What do you think of this?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Let say if you are in a relationship, and your guy always want to take the lead. When he order you to do something you have to do or he says he warm you one more time and if you continue to talk you'll get F and B words. Also he is jeously of every guy you know in the past,, even not your boyfriends. Do you still stay in the relationship with him?

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
:blink: that just scary dude! If it were me... I'll kick him to the curb long time ago... here's my advice... get out while you still can. What kinda guy would do that to his lady??? My boyfriend will never ever dare to do that to me... thank goodness!

cecilia

Staff member
owow.this is so screw up..what's wrong with him..to be honest..if someone dare say that to me or threaten me..i'll give them chances..but after three tries and they still treat me like that..i'lll move on and find some better guy..what if you actually dont' move from this relationship and end up marrying each other ..in the long run.he'll control you and pretty soon..it'll turn to spouse abuse - end up divorcing and or make the headline..man shoot wife because of jealousy..

aish..i don't think i'll stay - give him like times also tell him how you feel..if he dont' treat you like a princess..i'm sure there's other guy in the world who love you without going through all those harsh subject.

i hate controling relation.... <-- thats' why i say move on..

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
cecilia said:
pretty soon..it'll turn to spouse abuse - end up divorcing and or make the headline..man shoot wife because of jealousy..

[post="170478"][/post]​
:loool: wow that's a way of putting it cecilia...I gues :lmao:

well my adivice is if he is really like that you shouldn't stay with him cus like cecilia says they usually turn abusive once you're married or whatever it's bst to let go of him and move on and find someone who will respect you :D

rukmos

sarNie Adult
the way I see it is, my parents don't even dare to raise their voices at me or even hit me, so if he even dares to go where my parents haven't with me, then he's worthless in my eyes and not worth my time.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
HuabNag said:
Let say if you are in a relationship, and your guy always want to take the lead. When he order you to do something you have to do or he says he warm you one more time and if you continue to talk you'll get F and B words. Also he is jeously of every guy you know in the past,, even not your boyfriends. Do you still stay in the relationship with him?
[post="170474"][/post]​

I think you already know the answer. :)

You will do fine without his being there. Don't make yourself get hurt. There are plenty of guys that will make you happy more than he will and you know it. It's rare, but don't pressure yourself to expect them at your door right away.

In your relationship right now, don't wait too long before it is too late for you. Good luck.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the comments,
Yes, I first seen as an abusive too, but I thought maybe I expect too much from him. However, as time go by, thing never get better. I just have to be strong and walk out of this before it getting to late btw him and I..........

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
Hi HuabNag,
It seems like a sign of walking into an abusive relationship. The best soultion would be to walk out before its too late. That doesnt mean that you will stop loving that person, that person will always be in your heart but sometime to make the right choice is to do the wrong thing even if you two end up going seperate ways. No matter what happens dont lose hope in love because there is someone for everyone and eventually you will find yours. Good luck with your situation! ^_^ Cheer!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
wow.. Even my hubby doesn't do that.. I wouldn't be able to stand ANY guy like that...
ryuuseius is right, it is best to walk out before it's too late. You may still love that person but you won't be hurt in the long run... Wising you good luck. :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Quiet-ness said:
I think you already know the answer. :)

You will do fine without his being there. Don't make yourself get hurt. There are plenty of guys that will make you happy more than he will and you know it. It's rare, but don't pressure yourself to expect them at your door right away.

In your relationship right now, don't wait too long before it is too late for you. Good luck.
[post="170625"][/post]​
AGREED!!!

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN HERE...

BUT WHEN GIRLS TALK ABOUT THIS SITUATION.. PISSES ME OFF!!!

BECAUSE I'M SURE WE KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT FOR US..though, WE CHOSE TO GO THE WRONG WAY & GET THE CONSEQUENCES..

GURL! YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER... IF U CALLED THAT LUV.. THAT'S NOT LOVE..SO IF YOU STAY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP.. U'RE DESPERATE!!!

HE'S NOT THE ONLY GUY IN THIS WORLD.. PLENTY OF THEM OUT THERE..
:rolleyes: ... (sorrie, for being so harsh...) :) i apologized...

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
UMM YOU HAVE A PSYCO ON YOUR ASS... LEAVE HIM.... UMM IGNORE HIM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE... U DONT WANNA GET TO NOE PEOPLE LIKE THAT... THEY ARE CRAZY MOTHER FUCKERS....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

U KNOW I'M THE MAN IN THE RELATIONSHIP... IF HE WANT'S SOMETHING AND DIDN'T GET IT IT'S HIS F-ING PROBLEMS. HE'S BORN WITH TWO HANDS AND TWO FEET BUT A LAZY ASSS SO WHY SHOULD YOU STAY WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOUR THE MAN AND HE'S THE WOMEN THAT'S WHY HE DEMANDS ALL THE TIME....WHAT A PUSS...CAN'T TURN NO SLUT-MAN INTO A REAL MAN.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thank for all the comments, I know what you guys meant and say. I understand there are better guy out there for me to chose. To say is easy, but to do is difficult, I am getting out of the relationship, but time will eventually solve everything.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
well.. to me.. i think thats a bad relationship. because if he really loves u he would not call u that. :)

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
yup..yup

My bf dont ever call me any names like that. He knows of what I will say and how I will feel.