What does this mean?

L

lalalek

OMG..this is too cute..way to rock the peace sign!!!!! I think that i'mma take some more pictures with peace signs...lets bring it back yall!! :lmao:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
er well what its meant to be from what I read was that, he gets a second date " please take me to an art museum" so he does the V Victory sign, but I dont know why the girl did it?

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
yea. i dun get it either.. but the kids mustve gave him ideas or sumfing..thats why his V'ing the kids?

STIMA

wow the guy is pretty hot?
who is he and where is he from ? *STALKS
he looks really familiar HMM..
but maybe he give a victory sign just cuz hes dorky and wanna show his happiness? HAHA

Reagan

sarNie Adult
peace sign is for V I think because she said to take her to an art museum next time, meaning his got a second date, =) it went swell

noungning

Heartless
lmao hhahahah only dur ppl like ray thinks like this lmao hahahahahah :lol: gosh i'm gonna miss u ray ray ray my butter face!!! :(

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
hmm..i dont know what that v-ing means, but its cute how he v-ed , and the little girl v-ed back, lol

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Well, considering how close and tight she is holding on to his arm, maybe she is attracted to him and is asking for a second date with him. If it's an ad, it could be for clothes or cologne.

Nameless

N i n j a
STIMA said:
wow the guy is pretty hot?
who is he and where is he from ? *STALKS
he looks really familiar HMM..
but maybe he give a victory sign just cuz hes dorky and wanna show his happiness? HAHA
[post="144910"][/post]​
I think it's from the drama 'Brother beat' with Tamayama Tetsuji.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
aint we all 4getting the point GUYS, and to guys only, we should make sure its possibly for a girl to think of other plces and consider second dates, lol