what do you guys think about tsab mim xyooj?

leek18

sarNie Adult
right now tsab mim xyooj voice is so annoying. her voice sounds bad right now and it doesn't sound like when she was still in thailand. when she sing nkauj lam, she can't even sing it and it sounds a little bit wrong with the beat. i like her voice when she still in thailand and right now her voice is bad and i don't like it anymore so what about you guys

Mae

sarNie Adult
I never liked her singing in the first place...my mom and sister loved her, but not me.....i heard that she's in St. Paul now with a child....and she got divorced from her oldie husband, is it true?

leek18

sarNie Adult
yes!!!!!!!!! tsab mim xyooj is a poj nrauj and she had a daughter too. she used to live in minnesota but then she got divorce and then move to fresno and now live in fresno

Mae said:
I never liked her singing in the first place...my mom and sister loved her, but not me.....i heard that she's in St. Paul now with a child....and she got divorced from her oldie husband, is it true?
[post="85676"][/post]​

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i like her singing...but i haven't listen to her latest album....yea, tsab mim is in fresno now...i don't know if she still live at 6th street...but 2 years ago when we live at 6th street, she live there too...and we always went to borrow movie from them... :lol:

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
she's my distant uncle's brother-cousin's daughter..... and they told us that her husband abused her, so she divorced him to get out of an abused marriage.. I think it was a good idea.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
Talking about her singing...back in the day Tsab Mim sounds great but now her voice is not up there anymore. But I will always like her old songs (I think her voice is amazing comparing to many other Hmong female singers). Regarding her personal life that is her business.

calla

sarNie Adult
i used to really like her music back then....but now i don't know because haven't heard of her present album (don't care) :lol:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
she's like the one hmong singer beside luj yaj...i really like her old song..but not her new songs.......

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
shes kewl. i like her songs.. but not the ones right now.
its not nice anymore..like her old songs..songs, she sings right now.. it's basically talking about her ex-husband.. i don't like to listen to songs like that..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i like her duet with lue vang from his last album 2 years ago...

its nice... it was about a guy and girl meeting again after a divorce or a break up and for them to just love eachother as a secret in their hearts because its not good for them to get back again....

it's very good... i like the lyrics and music a lot....

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
I think Tsab Mim Xyooj's voice is great, and I really like some of her songs...
on the other hand, I still think Maiv Muas Kwm's voice is still better although she's not that popular in the hmong community anymore..

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Chewy said:
she's like the one hmong singer beside luj yaj...i really like her old song..but not her new songs.......
[post="87377"][/post]​
i remember those days when tsab mim and luj yaj were so popular. WE even had a music video of tsab mim xyooj. I like her old old old songs... but i've heard some of her new ones and I don't like them... similar to luj yaj. I think they just have to accept that they're getting too old and even if they're trying to match the mainstream... everyone can't help but compare them to how good they use to be.

a good example is mariah carey... whos trying to catch up with the mainstream.. but ppl can't help comparing it to her good she USE to be.. and she's up in competition to younger girls who are good such as beyonce.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
I like the old songs that tsab mim use to sing in the olden days. I think the ones in the late 80's and early 90's; but the present ones doesn't have as much meaning to it as the old ones. I mean the meaning isn't as deep as those before. Personally I don't like her but some of those old songs are pretty good back then. I don't know what happen to her all these years, just copying songs from songs and mixing a bunch of crep. But I do give her credits back then but now not so sure.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i've posted in here already.. but gonna again.. :)

i think she's kewl.. i know there's some OG out there who don't like her just because she's divorced..

me, i don't care.. i love her voice.. back then.. so she kewl. :)

slee00

sarNie Adult
stephanie said:
she has a nice voice but her lyrics aren't all that good
[post="87376"][/post]​

You are right about that...the song writers should needs more than a little work....She can sing well...I just cant stand the lyrics....looks like half of her songs are about "nkauj fa" or infielity,,,or "yuav niam yau..." Can we leave those to the movies? ....It is better to watch lakorns than listening about it...not so tasty to the heart....

I just want to mention that her last album was a big turnoff for me...especially with the song about "siab Dub" yog leej twg muaj phom...muab rau nws yuav tua kom tus txiv neej siab dub tuag kiag... As a role model and professional, she should not exercise that kind of violence....esp in music...sad how many people are listening to her songs...for the message she sent...I was very upset and angry that she even sang and record it...

These days, people of all ages are expose to too much violence already...let's give them happier thoughts through our musics if we gonna sing... Agree?

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
agree.......her voice isnt as good as b4 mayb shes gettin older now thats y her voice had changed and her new album is seen like for old pepo only O i remember somethin now....its like nat new album it talk abt her life hehe

kazee

i think tsab mim has good songs.. well in the past anyways.. so far.. it's kinda.. let's say.. not so good..

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
Well I guess we all liked the old Tsab Mim's voice better. It is quite annoying now. Although, I liked her duet with Lue Vang "Sib Hlub Twj Ywm."