what do you look for in a guy?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
don't you guys hate it when a guy busts this question at you?
ahaha.
well.. i haven't heard this question for a long time now
since i have a bf.
but when guys used to ask me that..
i'm always like.. "i don't know what i look for.. but i do know what i don't like.."
because really.. i've never looked for things in a guy..
it was always.. i'm gonna get whatever he brings me.. or whatever he's got..
it's a take it or leave it deal. LMAO

cecilia

Staff member
^totally, it's like a MISS AMERICA QUESTION when guy take in that approach.
I don't know. i'm the same, whatever come my way, i can do all the talks but when it come down to it. i will be happy to settle what make me happy.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i look for....hahhaaheehee...:
if there will ever be a guy who's like this i'd bee his slave..juss kidding i'll be his wife..... :drool:
i LOVE/like guys who are:
RICH! :rolleyes:
HANDSOME B)
CUTE ^_^
SMART
STRONG :arrg:
HAVE DIMPLES (EX: DAN)
HAVE SOME TYPE OF BISSNUESS OWING ;)
LEFT HANDED (NICE HAND WRITING)
RIDES MOTORCYCLE
LIKES COOKING, OR COOK BEAUTIFULLY :drool:
ATTITUDE :(LIKE KEN IN LIFE...NOT LIKE HIS LAKORN SB :ph34r: )-ADORABLE,SWEET
ALL ATTENTION TO ME..OF COURSE THEY HAVE TO LOVE ME. :kiss:
ETC...I'LL ADD MORE TOMARROW...
OH YEAH HE CANNOT BE BLACK!...HE HAS TO BE ASIAN RACES..:D

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
Looks exactly like Tae Yang! Nothing since what I'm always long for is unreachable like the sky. A guy or no one in this world could give it to me. So is all useless.

cecilia

Staff member
if there will ever be a guy who's like this i'd bee his slave..juss kidding i'll be his wife..... :drool:
HANDSOME B)
CUTE ^_^
SMART
RIDES MOTORCYCLE
ALL ATTENTION TO ME..OF COURSE THEY HAVE TO LOVE ME.
wow. i didn't expect that last sentence ..
funny list though :loool:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Bachelor's required, Master's preferred!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
HANDSOME B)
CUTE ^_^
SMART
RIDES MOTORCYCLE
damn. that last one was a little harsh. lol.

Bachelor's required, Master's preferred!
when i think about it..
even though someone has a very high education
they are sometimes.. jobless
and are very conceited and will look down on others..

cecilia

Staff member

when i think about it..
yes, take for example, my engineer cousin brother, he was jobless b/c he can't find any job in them small city.
and since most of his family reside in that city, he went jobless for a few months and end up at some random company.
sad, sad, sad .. i told him, it's a waste of his education == but hey, if it make his self esteem high, i give him props for it, just sad that it didn't get put into use.

as for higher education, i would say, if you, yourself, want the man master or bachelor, you, yourself, NEEDS TO GET that to be qualify as well.
we can't just judge from one side, not saying that the one didn't go to college should marry the college kid, but you know what i mean, social status is what make us consider marriage, why go for someone higher than your standard when you can't even bring yourself to that same level. It's not fair, you know. UNLESS, you go with the flow, no expectation b/c don't expect something else, when you don't strive yourself for it. lOl .. (i'm saying, you as in 3rd person, not directly to anyone of you in here)

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile

when i think about it..

Yep, myself is a good example, doing nothing with the degree. Maybe my luck will change after my trip to Thailand.

Mae

sarNie Adult
as for higher education, i would say, if you, yourself, want the man master or bachelor, you, yourself, NEEDS TO GET that to be qualify as well.
we can't just judge from one side, not saying that the one didn't go to college should marry the college kid, but you know what i mean, social status is what make us consider marriage, why go for someone higher than your standard when you can't even bring yourself to that same level. It's not fair, you know. UNLESS, you go with the flow, no expectation b/c don't expect something else, when you don't strive yourself for it. lOl .. (i'm saying, you as in 3rd person, not directly to anyone of you in here)
Yes, completely agree! At age 23, I personally say bachelor's required and master's preferred because I already have my bachelor's degree. And should be graduating with my master's this May...yay! Personally, I want someone on the same level as me and I would have put master's required too, but have to remind myself to be flexible :) Indeed I'm not going to lie, ideally I do want someone who is educated and successful too, moreso someone who is ambitious and seeks success and prosperity as I do for myself. Yea, I may come off as conceited, but I definitely don't want to settle for anything less!

