What Boran Lakorn is This?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hmmmmm interesting...when did this air? does anyone know which lakorn this one aired after....I've never seen it and it looks interesting.

Phon

sarNie Adult
It's this boran.
Hea's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7anfPDakQa8...re=channel_page

(I think this boran is boring eventhough I've watched a little bit of this. It's kind of stupid to have an old guy with a young girl. Eww)

u just disrespected the story of the buddha. pra wadsundon is another life story of the buddha. buddha was reincarnated 3 times. pra wadesundon was his 1st life. he became the buddha in his 3rd life. this is a true story if your a buddhist.

Phon

sarNie Adult
The Singha Krai Pop with Yam?

its not singhagraipope. the pra ake is neung from dap 7 see. its about pra wadesundon and his family. pra wadesundon is another life of the buddha. his 1st life....if your a buddhist u should know this story. its from india..pra wade sundon was kind man he give anything to the poor people. story isnt long but to lazy to share lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
Im thinking Singha Trai Pop but im not sure i could be completely wrong lol

your totaally wrong. the pra ake in singhagraipope isnt neung mapisorn. that guy riding the elephant is neung mapisorn pra ake from dap 7 see. this lakorn is call gunha chalee a life story of buddha. his 1st life...buddha was reincarnated 3 times. pra wadesundon then sumade then 3rd life he became sittada the buddha.

Phon

sarNie Adult
hmmmmm interesting...when did this air? does anyone know which lakorn this one aired after....I've never seen it and it looks interesting.

it aired after mahosok chadok. mahosok chadok was alsoa religion lakorn it was about hindu story.. 2 religion boran after another. if your not into religion don;t watch it because it have no action scene in it its mostly about karma bad evil good. and teaching people gunha chalee was about pra wadesundon 2 kids. who he give away to an old man but later ended up in thier grandfather palace. pra wade sundon was the buddha in his 1st life. he gave away a white elephant so they exil him out to the himalaya where he meditate. he give anything away to anyone. when god came down and pretend to be a pram. god ask for his wife so she can go serve him. pra wade was a nice guy so he give his wife to god. god then reveal himself and said he doesnt want her he was testing the heart of pra wade. and god told him he will get his kids back soon. blah blah. his father the king later came out with the grandkids to get pra wade back to the castle. the whole family actually died in the himalaya because they havent seen each other for so long. they fainted...god then felt sorry for the family gave them a new life and pra wade then went back to the palace the end. the story started with pra wade mom she use to be a nang fah god sent her down. and before she left she ask god if she ever had a kid. she wanted god to give her a nice very kind heart son. thats who she got pra wade sundon. he was so nice he gave anything away even his father white elephant. that elephant brings rain..so his father exil him away. but his wife and kids said if thier father was exil they will go with him. like i said this boran is about religion good evil no action in it. but i like thier clothes here very fancy.

Phon

sarNie Adult
oh one more thing. have you ever heard of boon pra wade? they do it in thailand and laos in the temple its a festival. they do it because its for him pra wade sundon. and every year some guy has to be pra wade and ride on the royal thing and people have to carry him to the temple. because in the story pra wade sundon after his father came to get him with his kids he rode on that thing that kings ride on and the soldiers carry them. yea whats that the festival is about celebrating the day he return to the palace. boon pra wade.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
u just disrespected the story of the buddha. pra wadsundon is another life story of the buddha. buddha was reincarnated 3 times. pra wadesundon was his 1st life. he became the buddha in his 3rd life. this is a true story if your a buddhist.
Oh, I'm sorry if I said something wrong because I never knew what it's about and the only thing I knew is that the old guy was with the young girl.

Question: Is buddha the old guy???

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh, I'm sorry if I said something wrong because I never knew what it's about and the only thing I knew is that the old guy was with the young girl.

Don't Apologize Sherrie...you did nothing wrong but express ur opinions...and we too all in here have different opinions of different things.

Phon

sarNie Adult
pra wade sundon is the buddha. but not in this story. this story is just another life of buddha before he was buddha. he died as pra wadesundon then became sumade then he became sittada and then buddha.

Phon

sarNie Adult

sorry for what? the old guy? he isnt buddha so who cares if you disrespect him in the story he is a jerk anyway lmao

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang Phon, you really remember the story very good huh...lol..it's was a long time ago and I don't really remember much about it...but mahosok chadok was a good movie..to me I think it's better than this one..by the way, does anyone know where I can actually watch Mahosok Chadok???? I've searched everywhere for it, I think this lakorn was aired after Deab7see(Sword with seven colors)....