What do you want for Christmas!

kvang

sarNie Egg
What do you want for Christmas people?
Hopefully what ever you want, you'll get it!
For me, I just want everyone to be HAPPY for a NEW YEAR coming ahead of us!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:D they have a topic about this in the shout out forum....but about me, i don't really need anything....maybe a contract to become an actor, that'll be great! :lol:

kvang

sarNie Egg
Pepper_UHT said:
:D they have a topic about this in the shout out forum....but about me, i don't really need anything....maybe a contract to become an actor, that'll be great! :lol:
[post="51093"][/post]​
That nice to hear...welpz hope you get it!!

calla

sarNie Adult
all i want for Christmas is to see my families to be happy and healthy. also want to be with the man i love. :wub:

hill

sarNie Egg
that is nice of how all of you hope your family and so. I really do not know what I want for christmas I when I can just buy it for myself since I got a job now. I guess for everyone in the world to have a happy christmas and new year.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i know this is not the rite place to ask, but i don't want to start a new topic..so i just wanted to ask are there any certain hmong website where they provide hmong lyrics?...i mean not hmong lyrics, but music notes...playing on piano, guitar, and etc.....like Destiny music note or Paradise music note.... :sweat:

kvang

sarNie Egg
Pepper_UHT said:
i know this is not the rite place to ask, but i don't want to start a new topic..so i just wanted to ask are there any certain hmong website where they provide hmong lyrics?...i mean not hmong lyrics, but music notes...playing on piano, guitar, and etc.....like Destiny music note or Paradise music note.... :sweat:
[post="51221"][/post]​
Sorry, No Clue! but i'll see if i could search for it...if i could then i'll email you as soon as i get it!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i gUess all i want ish fOR p'aOnnie and p'pEpper to have fUn and thInk alOt about meh...lol but yea im 4'real

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
kvang said:
Sorry, No Clue! but i'll see if i could search for it...if i could then i'll email you as soon as i get it!
[post="51477"][/post]​
that's kool. i hope you can help. thanks for your time. ^_^

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
what i want for christmas is a nice family reunion because i miss all my sisiter that is married and i wanted everyone to be home for christmas.....ohhh how i love christmas.......oh, another thing is that i wanted my first love to be by my side and i hope for that first kiss too.....but i am not going to start it though....merry christmas to you guys

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
all i want from Christmas is..........hahaha...........brand new coat from A&F........Which i just got it......hahahhahahahhaha im so happy

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Let's see...a laptop, an i-pod (the latest version), a keyboard, a digital camera, a new cell phone with all the new and high tech digital features, a bottle of patron (tequila), a brand new car, lots of $$$....etc...

Yeah right, like I'm even gonna get one of these...maybe the patron...LOL...

I really really really want my family to be HAPPY!!!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
for myself----a new computer! my sis is too stubborn. won't let me use her comp. 'cause it's broken. because of her stupid friend broke it! usually she blames me for slowing her comp, but now she didn't say a word since she knows it's her friend not me! :D

for my family-----to bring happinese and joyful and healthy for the new year 2006!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Hmmm.. I've got almost everything I need... cell phone, laptop, desktop, digital camera, mp3 player... uh.. what else would I want.. lots more.. heeheehee..

Yes, I can agree that everyone says that they want their familes to be happy and healthy- but you gotta be kidding me.. there's gotta be something else behind that theory...
For me, something else besides happiness and health would probably be to get tons and tons of clothes.. lol.. I'm very materialistic when it comes to clothes.. so yeap.. that would make me happy... :sweat:

macy

sarNie Egg
All I want is a BIGGO CareBear. I don't know why..but that's what I always wanted. I love teddy bears. They're soooo kute!