What are you addicted to?

noungning

Heartless
i'm addicted to annoying darvil :D :wub:

lol besides that, i'm still addicted to my lipgloss. :)

and besides that, i'm addicted to spending money i don't have. :( [very addicted, in fact, i bought something before i slept last night, at 2.30am]

i am mildly still addicted to caffeine, if i don't drink coffee or soda, or chew something with caffeine, i have killer headaches. -_-

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
reading, i have to read before sleeping, before eating... it's a real drug, if i don't read before sleeping, i couldn't sleep!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Ken Theeradeth [Mr. Prince Charming] :wub:

Chakrit Yagnam [Mr. Casanova] :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
to oil thana :drool: he's so sexy, so damn hot, so...
to pong :drool: ah, my pong shirtless :drool:
how funny noy, you like ken and chakrit, i don't like those guys, let them for you so you can fight with another young ladies here and not with me! yes i know, i'm very kind :loool:

natty

Chubs
how funny that a lot of you are addicted to lip gloss.. i'm addicted to lip gloss too.. but just buying them not using them <_<

and i'm also addicted to body wash and bubble baths.. in other word bath and body works and vs

camera phone.. ack..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
how funny that a lot of you are addicted to lip gloss.. i'm addicted to lip gloss too.. but just buying them not using them <_<

and i'm also addicted to body wash and bubble baths.. in other word bath and body works and vs

camera phone.. ack..
lol, natty.. it looks like you can open up your own bath and body store.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
You see those folders at the top? What I spend my time doing sometimes Online LOL

Sushi! Omg I love Love Sushi! Especially Home made

Yummmy!

My favorite Ingredient to successful Sushi The Cream Cheese!

Ever tried Cream Cheese with Avocado's? It's pretty good without Sushi;

You know what I love Cooking Period! I love love cooking! I'd show you our kitchen but it's undergoing renovations like the rest of the home LOL new flooring and paint to give life to our white walls LOL; But I cannot go a day without cooking at least one home cooked meal ^__^

Finally! Last But Not Least This Man; :wub:

And that is the tour of some of my life's Addiction; LOL most important are Family & Moosic :wub: I follow in the footstep of My father; LOL It runs in the family An example of my dad's Guitar Playing and some of his singing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tgieWK45cQ (Some background sound but you can still hear my daddy;)
p tina u still play ps2 lol

kulyia

RUK
LOL. @ NATTY. wow... i seriously need to be your neighbor. whenever i wanna buy something i can ask you first. :loool: