What are you thinking right now?

S

sunflower

*scratches head* this could easily go into the Blah thread :huh:

Nameless

N i n j a
No. It doesn't belong in the blah thread. Blah thread is for blogging. This is something that randomly pops up in your head and you say whatever you're thinking.

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
lol...im thinking of losing weight too...and how to grow taller....

S

sunflower

Nameless said:
No. It doesn't belong in the blah thread. Blah thread is for blogging. This is something that randomly pops up in your head and you say whatever you're thinking.
[post="89347"][/post]​

okay... i'm thinking this goes in the blah thread :lmao:

noungning

Heartless
damn guy should have took the freagin deal... loser!

------------edit it--------------------------

12.26am

i'm freakin pissed offf... i wanna kill someone. why do i let little things get to me... i hate stupid ppl. i hate them i hate them i hate them. :angry:

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i am thinking about.. GOING TO SLEEP! haha =P

I feel sleepy, :D

--AND++

i feel like eating a doughnut! even though i'm full from pizza... gosh, i'm gonna get FAT! LMAO :sweat:

samstar

sarNie Elites
I feel like i want to kill somebody. j/k :w000t: :shocked:

I thinking i want to go shopping but i'm tired i need some sleep. :(

pond

sarNie Egg
ummmmmmmmm..............when am i gonna be RICH........man...damn this world is full of $%&&* :angry:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ughhh. do tons of homeworks. <_< but i'm lazy for now. :rolleyes: LOL

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i'm bouncing off the walls again...wooh oooh...i'm lookin' like a fool again... woh oooh...u can go ahead and take a picture...woh oooh. and i don't care.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I'm thinking about Mike He from Devil Beside You, so obsessed right now, makes me want to have a bf, and also LNJ bc I want to see the love scene too. Sarn, have you already seen Devil Beside You? I highly recommend, so many <3 scenes makes me shriek and smile like a brainless girl every 10 minutes