What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thinking bleh why am I feeling this way? Everything is going great, but yet I feel like there is something missing.. maybe I just want to much from life sigh .. I can only have so much that I want... When I finally get it .. it seems as though nothing is right... maybe I'm to I dunno lol lost!!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i wish i could read thai TT.TT i just got another 198 songs and i need to find sumone to translate it lolz i guess my friend nam will have to do it lolz o_O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thinking hahha i have been skiping out on teaching myself thai lol or I just haven't had time to do so ... lol chaos teach urself thai babe!! I mean the learning process isn't hard at all, but the memorazation is the hard part..

and personal note.. thinking waow im hungry lol all i've been thinking ab is food!!! lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
supposely i'm try'n to do some HW in the library atm and is thinking hard enough to where my head's hurting alittle....... so i'm take'n my little mind break from the books cause finals are comming near and surely i can't afford to fail cause damn it would be a waste of $$$ i spent for these freaken classses to graduate ehh.....

well now my minds just wondering off atm thinking, the people that we know now.....are they true or are they putting on a front? that's the thing i'm wondering....hmmm i'm calming down little by little but then again the suspense is totally killing me to pieces!!!! pretty soon things will reveal and i'm just praying at the same time it's not true :( .....who knows...things might change things might be the same!!!!!!!

i'm just wanting to also send a shout-out to my lovely P'Jen, you've been awesome..it's odd how we both gotten to know eachother for not long and wow i can feel the connnection like it's been years.....hahaaha!! i love making new friends and especially ones that are true :wub: thanks girls and thanks so much to everyone else who's been nice and true............

I just wish that ly's here, i miss her tooo much :(

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
i'm thinking about how i can get more sarnie eggs so i can buy tonic..LOL
AND..i hate two late assignments..but i cant just force myself to do them. ohh wells.
I think i should go take a nap.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I NEED MORE TIMEEEE!!! :lol: I can't wait til Christmas break..I will finally catch up with the Christmas stuff....Grrrr too busy.. :( Don't like working at my mom's restaurant anymore..it's a boo boo head.. :p