cecilia

Staff member
^on a personal level, if i graduate with such high degree, of course, i will expect that my other half get the same thing .. if not, there are many things that can make up for that degree. if they're optimistic about life and strive to bring a good life to the family/marriage, sure, i'll make that an exception, one thing for sure, i'm working, and i DO NOT WANT my halfy be lazy butt, do nothing and depend on what i bring on the table . it's unfair, and unjust for the women to have to work to so hard and see their hubby sit there do nothing .. i despite these ppl the most .. **maybe i'm too harsh, but i want someone, in case, i went jobless, he's capable of handling our financial needs until i find a new job or in vice versus.

hm .. one of my friend went to thailand to teach english, she's an american, she went to school for a semester for them teaching skills and got a job .. so i would say, the higher the education you have, the better chance, you'll get hire outside, but why go outside and work when you're so good at doing or graduate with such good degree .. get what i mean, US pay the most .. unless, you just want to do it for the drive or money is not the issue in your profession :lol:

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
higher education don't necessary mean you'll be hired, it's just that when you do get hire, you get paid more.

Degree or no degree, it's not a big issue. Except that they would have missed out on the college experience, in which I believe is where a lot of growing, self-learning and self-discovery can take place. Now a day, it is hard to find a guy who is outgoing, sociable, respectful toward our cultural heritage and other cultures. As well as a person who strive to make a difference in the community and the world. Is a leader and a diplomat. And is a man who values family, friends, love for one woman and knows how to show affection as well as how to love.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^on a personal level, if i graduate with such high degree, of course, i will expect that my other half get the same thing .. if not, there are many things that can make up for that degree. if they're optimistic about life and strive to bring a good life to the family/marriage, sure, i'll make that an exception, one thing for sure, i'm working, and i DO NOT WANT my halfy be lazy butt, do nothing and depend on what i bring on the table . it's unfair, and unjust for the women to have to work to so hard and see their hubby sit there do nothing .. i despite these ppl the most .. **maybe i'm too harsh, but i want someone, in case, i went jobless, he's capable of handling our financial needs until i find a new job or in vice versus.

hm .. one of my friend went to thailand to teach english, she's an american, she went to school for a semester for them teaching skills and got a job .. so i would say, the higher the education you have, the better chance, you'll get hire outside, but why go outside and work when you're so good at doing or graduate with such good degree .. get what i mean, US pay the most .. unless, you just want to do it for the drive or money is not the issue in your profession :lol:

really tats what my sis-n-law plan to do..she says if u teach over there u get more money right...n she's also goingg to stay in a progream where they let u visit thailand n help u get in their school...teach u thai..etc...i was plaing to do tat when i get to college but as a nurse..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
HANDSOME B)
CUTE ^_^
SMART
RIDES MOTORCYCLE
lol..good luck on this. come back and post in this thread when u've found one who matches all of these requirements...lol

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I like a man who has music talents...ability to play a guitar, piano/keyboard, sing,etc...
Educated...
honest...
Understanding
Open minded
Does not mind doing house work
A man who can drive and likes to drive, because i hate to drive.
Manly... tough, strong, even if his has no muscles...able to stand up for people he cares about
the list can go on and on...

The only thing that i don't like is when guys don't listen well or pay attention to what you say. Nyuam qhuav hais tas xwb, the next time, rov ua li qub. I hate that. A man has to listen well and pay attention to when I talk. If he says or makes a promise with me, or has asked me out, he has better keep it or let me know.

In other words, before all else that I listed above, he should never never promise something with me that he can't keep. Yog tias nws twb made a promise with me, es nws tsis nco qab lawm es kuv tseem tau ask nws why thiab mas I will dump him the next time he does it again.

Listen well, pay attention to when a girl is saying, don't break promises or make that you can't keep. I don't really care if he is rich or handsome or educated or how much i loved him or liked him or he loves me, I will definitely kick him out of my life if he keeps breaking or forgetting his plans with me.