out with some bs statement about who they want to protect the innocences of children and "ban" kissing scenes.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think it is also up to the actors and actresses too.     In MFL series, Ananda said he only does real kisses, and we all know that Cherry, Teaw, and Mew don't do real kiss.   I didn't watch Seur but I read that Ananda and Kim did have real kisses.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
For sure Taew does real kisses, it just depends on the lakorn.

It's a given that some actresses don't want to do real kisses but the question is why does Act Art get to fully get to show kisses and Anne's production which so far used actresses that did real kisses get cut short.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I ask that question to myself a few times before. I remember the time when Ch3 so called got strict around the time of KCR. JM's kissing scene was cut as well as Jiranee's from KCR. Months after that, Ken T/Chompoo's strawberry drama aired and they had a kissing scene !!! I even complained in one of my status here about that lol

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
I ask that question to myself a few times before. I remember the time when Ch3 so called got strict around the time of KCR. JM's kissing scene was cut as well as Jiranee's from KCR. Months after that, Ken T/Chompoo's strawberry drama aired and they had a kissing scene !!! I even complained in one of my status here about that lol

Jma & Mint right?? I was like why?!?!?!

P

PrincessKarina

This is ridicilous! I hope it gets better. Real kisses is so good and it helps the audience get into the love mode.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I believe they still need to exercise some control because of government restriction. A couple of months ago, OneHD was slapped with 50k fine for showing excessive violence and intimate scenes, and this is a cable channel we're talking about.

P

PrincessKarina

I believe they still need to exercise some control because of government restriction. A couple of months ago, OneHD was slapped with 50k fine for showing excessive violence and intimate scenes, and this is a cable channel we're talking about.
Oh my goodness! That is unheard of! And the US have plenty of worst violence scenes and more extreme intimate scenes in their movies... I wonder how Thai people view Americans! Ha ha! That sucks because I like the violence and intimate scenes to look real... I want to feel it when I am watching the lakorn/movie. So if the portrayal looks fake, I wouldn't want to watch! Geez! :mad:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
....in these lakorn full of abused...OMG from what I remember watching of Thai lakorn there has always been "Hitting", "r' scenes -.-

"I hit you because, I love you"

whitedove

sarNie Adult
....in these lakorn full of abused...OMG from what I remember watching of Thai lakorn there has always been "Hitting", "r' scenes -.-

"I hit you because, I love you"
I tend to stay away from lakorns like this. I also hate slap/kiss lakorns lol.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I enjoy slap kiss but I do not enjoy rawr scene. I think all lakorn should convert rawr into a willing scene. It's not normal and unacceptable for women to fall in love with their rapist.

P

PrincessKarina

I enjoy slap kiss but I do not enjoy rawr scene. I think all lakorn should convert rawr into a willing scene. It's not normal and unacceptable for women to fall in love with their rapist.
I know. Why can we see willing scenes where they make love without the rape! Where they may not exactly be married but both are willing?