What bothers you the most when u watch a dubb movie or drama?

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
It truly bugs me when they use Hmong songs instead of the orginal. Gosh that just gets on my nerves. and also when they uses HMONG NAMES AND LAST NAMES! gosh, it's a thai lakorn, keep the thai names and last names!!

and then that one dubbing production.. I hate it when they always have their own funky background conversation, grr it's so loud and over powering. Bugs the living bananas out of me.

Also when THey do the heavy breathing with everything they do. ahh it's soo annoying. ahahaa

mia07

Introvert
Sometimes the dubbers' voices doesn't match the characters and how much of the movie they actually cut out.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true...hmong production's team is like oof the mouth when they speak...i could barely catch what they're trying to say...

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
i dont really hate anything when i watch hmong dubbed movie or drama because it short instant of dragging on and on about the same thing anyway i only watch those that i cant understand so i could care less what that done too the drama

milacute04

sarNie Egg
what really bothers me is when:

the same person is translating to 2 or more character.
the heroine is always crying.
putting on some random hmong songs.
When a minor character squeak their voices.
when it takes too long to get the the point.
and finally when the company just stops translating the rest of the movie or they cut it short and you never get to see the real ending...

happy_tears

sarNie Egg
those annoyed HMONG SONGS, cut too many good parts and expensive to buy the HMONG DUBB...those new release lakorn are like 8 dollar per part...errr

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Hmong dubbs are sometimes okay n sometimes bad bad bad to the extent!!! I bought a drama that pae n noon played together n the nanek was translated by an old lady n she translated for almost every female characters in the drama!!!! A waste of $$$$ n a waste of a good drama! I can't stand it at all n when she speaks her voice is like super robotic high pitched that u can totally tell it's computerized!!!!! And sometimes parts get cut out too much!!! Oh my gosh background music!!! I was watching sakulka in Hmong on utube n the background music was so annoying!!!! It was on forvever!!! I just had to stop watching it!

But sometimes I like it when some production cut the drama n make it shorter cause some dramas have a lit of uneccessary scenes that drags! A good cut to the point is okay with me! some Hmong songs are okay for the dramas but some are out of the blue!!! But I always prefer original songs to a drama or movie.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Some Hmong Dubb's do a good job but some!...They are just HORRIBLE!!!!!....i recently bought a dub movie like about 2-3 months ago..it's the one with Mos and View, or watever her names was..i guess you can say it is Mos latest lakorn. Well, as i was watching it on my laptop, i had earphone's on so i can hear cleary. The sound had static and i could hear kids talking in the back ground, yelling, like WTH. I mean it wasn't that bad so i wasn't annoyed but it just got kinda annoying after awhile cause after they dub then you hear the little click and little kids talking, screaming..haha...AND I HATE IT! when the hmong dubber team changes the original song to the horrible and NO GOOD hmong translation version. haha..i would want to listen to the original and not the hmong versions. Some of the dubber's voice are annoying too. It bugs me when the better voices are given to the nang'rai instead of the nang'ek..haha and vice versa for the guys.

AND!! I THINK HMONG DUB THAI LAKORNS ARE TOOOOOO EXPENSIVE!...I'D RATHER READ THE CAPS ONLINE,OR WATCH IT ONLINE WITHOUT SUB'S CAUSE EVENTUALLY SOMEONE WILL COMMENT OR TRANSLATE THE LAKORN, HAHA. OR I'D RATHER WATCH IT ONLINE WITH SUBS. IT'S LIKE $10 BUCKS A FREAKEN DISC! THAT'S EITHER SCRATCHED OR HORRIBLE AUDIO. UNLESS YOUR LUCKY THEN YOUR BURNT CD'S WILL BE OK.

lil_caeser

sarNie Egg
the one thing that i hate most about hmong dubbed movies is that they cut out so many good parts and they change the songs and the quality is so bad.

