What attracts you?

Nameless

N i n j a
i'm not picky at all, my standards are quite simple and clear. i just need a guy who can cook and clean. :D they can be 2 ft tall and chunky monkey for all i care. physical aspects does nothing for me. it's what goes into my tummy and the space that i occupy that counts.

why? because i'm attracted to ppl who feed me delicious food and keeps my space fresh. it's a necessary part of life.

sounds quite simple, but hey, why am i still single. i dun't get why their soo hard to find. :rolleyes:
lol. yea that person gotta cook for sure.

i don't know about the standard thing, D. i think its pretty high considering all the people i've come across don't know how to cook. they're all just processed-food and microwave freaks.

i want to marry a chef! mind you, marriage scares the shizzy outta me but if i can find myself a chef, my fear will definitely be cured.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I think I'd be intimidated marrying a chef or even dating one because what if you want to cook for them?
In the back of my mind I'd be comparing my meals to his and thinking it's crap because he's a chef.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Sounds like you all are on a talk show. lol. And I love how some of you even have pictures.

Muddieeeee....BIG BANG!! Ahhhhh! I'll marry TOP anyday!

I'll think about coming back and answering the questions when I have time.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
What attracts me?? hmmm i use to be so picky back then..but now..im just a little bit picky.lets see..
  • me being 5'7..i would want someone taller
  • good personality
  • nice smile..well dress..knows how to take care of himself
  • know what he wants in life..has goals
  • want a strong man..but he also needs to have a soft side to him
  • knows when to have fun or when to be serious..can't have a serious guy all the time
  • understanding...honest..open hearted
  • just someone who can make my heart tingle
  • and last but not least...someone who can take me for what i am

When a guy can say something stupid that let me without word , i can say that he will be interesting for me. Because most of the time he think that i'm stupid because i'm blond or in the other case he has something "behind the head".
But usually i'm more attract by guys who have nice hand ( not dirty), funny and who are clean ( not smelling , drinking or smoking).

sirena

sarNie Adult
Alright, now that the balls rolling, I'll throw in my 2 cents.

So what do you find attractive or attracts you, both physically and personality wise?
Physically: I like my men, tall, tan, big and brawny. ^_^
I like guys with dark hair, NOT into the whole highlights thing, unless it's natural. I just can't stand to date a guy who's high maintence.
I also like my guys to have broad shoulders, not really sure why but I like a guy who's built like a linebacker. lol
I'm attracted to guys of any race and ethnicity but I prefer white and Asians, although I've only ever dated Asians.
Guys with dark hair and light colored eyes are super attractive. Oh and a strong jawline, love guys with a strong jawline.

What do you look for in a mate, gf/bf, partner, etc.?
Someone I can talk to, someone who's my equal. I'm not the type of girl that wants a fix-him project so I like my guys to be mentally and emtionally stable, none of this male drama crap. I like men with goals, someone who is trustworthy, considerate, honest, independent (NO mama's boys), someone who's confident but isn't full of himself. I like a man who's strong emotionally but knows when to be soft.

Explain, why are you attracted to that type of person or trait?

I'm a very indepedent person, that's just how I was raised. I need a guy who can understand that and accept me for who I am. I come from a loving supportive family background, not to mention very diverse so I prefer guys who can fit into my world easily.
Plus, the guy has to be very sure in himself to be able to live with me because I can't stand guys who get jealous or possessive and I won't stand for it.

OMG me too ^_^

the way you describe abt the physical feature :) haha

i dnt noe y but all my ex bf have been white

ive never dated black or hispanic or asian b4

untill my met my bf now

he the only asian guy ive ever dated

beside that its only been white guys

it not that im not attracted to black etc

it just for sum reason ive always been with white guys i dnt noe y

i like other race , but i always score with white ones haha

untill i met my luv hehe and hes asian :p haha <33333

but yea i LOVE guys with black hair and like green eyes or grey eyes AWWWWWW soo sexy and they have a nice ass jawline OHH YEAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

tall becuz im tall, so he needs to be taller :D skinny, Fit GOSH!!!!!!! all of that hahaha

likes these mens ;) these r sum of the models i found :drool: :drool:

ill find more ^_^

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I guess I'll be serious with my response now. You know, I've dated a couple of girls and a lot of the time, it was because it was convenient, I was bored and wasn't going out with someone, or basically cause well, the anthropological calling of being a man made me. I've never been broken up over a failed relationship nor have I ever invested that much in a relationship. I have this weird thing where it's harder to try something with someone I like but easier for me to approach someone I don't really have big feelings for.

So what do you find attractive or attracts you, both physically and personality wise?

Physically: I actually have been attracted to girls of all race so I don't really confine myself to a certain race. Growing up, my dad dated all types of women so I don't have that traditional Asian criteria. I don't have a hair color preference, but prefer she's not bald. But I do like a girl more who has long hair, but one of the girls I've been serious met me when she had short hair so I guess that doesn't really matter too much. As a guy, obviously, I prefer nice breasts and ass but it really doesn't matter so much cause I've liked flat chested girls and stuff. I guess what I really don't have a type physically, but there is one thing that totally melts my heart. I love a girl with a nice smile. For some reason, I love the smile more than anything and the way she laughs. Some girls have annoying laughs...like one of my best friend's gf. I cringe when she laughs cause it's like the the cartoon Woodpecker's laugh. But yeah, I think it's cute when a girl can laugh about random things. I guess the physical part isn't that big a deal. I know for a guy that's blasphemy and I'm not saying it doesn't matter. It's just that I don't have a set criteria, which is true. The most important thing is the next part that I will describe.

