What are some popular lakorns or shows you have an unpopular opinion about?

Discussion in '2018' started by Princesa, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Princesa

Princesa sarNie Egg

Okay, I'll go first
    SOTUS- I found it boring. It had nothing to do with the lack of sexual stuff etc but it felt incomplete. The Character journeys were incomplete with the main couple, and the other BL couple was more interesting. The only thing I admired about this lakorn was that it didn't have rape like Make it right the series, and that it didn't have desperate girls running around. Main character's best friend story was incomplete, and I don't plan to watch SOTUS S

2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Sawan Biang: I wish Anne wasn’t the female lead of SB but at the same time I’m glad she was because she did great in the role. It’s hard to explain lol Basically, the way someone looks heavily influences what I watch. I know, I know! It’s pretty shallow of me but I can’t help it. I loved Anne’s acting in SB but she looked way older than Ken and I never felt she was that pretty. One thing I absolutely hate is when the female lead looks really old compared to the male lead and in SB, Anne looked older than Ken. SB would’ve been perfect if the n’ek was younger and prettier looking but also had the same acting skills as Anne. However, thats basically impossible because none of the prettier and younger looking girls at Ch3 were better actresses than Anne at that time in my opinion. So I guess I’m glad they casted her but at the same time, I wish there was another prettier/younger and skilled actress that could’ve taken the role instead of Anne lol

Princesa, buroguhonyaku and KitKat516 like this.
  3. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

BOF the k. ver.
    I never understood the hype so one day, I watched it... I don't think I'll ever rewatch it. I still don't get the hype over it. I even watched all the other versions of it.

The one I liked most (but still can't really stand) is Meteor Garden 2018. It was tolerable because the leads are so cute.

The plot for BOF/METEOR GARDEN just sucks. They break up and make up too much, it gets draggy. There are way better school romcoms/meloroms out there.

KitKat516, AnnTfan and SuzieJ like this.
  4. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Descendants of the Sun, beautiful couple, I love SHK and imagine shipping Song-Song and then finding out they're getting married. But I just can't get into it, the vibe was too boring.

SuzieJ and KitKat516 like this.
  5. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Omg me too!!! I tried watching it 4x and man it put me to sleep super fast! I even tried watching it at 10am! Lol

I wasnt a fan of SB (Anne ver) due to the excessive rape and hates the nangek in Game Saneaha.

AnnTfan likes this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I dropped DoS like 20 minutes into the first episode loool

AnnTfan likes this.
  7. buroguhonyaku

buroguhonyaku sarNie Egg

To me, Ann has a suffering face (like she's been through a lot bad stuff in her life) which puts me off watching her stuff.

x0unerthanlater and SuzieJ like this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Maybe that’s why they casted her in Sawan Biang lol the perfect lakorn for her then :risas3:

buroguhonyaku likes this.
  9. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

The first time I watched, DOTS, I slept after 10 mins in. I thought I'd try again because I really like SJK since, Nice Guy, and the 2nd time around I got through the first episode.

I ended up really liking it overall. I was really into medical dramas after that. DOTS is basically a story where p'ek is a hero through and through. The comedy is light hearted but there's a lot of tear jerking scenes. It definitely takes a bit more time to go with the flow. Ppl either really love this drama or just strongly dislike it and think it's overrated. Lol