What does this dream means?

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
okay..i been having dreams about a full moon..i dunnno wat it means..
im juss curious..if anyone out there knoes wat it means..please tell..
ill be waiting to know..=]

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
i dunno..its like..i have a dream..then all of a sudden,,then i stand near or can see the full moon..its juss weird.
maybe cause i talk to the moon too much..or stare at it too much..or watever..i dont know..im just curious

my mom said that if ur married, now is a good time to have kids. My mom thought I was pregnant. Haha... But I am sure you are single so not much help.

my mom said that if ur married, now is a good time to have kids. My mom thought I was pregnant. Haha... But I am sure you are single so not much help.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
another interpretation is that you might meet a potential man soon.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
ur gonna turn into a werewolf....hahaha....nah jux joking.....hmmmmm weird dream....neva heard of it before

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
It's either that your going to meet someone that you can not let go of very soon maybe. I have always dream about a girl but I can never see her face. But when ever I see shooting stars, I knew bad things are going to happened. One month ago, I saw five shooting stars in one night and tomorrow, I cry for her. Thats why I'm afraid to look up into the sky at night these days..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Have u guys thought about the story of nkauj Hnub & nraug hli??? They didn't end up being together and are separated.. So maybe u should avoid that stranger if u meet him or her or else you'll have to face unbearable separation. Just a thought hehe

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
lol..i thought that too..me and my bf been through alot of craappp..
my parent are oo strict about him..we cant even talk on the phone.its very lame..
my mom told me about that story..hmong people said its the saddest story.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
it would be nice to turn into a nine tail fox. definitely love that. i haven't dream of the moon but have repeated dream of being with a guy where i don't see his face at all. All i know is that he's light-skin, taller than me to where i only reach his shoulder but never get to see the face. weird but kind of romantic i would say :sleep: :crazy: