What Do You Guys Do?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Hey people!

I just wanted to know what everybody in SW likes to do for fun or does on a daily basis? Fav. hobbies? Fav. place to chill? ne thing that u guys enjoy doin? Also, WHAT DO YOU HATE DOING THE MOST?

I don't do much now cuz I quit from my workplace to get the summer off so I can just relax. However, school will be starting soon at UCLA, so I know I'll be really busy then.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Hey people!

I just wanted to know what everybody in SW likes to do for fun or does on a daily basis? Fav. hobbies? Fav. place to chill? ne thing that u guys enjoy doin? Also, WHAT DO YOU HATE DOING THE MOST?

I don't do much now cuz I quit from my workplace to get the summer off so I can just relax. However, school will be starting soon at UCLA, so I know I'll be really busy then.

1. go on myspace!
2. come here on SW
3. take pictures (sounds conceited.. but its a hobby. lol)
4. hang out with my bf
5. sing
6. dance
7. just anything that comes to mind

i hate going to work on the weekends.... lol.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey people!

chat.

you meet nice and weird peoplez.. hehee.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
how i spend my days depends on my mood, what i wanna do, how much money i got, and etc? hahahahahah usually i just end surfing the net because its the cheapest thing for me to do

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh i wish i have the time to anything and everything...

Hummm monday through friday consist of work and then school (but i am still on my summer break until sept. 22)

Watch alot of Thai lakorn

Read alot of Romance novels

Boring isn't it???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Me:

Go Over and Run Errands For The Parents
Take My Sisters To School
Make Sure My House Is Clean
Surf The Net
Hang Out With My Best Friends
Hang Out With My Husband (When He's Not Working)
Cook Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Prepare My Husbands Work Clothes Before He Goes To Work
Play With The Car
Maintenance Things Around The House and Car (If Husband isn't free)
Edit: I Forgot go to school lmao
Do homework ;]
Exercise/workout

-" that's about it ^__-"

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Me:

Go Over and Run Errands For The Parents
Take My Sisters To School
Make Sure My House Is Clean
Surf The Net
Hang Out With My Best Friends
Hang Out With My Husband (When He's Not Working)
Cook Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Prepare My Husbands Work Clothes Before He Goes To Work
Play With The Car
Maintenance Things Around The House and Car (If Husband isn't free)
-" that's about it ^__-"

hehe dang tina...ur such a good wife!...i wanna have a wife like u!. ..holla at me, when u get divorce!...jk :D

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh i wish i have the time to anything and everything...

Hummm monday through friday consist of work and then school (but i am still on my summer break until sept. 22)

Watch alot of Thai lakorn

Read alot of Romance novels

Boring isn't it???
romance books! me too! I read them all the time.. it's like watching a drama.. but reading it instead and it always has a good ending.

well, when i go to school i don't read too much romance books b/c im busy reading school textbooks.

I like to play my nintendo Ds and PSp.

I like to go hang out with my friend, go party, and meet new people.

I like to surf the internet and watch drama. We all do, that's why we're a sarnie!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I care for my 2 year old daughter.
Take care of the household paperwork and bills.
Do chores and cook.
Hang out with my sisters and brother and eat good food.
Hang out with my boyfriend and daughter.
Write; fan fictions, poems, short stories.
Watch movies and lakorns.
Draw and photoshop.
Karaoke.
And maintain my forum www.KwarmMeud.com.

Oh...and ofcourse, sarNworld!!

I hate to shop the most......shopping is like a chore to me! And I hate to sleep.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
I care for my 2 year old daughter.
Take care of the household paperwork and bills.
Do chores and cook.
Hang out with my sisters and brother and eat good food.
Hang out with my boyfriend and daughter.
Write; fan fictions, poems, short stories.
Watch movies and lakorns.
Draw and photoshop.
Karaoke.
And maintain my forum www.KwarmMeud.com.

Oh...and ofcourse, sarNworld!!

I hate to shop the most......shopping is like a chore to me! And I hate to sleep.

girl....are u hmong?....i've been wanting to ask u that in like forever now but i keep forgetting!....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh that's cool. I wouldn't mind looking Hmong. Hmong girls are very beautiful.

yeah..I'm pretty much on a posting frenzy right now.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol..im a low life..im always checkin SW lol..i got nothin better to do..skewl doesnt start for another 2 weeks n i aint got a job cuz imma be movin to my skewl soon...*sigh*

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
romance books! me too! I read them all the time.. it's like watching a drama.. but reading it instead and it always has a good ending.

well, when i go to school i don't read too much romance books b/c im busy reading school textbooks.

I like to play my nintendo Ds and PSp.

I like to go hang out with my friend, go party, and meet new people.

I like to surf the internet and watch drama. We all do, that's why we're a sarnie!

I enjoy ready romance novels. Like i've always said, one good thing about reading is i can let my imagination run wild, muahahaha... since school wont start for another two weeks, I can enjoy as many romance novels and lakorns as i can before i get all busy with the fall quarter. This year is going to be a very busy school year for me with my work and school schedule!!!

I agree when school starts back up, i'll be sticking my nose up in those text books only oh and studying for test! blah

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, i try saving one day a week, mainly saturday nights to enjoy being young.. ahahaha..