What college/university do you go to?

Bou

sarNie Adult
i want to go to conestoga college or wilfrid laurier.becasue its close to home...which is in canada lolz

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
buena vista univeristy...small private university in a small town in iowa...with a bunch of white folks...haha

Keomany

Music.heal.All
anti-hmong said:
buena vista univeristy...small private university in a small town in iowa...with a bunch of white folks...haha
[post="25272"][/post]​
girl im from Storm Lake...Bv lol but im attenting AIB in Des Moines...i heading home Friday...Sl is pack with azn people

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Keomany said:
girl im from Storm Lake...Bv lol but im attenting AIB in Des Moines...i heading home Friday...Sl is pack with azn people
[post="25307"][/post]​
haha...i meant the campus is full of white folks

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I attend Clayton State University in Clayton County Georgia. I don't think anyone has heard of it away from GA.

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
I go to UC Davis in Northern California(Alumni). Any 1 from there? Go AGGIES!

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
IM STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT I WANT TO GO TO SALEM STATE COLLEGE (THEY CHANGED THE NAME TO SALEM UNIVERSITY NOW) OR MARIAN COURT. I DONT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE FAR CUZ I KNO IM GONNA MISS MY FAMILY.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I go to Cal State Los Angeles. Yeah you would think after spending 2 1/2 years getting my BA, I would leave right, but i stayed, still got another year till I'm finished with my MA. Thank god.

K

KawaiiTennyo

harvard ;) muahhaha i wish !! =) hey juicee you really go to standford?