What can I use to convert movies into multiple episodes DVD?

sunisa

Could someone please tell me what program I sould use to convert movies into multiple episodes with great quality and fast,similar to WinAvi?When I use WinAvi,the quality of both the audio and pictures are perfect,except I can't convert it into multiple episodes.I have waste a lot of DVD because I could only put one episode per DVD.Also,when I convert it,it doesn't take that long.So,please help me.Thanks in advance. :D :sweat: :wavecry:

noungning

Heartless
try tsunami dvd author. its a good program but its not fast maybe like 45 mins to convert like a 1.5g video. u can pick as many eps to put on the dvd as long as it fits.

sunisa

Do u mind telling me more details about it?Is it easy to use?What are the type of files I could convert?when I convert it,is the subtitle going to show up in the dvd?Thank u so much for your help!!

noungning

Heartless
i've never converted something with subtitles separate from the file... if the subtitle is meant to be on the file and not separate then it will be on it but if its a separate file, i'm not sure. the program is easy to use. u can convert any type of video files into dvd files. just convert and burn it onto a dvd and play it on the player and it should automatically play.

sunisa

noungning said:
i've never converted something with subtitles separate from the file... if the subtitle is meant to be on the file and not separate then it will be on it but if its a separate file, i'm not sure. the program is easy to use. u can convert any type of video files into dvd files. just convert and burn it onto a dvd and play it on the player and it should automatically play.
[post="46158"][/post]​
the subtitle is not a problem then. :D i'm glad that it is easy to use. :D another good thing is that i could convert any video files. :D could i play it on dvd player or PS2?thanks :D

noungning

Heartless
well i've burned my stuff onto a dvd-r and it works with my dvd player i dunno about ps2 but it should if it works on other dvd players

sunisa

ok..i'm glad to hear that.thank u so much for all your help.i really appreciate it!1

xn2004

sarNie Egg
i dont know if im on the right discussion but i have a movie i want to burn onto a DVD but i have NeRO and i cant figured how to use it. do anyone know of a program i can use. thanks in advance

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
Unless u have your ps2 modify, it wont read dvd-r. Umm.. its pretty hard to teach how to burn on nero, i think u gotta play around with it to get the hang of it.