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
i really hate it when they delete scenes that are necessary for the movie. i remember watching this korean drama back in high school and i thought it was a good movie, but i found out that half of the korean drama scenes were deleted and when i saw the original version i understood why some of the things happened in the dubbed version.

kaykrazie

sarNie Egg
i hate it when the scene is sad and they make the dubber cry...it sounds weird if u r not watching it and is in ur room or something...also when the chracters are laughing or playing around..... it sounds funny and make them sound stupid...somehow i can't stand it

yanruabntug

sarNie Egg
what i think for myself, some hmong song are really interesting, at least is hmong version so they had to put their own hmong song in there too make their own version look nice, i know ya all still young and prefer original song in there. who kare at a least y'all gotta watch then that good cuz some of y'all don't even understand thai too. some dubber are annoying like M&L Production aka Star Video. I hate them more, they use same people to dubb some of the characters voice. Back then they are okay.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
The annoying squaky voice especially when they screamed OMG hate it! And they always do "um" "ah" "oh" too much dang. I also prefer they put the original songs instead of hmong songs. And I don't like it when they use hmong name I want them to use the original name.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I hate it when the voices don't match, such as the guys voice is to high from the original's voice and when the girls voice is to low. When the dubbers don't have the right emotion that just pisses me off. The actress is crying but the dubber is her calm and goes on and off with her crying. And when the take out the original OST and put in a stupid hmong song that has nothing to do with whats going on.

Sometimes the songs are good but thats only 1% of the time.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i have three things that bothers me when it comes to dubbing. first of all, the cutting of the scenes. i just think that they cut too many scenes. i think they should consider dubbing the lakorn as it is without any scenes taken out. i mean if other culture are doing that why can't we do that too to make it more understandable. i don't mean it's not understandable but i just love the original. i haven't been watching any hmong dubbed because if i could rent or watch it on youtube without a scene cut, then i'll just do that. Another thing that bothers me is the voice, like come on if you can't dub or don't have the voice that match the character then don't dub. some dubbing companies i have to say can't dub because the voice does not even match and that just makes me irritated to the point where i don't want to watch it. for example: if the prah-ek is mean then use a tougher voice not a voice that sounds like little kid. the last thing that bothers me is the taking out thai song and putting hmong song. i don't care if there is a hmong version, just leave the thai version. i prefer to listen to the original song to the lakorn. for example: like dubbing the indian song into the indian movie. i know we don't understand the indian song if there is no subtitle but listening to hmong singers singing in indian is just awful. Well those are the three things that bother me when it comes to dubbing.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
omg; wat bugs me is when I know the person dubbing!
And what's worst, they dubbed like 2/3 people in the movie...
And worst, mother and son are dubbing the main girl and main guy!!!

...Agreed too, that we should leave the thai songs in...
that adds to the real mood that the director wants us
to feel...

Also hate it when they cut everything and then that gets
me confused.

Also bugs me too, when they don't dub what someone is
saying. Like they just let the lips move, or if I see the
thai version, they would say the wrong things.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
that's definitely Hmong Production there. They take out the thai song and put some gay ass MTT songs in there. not to be hating on hmongs songs here but come on just leave the songs the way they are...I also hate it when they cut important scenes out...or when an old lady or guy is dubbing for a young actress or actor...that's just stupid you can totally tell they're old...in plus some qualities are so bad...
Not to menton the gay Chinese intruments that does not go with "THAI" dramas. They blast that loud too.

Anyway, I think what bothers me, like many of you, are the voices. I'm picky when it comes to hmong dubbed voices. If it's annoying, I won't watch it no matter how good the drama is. The best one I've heard so far is Sky Production. The p'ek's voice is sexy and clear/crisp. I love the word choices they use too. YKM Production annoys me. They talk so fast, I don't understand half of what they're saying...esp the guy's voice. They ruined Wanida...and a lot of they're dramas. I also hate the girls' voices. :thumbdown:
And not to mention...they always cut out the best parts! :nono1: