What do these dreams mean?

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I've dreamed about killing Poj Ntxoog's twice now. The first time, I was killing 3 Poj Ntxoog's disguised as Humans and killed them with my bare hands. (I felt extra tired and as if it was really move in real life. I think I was half conscious.) The next time(just happed 2 days ago), I was fighting against 12 poj ntxoog's with a little toothpick(yeah, wtf!?) and only killed 2 before I woke up. Funny thing is, those Poj Ntxoog's had a life bar once they were close to death so it was kind of like a game/rpg(?). I also dreamed that I was at a funeral home and the Qeej people were blowing for Tswv Xyas to rise again. So I've been wondering if these dreams mean anything. I told my parents but they were saying that it's just a dream and tej zaum yog noj tsaus es npau suav ntau xwb. Or, the dream with the 12 Poj Ntxoog's could be my ancestors telling me lej Thaib for my dad to buy and hit the jackpot. xD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Maybe it's like your parents says or the jackpot/lottery thing. I volunteer at a place with Hmong Ogs and they were talking about dreaming of things like that too but it's not a bad thing. Just lottery or jackpot things. lol.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
lol Maybe it's like your parents says or the jackpot/lottery thing. I volunteer at a place with Hmong Ogs and they were talking about dreaming of things like that too but it's not a bad thing. Just lottery or jackpot things. lol.
Lol. My dad should totally buy the numbers then. Every time we're told the lottery numbers in our dream, we don't buy them and they come out correct. And when we do buy them, it's for the next lottery. One time my grandma told my aunt the lottery numbers and she bought them but they didn't come out so she didn't buy them anymore. Then the next time the lottery came out, it was those same exact numbers. >.<

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol don't you just hate it when that happens?? In my whole life I've never had those dreams before so yea.

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
I found this website:

Try it, I find it to be entertaining and sometimes accurate! lol

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/m3.htm

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I found this website:

Try it, I find it to be entertaining and sometimes accurate! lol

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/m3.htm
Lol. Thanks. I'll try. :)

Edit:
They totally got the money thing wrong. If you dream of money then you lose money. If you dream of poop then money is coming your way. Lol.

"To dream that you kill a monster means that you will successfully overcome your rivals and advance to a higher position."
Lmao. I don't think I have a rival. o.o

population1

sarNie Egg
I've come across similar dreams told by others recently. Now, last night, I had a dream where I met with a former Hmong friend. We were walking somewhere and a baby tiger pounced out the bushes. I was going to walk up to it, then its mother pounced out the bushes. Then, I ran for safety. It went for my friend. He froze to death. I was up on the roof of s building calling out to it by mimicking its roar. It then turned into a huge giant tiger. It came after me. I found the nearest room on the top floor and hid in it. Too bad it happened to be a fridge room to store food. I was thinking, "I'm probably food now." The tiger was too big to get into the building. So, the door soon became a plastic wooden piece of thin flimsy board. Then I thought, it would smell me and break thru the door. I cracked it open to check. I heard roaring again. Dozens and dozens of lions came out of nowhere. Then I closed the flimsy door and prayed and did some hand weave signs and said some stuff like chanting a spell. Soon and be hold, all the lions turned into cubs, then turned into cartoon figures, then floated up into the sky.

Now I think, are certain type of dreams contagious?

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I've come across similar dreams told by others recently. Now, last night, I had a dream where I met with a former Hmong friend. We were walking somewhere and a baby tiger pounced out the bushes. I was going to walk up to it, then its mother pounced out the bushes. Then, I ran for safety. It went for my friend. He froze to death. I was up on the roof of s building calling out to it by mimicking its roar. It then turned into a huge giant tiger. It came after me. I found the nearest room on the top floor and hid in it. Too bad it happened to be a fridge room to store food. I was thinking, "I'm probably food now." The tiger was too big to get into the building. So, the door soon became a plastic wooden piece of thin flimsy board. Then I thought, it would smell me and break thru the door. I cracked it open to check. I heard roaring again. Dozens and dozens of lions came out of nowhere. Then I closed the flimsy door and prayed and did some hand weave signs and said some stuff like chanting a spell. Soon and be hold, all the lions turned into cubs, then turned into cartoon figures, then floated up into the sky.

Now I think, are certain type of dreams contagious?
That's scary. It's one thing to fight with poj ntxoog's disguised as humans in a dream and another to run from tigers. Luckily you were able to stop them.