Personality:
I like girls who are smart, but it doesn't necessarily mean book smart, but that is a plus. I like a girl who's witty, can keep me on my toes, and teach me about something. I actually like girls who are smarter than me. Oh, something that totally attractive to me is a girl who can play a musical instrument, especially the violin, piano, or guitar. I've never been musically inclined cause I never took lessons as a kid so I'm super impressed with girls who have that talent. I really don't like clingy girls. I'm a pretty independent guy and I expect the girl I'm dating to be the same. We should have separate lives so that we both bring something to the relationship. Also, I don't like a girl who's jealous. I would never cheat on my gf cause of well...personal reasons, but I won't. So I want a girl to have complete trust in me, and I would do the same. Cause I do believe that if the girl will cheat on me, I wouldn't care as much cause obviously she didn't want to be with me. So why get bogged down over that?

I like girls who are adventurous and is always up for something daring. Someone who has spunk is pretty great too. I don't like submissive, always agree with me, traditional types of girls. I guess that's why I haven't dated many asians (especially the ones my aunt tries to set up with me) cause I'm not really into "goody-goody" type girls. I also like girls who are low-maintenance. I know this sounds like a "duh" comment, but I actually have a friend who loves high-maintenance girls and are kinda bitchy. He thinks that's sexy. But yeah, I would totally get gifts for someone I care about or whatever, but I don't want a girl to like me because of that. That's why I never buy girls drinks at the bar unless we've been talking for a while or whatever.

Let's see...what else...oh yeah, I like girls who are passionate about something in their lives. Aside from the fact that it makes the girl less likely to live through me, it also makes her more exciting. And finally, the sense of humor is a must. Like I said, I like a girl who can laugh, be dorky, but totally serious when she needs to be. I also like girls who are sensual and playful. A girl who's passionate is usual like that which is why I had that criteria. I found that this usually comes from girls who have had more sexual experiences, which I don't care about. I don't expect my gf to be "pure" or whatever, as most guys would. It's a ridiculous standard to hold women to when we guys whore ourselves out at every chance we get. I just expect a girl to be into just me if I'm into her. I don't care who she went out with before me.

Anyway, I'm sure there's more, but I'm getting lazy think about it now.

I think a lot of it have to do with how I grew up. I grew up with a single dad who dated a lot and have not really been a traditional type of person. That's why I haven't really been into the traditional soft-spoken asian. I'm also a pretty spontaneous guy who loves be in new places and seeing new things. So I like a girl who isn't so predictable. If she is, then I might get bored. I don't have a huge attention span so that's kinda needed.

Ok, I'm too lazy to write more now.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
sirena,

I love that u have sean, and eddie as examples of your `ideal man!`
Glad to find another male models fan on here!

XCappy

Mr. Char
freak that... if u love me, u eat ANYTHING i make lol even when i don't know how to cook!
Theory :

There nothing more beautiful than a guy who likes her cooking skill.
If he eats with a huge appetite, you are sure he loves you.

The day when he'll have no joy while eating your meals,
There may be something wrong with him...
Damn, he found another girl ?
Damn, "am I that bad ?"

Ah... cheesy cheesy cheesy. Well, it reminds me a convo when a girl friend told me something like it.

Nice pic btw Marduk.

sirena

sarNie Adult
sirena,

I love that u have sean, and eddie as examples of your `ideal man!`
Glad to find another male models fan on here!

OMG ur a fan of them too????

ME 2222!!!!!!!!! ^_^ hehe

i think they soo hot haha

do u watch their fashion shows? omg i DNT watch it for the cloth haha i watch it cuz of the mens :p haha

i have more that i luv ;) like danny beauchamp so Hot! :p

sirena

sarNie Adult
i have more pic haha sorry ima white boy lover :D

Duran <3333 my fav model

sean :)

i dnt noe who he is

my friend told me hes part asian O_O

noungning

Heartless
right cappy.

hehe he has to love my cooking even when it's too salty, too bland, or nasty... and smile :D and say, "ning, i love the food you make" hahaah well it's not like i'll cook everyday. maybe once a year haha. :p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
right cappy.

hehe he has to love my cooking even when it's too salty, too bland, or nasty... and smile :D and say, "ning, i love the food you make" hahaah well it's not like i'll cook everyday. maybe once a year haha. :p
:lol: true true

i just want a guy that's REAL. it doesn't exist :rolleyes:

sirena

sarNie Adult
well since i told u abt wat attract me to men

let me tell u wat atrract me to my current bf ^_^

well look wise he has a really great smile

personality wise- he really funny :D

funky thing that attract me to him is this thing he does wit his nose like ....he wiggle it but it sooo cute and the face he does

see, these little thing just makes ur soo happy with that person :) I LOVE HIM! haha

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling

Physically: I've never been one to actually fall for a guy I find physically attractive at the get go. It's just true. It's a bonus if they are, but the hot ones usually end up as friends, because more often than not, they're the player, and I'm their shrink. So for me... Anyone as tall or taller than me with heels on. I wear heels a lot. Anyone who has expressive eyes; I hate it when smiles don't reach the eyes. So disingenuous if it's a constant thing. Anyone with an easy smile. I also like a guy with good, solid hands. It means they can build/fix things for me.

Personality-wise: Sarcastic, but not overtly so. Witty, but not always biting. Smart, but not condescending. Patient, but not a saint. Confident, but not arrogant. Easy-going, but not a pushover.

What do you look for in a mate, gf/bf, partner, etc.?

Someone I can have a good fight with, without it turning into fisticuffs. I never liked a relationship where we had nothing to disagree on.

Someone I can travel with, go out to dinner with, dancing with, but at the same time enjoys staying in as much as I do.

Respectful. Not clingy. His own person.

Trial and error.:)