What are you thinking right now?

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
I'm thinking about relationships between humans. We live constantly in a world which looks for performance, which asks us to exceed the limits and always be in competition with others. I think i'm too naive, cos i believe that people can live together without competition. I don't think we need to be better than someone else, no need to fight with others, but with ourselves, fight against our fears, face our problems and do all to be happy while respecting others and respecting ourselves. :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i'm thinking of the sun crawling around the curtians trying to find me at my desk as i ponder what words that will find my hands to put on the screen today... i can't but help the feelings that may fade if i pull back the curtains to let the sun flood the room,,,so i sit here with yesterdays music playing afaid i may forget her for someone new...i don't want to let go of the love i feel today even if its just me that feels these emotions... i love her even when it rains... maybe tomorrow i will let the sunshine in the room when i know she is still in my thoughts...but today i will just savor the music she played for me yesterday... :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking I can't believe its over .. it was just so awesome and then all of the sudden he drops the bomb and break up wif me over something stupid.......... how lame... but I guess its for the best... its either him or sarNworld............ and my writings.. 2 things I love dearly.. I'll be fine all I gotta say is NEXT! lol kidding

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
thinking how nice today feels.......its raining=] i love the rain.sometimes i wish the rain can just wash away all the bad things that i've encountered this year=/ but then again its ok..i will not let things like that take over me cos its worthless=]

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^wow...sounds very...poetic hha a i like those lines i might steal it when i have to write a poem okies!!

haha herm...well what im thinking is when is this swollen eye going to heal up...i dunno i slept and the next morning i woke up my eye was all swelled up erghh..such bad luck -__-

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'm thinking.....thinking....ah my head hurts alot...i can't think....wait a minute..i'm thinking what is wrong with this throat, making me cough so much.....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm thinking I have to take a shower and then watch lakorns! lol! and that i don't understand the song that is on the sw radio but i am still listening to it, i must be weird!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh why oh wai must so many things go on at once.. and Recording have to be such a pain.. how must i record lakorns or anything at all if recording is such a tush sometimes urgh!!!

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
was thinking of something important about my poor life...Should i leave or stay in this misery world? a hard decision...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking is this what I really want? I mean I'm happy, but I feel I'm to happy and sometimes he makes me feel that he is still the same person who use to mess with me and my feelings 2 years ago, but I knew what I was doing when I decided to give him another chance so this time if I hurt its not because of him its because of me ......... sigh!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking how confused I am indeed... I hate binding myself to a relationship and having to care... I know he mean's well but sometimes I feel we are to different to be on this road together..he doesn't listen to me well enough .. I mean sighhhhhhhhhhh i listen to him and understand how what I do hurts him or bugs him, but he never understands why what he does hurts me ... its always "this is how i grew up and how i've knew it" so? I grew up knewing one thing, but I continue to try to learn about how he feels ... sigh nvm........ persnal problems urgh LOL im such a tard