Aha, contagious? Maybe because the thought came into your mind while sleeping.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Me too, one time, manybe a couple months ago, I dreamed that ib cov poj txoog supposed to be tsov lawv chased kuv mus rau ib tus tsov ua poj niam or something (I forgot for exactly but they did chase me for a purpose), I think. I got chased by family members who were supposed to be helping this tiger but there were also family members trying to me help me escape from the chasing. The scary part is that I got this dreamed after I came from Thailand a couple of months ago. I went there and took pictures with some real live tigers ( I hope their spirits didn't come with me). Anyway...my aunt's daughters were chasing me, I knew they were my cousins but somehow also knew that they were these tigers in disguised looking for me. I was chased for a while until I came across my mom and she saved me. I saw my mom carrying some sort of bamboos and she told me to hide under them. Then she ywg cov xyoo ntawv with ib co hmoov to make me invisible from the tigers (disguised as my three counsins). I walked under the bamboos but unfortunately, it was raining as well and the powder sort of got washed away. As we got closer to my aunt's bamboo's house, my cousins (tigers in disguised sort of) hnov kuv li ntxhiab so they started chasing me again. I ran from the bamboos that my mom was carrying. I ran and ran and then saw my mom waiting for me at the road where I met her earlier in the dream. She told me to go under the bamboos again. This time, she poured more of those protected powder to hide me. In a second, my cousins (tigers in disguis) passed by and ask my mom is she saw me. Since they didn't see me, they just walked off. Then I woke up. I was a bit scared but I tried not to think to much about my dream. If you don't think about it too much, then it should affect you. Like the elders keep saying, noj ntau ua npau suav ntau xwb.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
After this dream, I will probably never touch real tigers again. When I went to thailand, I thought playing with them was exciting but came back with that nightmare and I'm done doing something I shouldn't have done.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
After this dream, I will probably never touch real tigers again. When I went to thailand, I thought playing with them was exciting but came back with that nightmare and I'm done doing something I shouldn't have done.
Your dream is even worst since the tigers are disguised as family members. I wouldn't dare play with animals at the zoo. Especially tigers since tigers are considered dab in the Hmong religion. Did you tell your parents about your dream? If not, you should get those Buddha things that you attach to a necklace. It'll stop bad dreams. The day after my 2nd poj ntxoog dream, my dad gave me the buddha and khi kuv tes and my bad dreams stopped.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Your dream is even worst since the tigers are disguised as family members. I wouldn't dare play with animals at the zoo. Especially tigers since tigers are considered dab in the Hmong religion. Did you tell your parents about your dream? If not, you should get those Buddha things that you attach to a necklace. It'll stop bad dreams. The day after my 2nd poj ntxoog dream, my dad gave me the buddha and khi kuv tes and my bad dreams stopped.
In my room, I have a small buddha statue that I bought from Thailand when I came back + knives under pillow, and other things that were supposed to help having bad dreams but I still have some. I think my room is just haunted or an unhappy room. kuv mag tsaug tsuam so many times to the point that I just don't care or scare anymore. I just feel disgusted since it feels like being raped during your sleep.

No, I didn't tell my parents about it. If I told them, they would probably have said noj ntau npau suav ntau xwb os. Also, I learned that if you just ignore like nothing then there will be nothing. If you are too superstitious, then things will come true. Gotta be brave or spirits can take away your soul.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
In my room, I have a small buddha statue that I bought from Thailand when I came back + knives under pillow, and other things that were supposed to help having bad dreams but I still have some. I think my room is just haunted or an unhappy room. kuv mag tsaug tsuam so many times to the point that I just don't care or scare anymore. I just feel disgusted since it feels like being raped during your sleep.

No, I didn't tell my parents about it. If I told them, they would probably have said noj ntau npau suav ntau xwb os. Also, I learned that if you just ignore like nothing then there will be nothing. If you are too superstitious, then things will come true. Gotta be brave or spirits can take away your soul.
Hrmm, that's weird. I've never gotten dab tsuam before.

True about what you said. Too much belief can cause things to come true

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
wow, your dreams are really frightening, i got shooken up just reading them, i don't remember having dreams like that, but once after watching a hmong monster movie(didn't even finish it) i had a really scary dream, don't remember it though, but i've heard my elders talking about dreaming about certian types of animals mean something.